Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike (24233 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching / President Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices ~ Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2015
As a staunch Amaechi Supporter because he is the best governor I ever witnessed. I stand for a fair probe. Not a targeted probe to punish the only leader who stood for the people of Rivers State.

It seems Amaechi's predecessors like Odili are ashamed of what Amaechi did and this is a way to tarnish his image.

The Monorail project would have been a landmark achievement of Amaechi and he would do more if the necessary allocation to the state was not removed by GEJ.

I welcome the probe because I know that it would absolve Amaechi of most of the lies these people like Ikuru and Wike are parading. If Amaechi wanted to steal money as they claim, he will not spend time creating jobs for thousands of people like Timariv and his teachers training program. The same people Wike is sacking.

Wike wants to probe a man who provided free healthcare, education, uniforms and books for his people while he rolls with a man like Odili who plunged the state into darkness.

Okijajuju1:
I am very much an Amaechi supporter.. My honest opinion is that he really performed in Rivers State and is one of the few leaders Rivers State has had in its existence with a truly grandiose vision for the state. And I honestly believe that the Rivers Monorail project was his greatest legacy, despite the monorail not being complete nor operational. But I bet you that down the line in a future Rivers State when the entire Monorail master plan has been implemented, people who would be alive from this time would remember who hatched and started this project and it would be Amaechi.

That said, let me be a patriotic Nigerian and support the probe. In fact, I think it is a welcomed idea in the interest of our future. Maybe this way, we can also reduce the impunity of our leaders. However what disturbs me is the "scope of this probe", it seems targeted at Amaechi alone and not his entire administration spanning 8 years because if it does, then automatically both Wike who was Amaechis Chief of Staff for the first four years and Tele Ikuru Amaechis deputy governor for 8 years and who seems to also be Wikes star witness in this probe should also be under the spotlight of this probe. Now I ask, can this probe be fair? Can Wike probe himself? Is Tele Ikuru aware of the boomerang effect this could have on him?

I believe Wike has proven me right, he is still the same character that he was from his days as Obio Akpor Local Governent Chairman. This erection he has got for Amaechi may be his greatest undoing politically. All he has done since he became governor is focus on Amaechi. He should also note that he who stands on thin ice does not jump around. He may want to focus on Rivers State Governance now he still has it and see how this all plays out before he starts throwing his weight around too much. He still has a probe ongoing before the tribunal, he should remember the case of Omehia amongst other such governors. He should also check himself well and his stewardship as Minsiter of State for Education and make sure his case isn't one of a person living in a glass house throwing stones.

In all, as a Nigerian, I support a fair and just probe that covers the entire Amaechi administration fairly including all extensions of his Government. As an Amaechi supporter, I hope he comes out of this shining even brighter and proving to all that he ran Rivers State as good as he could.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Neplusultra(f): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
woodcook:
Wike is trying to robe baba in. Nice use of words by Wike.
You get sense wella!!!! Exactly my thoughts cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2015
thank you very much!
TheGoodJoe:
As a staunch Amaechi Supporter because he is the best governor I ever witnessed. I stand for a fair probe. Not a targeted probe to punish the only leader who stood for the people of Rivers State.

It seems Amaechi's predecessors like Odili are ashamed of what Amaechi did and this is a way to tarnish his image.

The Monorail project would have been a landmark achievement of Amaechi and he would do more if the necessary allocation to the state was not removed by GEJ.

I welcome the probe because I know that it would absolve Amaechi of most of the lies this people like Ikuru and Wike are parading. If Amaechi wanted to steal money as they claim, he will not spend time creating jobs for thousands of people like Timariv and his teachers training program. The same people Wike is sacking.

Wike wants to probe a man who provided free healthcare, education, uniforms and books for his people while he rolls with a man like Odili who plunged the state into darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by kokegbe(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
dridowu:
Most probing in Nigeria are only for withchunting especially if the past govenment and present government are in different parties.
Anyway, Wike should start the probing from 2007-2015 especially when he (Wike) was Chief of Staff to Amechi.

As for Tele Ikuru, he is just shameless, he was part of the government for 8years and he has the self righteousness to open his mouth and say the government was corrupt. i shake kead for am, we are so bold even in doing evil.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by kokegbe(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]As a staunch Amaechi Supporter because he is the best governor I ever witnessed. I stand for a fair probe. Not a targeted probe to punish the only leader who stood for the people of Rivers State.

I welcome the probe because I know that it would absolve Amaechi of most of the lies these people like Ikuru and Wike are parading. If Amaechi wanted to steal money as they claim, he will not spend time creating jobs for thousands of people like Timariv and his teachers training program. The same people Wike is sacking.
God bless you brother. Let the truth come out.

Wike wants to probe a man who provided free healthcare, education, uniforms and books for his people while he rolls with a man like Odili who plunged the state into darkness.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Orikinla(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Who is probing WHOM?

ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE in Wike's book.[/size] grin

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by babardos70: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2015
OK. You WIKE will also support the probe of GEJ, mama peace, Fayose, Ekiti Gate, and all the atrocities that PDP done to Nigerians for the past 16 years which BUHARI is going to start very soon.
Buhari will also support you WIKE to probe yourself when you are the chief of staff to AMAECHI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by babardos70: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Ameachi is one of the biggest rogues sharr, I don't think buhari will allow his probe but definitely it will destroy his chances at being sgf.

N4.5b for an election where less than 500 persons participated shocked

Don't just open your mouth anyhow to talk. Did you forget that WIKE was AMAECHI chief of staff for 4 years. So WIKE is included in the probe. He will have to probe himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by babardos70: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2015
brainpower:
Those playing down Wike are doing it cos they don't know him well. He doesn't really care about what PMB thinks, he was just replying people who say that Amaechi will use PMB to hunt him and indirectly reminding him that he claims he wants to end corruption there fore he should be able to support him. Wike's only aim is to show the whole world that Amaechi is evil that's all. Wike isn't omehia and dakuku isn't Amaechi. Check out the man's history, you will know he isn't someone you can just wave aside. His loyalty still lies with GEJ.

In that case, it is GEJ and mama PEACE that is instigating the probe. What role did WIKE and and his current deputy played in AMAECHI regime. What post did they occupy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2015
babardos70:

Don't just open your mouth anyhow to talk. Did you forget that WIKE was AMAECHI chief of staff for 4 years. So WIKE is included in the probe. He will have to probe himself.

Wike wants to probe the last 18 months. He is not included in the probe.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by awumen: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2015
the same wike dat efcc came to arrest for financial misappropriation and ameachi resisted them? or is it the same wike dat has 22 vehicles (brand new lexus and hilux),taken from education ministry when he was leaving?am not a fan of either of them o,but wike has soil die and amaechi hand soil 2. i can tell u authoritatively dis vehicles are in wike house at abuja. i understand wike's attack but watch out fot amaechi's version soon!river state una de one chance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by babardos70: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2015
GiantParrot:

Bros. I'm sorry to say, but you and your likes are part of the problem. Why can't you see that it is not fair on the Nigerian masses for Jonathan, Amaechi and all others suspected of corruption to be spared of probe come what may. You can't have a better country if you're not ready to make the difficult decisions. Good stuff hardly ever come to people on a platter.

But WIKE and his current deputy was part of AMAECHI cabinet. Chief of army staff and deputy respectively. So if I were Amaechi I will be happy for the probe to commence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mugu,the Rivers people love him like that,deal with it,if u don't like it,visit the lagoon,and don't quote me again!
rIvers are similiar to mediocre, there re wise 1s but s I spaak with u, wike is loosing ground. That was how clueless GEJ statrted today what happened? Millitant

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by change49ja: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Freemanan:
Keep telling yourself that....

This got me laughing grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by strongerthaneva(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I laff in west germany
Wike!wike!!wike!!!thw stupid how man times did I call u?havebubforgotten u are once a minister under the.most corruptible government in nigeria which ur corrupt cases is reserved as well there..So u should continue and wait there..the lion knowz how to kill the elephant no matter it's sizes..Ameachibwaiting for ur report no shakings..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by strongerthaneva(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I laff in west germany
wike!wike!!wike!!! How many times did I call u?have u forgotten that u once a minister under the most corruptible party and government of democracy we ever had in this country which means u not left out as well..u acting as if u are clean abi..But lemme tell u the lion knowz how to get the elephant no matter it's sizes and height..my respectable ex Governor is waiting for ur report and we shall see how it goes..Long live long of ubima..May u live to conquer ur enemies..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by morbeta(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is actually not an intelligent person, he is being too thuggish on this Amechi issue. It wld hv been better if he concentrates more on achieving a lot in his first 100days before tribunal knock-off. Amechi is an Apc mini god and this is an Apc Governmet. There is no difference btw Apc and Pdp in secred cow handling. Wike you started burning ur vandetta candle too early. Go and study the arts of war.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by awumen: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
i am in support of a probe but witchunting is what am against and this is pure witch hunting.wike should hit the
ground running giving we the rivers ppl the opportunity to differentiate btw him and ameachi in terms of governance not this abrakadabra wey in de feed us with.we are tired of this drama,he made too many promises during his campaighn, so he should start fulfiling them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
rIvers are similiar to mediocre, there re wise 1s but s I spaak with u, wike is loosing ground. That was how clueless GEJ statrted today what happened? Millitant
Ode,I thought I told you not to quote me again
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by sexyjob(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Wike stop witch hunting Amaechi and get down to the business of governing Rivers State.
Then, how would Nigeria get better if a fellow citizen like you recommend this?
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
change49ja:

This got me laughing grin grin cheesy

Mind them not..... They should concentrate on governance
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
adioolayi:

Are you sure you reason with your brain or anus? try read again before u make comments....I told you wike will go to jail if convicted after his tenure. Immunity already considered ...fool!
i reason with your mother's anus
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by adioolayi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
jack67:
i reason with your mother's anus
Special greetings to your mother who committed no crime in bearing the pains she went through and giving birth to you alive without the evil thought of flushing you out immaturely...She won't be abused for your crime...besides I was brought up never to insult elders.
To you ediot, who have chosen this path of destruction...may you be cursed and remain cursed...Unless you tender apology for insulting someone's mother.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by sorom4: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
otijah:
tell Me one of his achievMents for three weeks nw
CREATING WEST GERMANY!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by sorom4: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Wike!wike!!wike!!!thw stupid how man times did I call u?havebubforgotten u are once a minister under the.most corruptible government in nigeria which ur corrupt cases is reserved as well there..So u should continue and wait there..the lion knowz how to kill the elephant no matter it's sizes..Ameachibwaiting for ur report no shakings..
If you call GEJ's administration, the MOST CORRUPT; what will you call that of GMB who doesnt know how $2.6b lost; OBJ, Abdulsalami Abubakar; IBB and Abacha's administration? The MOST corrupt democratic government in 9ja is that of OBJ. All the government officials including Governors, Councillors, etc btw 1999 to 2007 are the most corrupt. Corruption started since 1914. Infact; 9ja gave birth to corruption.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,I thought I told you not to quote me again
Ur pap.pa ode
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by strongerthaneva(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
sorom4:
If you call GEJ's administration, the MOST CORRUPT; what will you call that of GMB who doesnt know how $2.6b lost; OBJ, Abdulsalami Abubakar; IBB and Abacha's administration? The MOST corrupt democratic government in 9ja is that of OBJ. All the government officials including Governors, Councillors, etc btw 1999 to 2007 are the most corrupt. Corruption started since 1914. Infact; 9ja gave birth to corruption.
I agreed that Naija gave birth to curruption.But want u to know that corruption under OBA is neva like GEJ quote me if u can..Go check and Google it now as am telling that the most corruptible democratic government in nigeria history..Man don't compare military with democratic corruption.In military they don't see corruption as anything is part of them..Corruption and military are just siblings.So check see.
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
sorom4:
ode keep quIet, GEJ is d most corrupt. Compare $2.6 of GMB to GEJ's$ 20b

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
Ur pap.pa ode
Same to You!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
ode keep quIet, GEJ is d most corrupt. Compare $2.6 of GMB to GEJ's$ 20b
You are really a big fool,2.6 in 1985 was stolen,do u knw how much it was then?Even the 20b is mere speculation!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by ahaika23: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obipat:
please what State are you from? kindly be truthful!
Re: Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike by Obipat(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
ahaika23:
please what State are you from? kindly be truthful!
WAEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / Uduaghan Confirms Plan To Defect To APC And Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.