Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) (2407 Views)

How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by peeparty(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2015
see anger at it peak lol.

Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by XavierBlue(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2015
I think I've misplaced my sense of humour cry

XavierBlue
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by marked10(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2015
oo
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2015
grin
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Is this funny undecided
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by SuperSuave(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2015
burial of that old family witch you think is causing your misfortunes grin
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Rotflol grin grin
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by Chinatownm(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
I think I've misplaced my sense of humour cry

XavierBlue

Try and find it b4 u land in d intensive care unit

1 Like

Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by XavierBlue(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
Chinatownm:

Try and find it b4 u land in d intensive care unit
i think you too should try to consult a doctor for psychoanalysis.

XavierBlue
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Jeffboi:
Is this funny undecided
atleast i laughed
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2015
buhahahahahahahaha d guy dey para chop shocked
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by ajbabs(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
funny?
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by jerflakes(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahahaha d guy dey para chop shocked

That is eh!!!!

See as veins dey draw world map for hin head.

I strongly believe his roommate stole his food sometime ago, now the roommate just came back with his girlfriend after buying take away for her.

...you know the rest...
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
jerflakes:

That is eh!!!!

See as veins dey draw world map for hin head.

I strongly believe his roommate stole his food sometime ago, now the roommate just came back with his girlfriend after buying take away for her.

...you know the rest...
hahahahahahaha
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by RobinHez(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin
**laughs and falls his bed**
Hahahaha...see the guy veins! cheesy
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by steph2sweet(f): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
So funny that I forgot to laugh
Re: That Uncle That Says You Wont Get Married.(see photo) by deeznutsgottem(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, another fabulous female musician emerges! Tiwa, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay and others should watch out for this new talented artist with the stage name JAHBABY... wink...You can download her latest single from my signature below...Video drops next week featuring Mr 2kay...Watch out!

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day (fuuny) / How My Father Disvirgined, Raped Me At Will – 14-year-old Girl / Why Do Ladies Keep Stalking Me? (sexy Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.