Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? (3065 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
[b] I will get to the point. This Monday my Counselor called me. "Your grades need to improve from a 3.33 to a 3.5+ if you ever hope to get to medical school" Naturally, i took her warning seriously and started visiting the library more often. Theres this girl in my dept that is always hanging around in the library, i figured she was a genius since shes one of the top students that asslick professors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I approached her, as i desperately need a nerd in my clique. This girl is average with glasses, white, average titts and a very boring personality. We started talking and got friendly. On friday, i asked her out since i figured why not fvck her in the process of boosting my grades right? My shocker of the year came when she said "Sorry, You are not my type, lets be friends" I didnt even know how to react, I was clearly out of her league, I am Black cool Rich...A lil Bit, Athletic, Popular(Indoor Track&SOccer Star, Professional Goof) and Handsome.

When she uttered that statement i seriously thought "This Biitch be trippin?" Its now a challenge to me. My goal is to fvck her before the semester ends in June, Guys I need your help, any tips?

[/b]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Ginaz(f): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
You need Jesus ! embarassed i won't give you any tip embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is new year, I don't give dis kinda advise by dis time of d year..
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
angry
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
That you're rich, handsome, etc doesn't mean everyone would find you attractive. Maybe the qualities she require in a guy are not in your arsenal. She probably wants a guy that's nerdish like her. Birds of a feather flock together. If you seriously want to get her, you need to align your interest to hers. Read together, solve problems together and impress her academically. She'll be the one falling for you. wink

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
That you're rich, handsome, etc doesn't mean everyone would find you attractive. Maybe the qualities she requires in a guy are not in your Arsenal. She probably wants a guy that's nerdish like her. Birds of a feather. If you seriously want to get her, you need to align your interest to hers. Read together, solve problems together and impress her academically. She'll be the one falling for you. wink

I love you, NO HOMO. Very Sensible idea. But theres no way i can be a nerd in just 6 months. My plan is to hit it and Quit...You feel me? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by myboy2010(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bleep her anally
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Find a way to RAPE her!! sad
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
myboy2010:
Bleep her anally
prettythicksme:
prettythicksme:

I have an idea why dont you Myboy rape prettythickisme Anally

Baboons. undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Get a sex tape of her and threaten to show the whole dept unless she cooperates. Thank me later grin
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by kirchofff(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pray 4 her tongue
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by vault(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
u sure u a girl
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by vault(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
then become her type
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by myboy2010(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vanquay:

Baboons. undecided
u r so thoughtful.. over to you fine gyrl...nd to you adviser of doom, u r hereby sentence to 10 years in the psychiatric ward
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vanquay:

Baboons. undecided
U created dis shiii&we gave u solutions to ur problm sad now u talking rubbish!
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Monalisa185(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
PERVERT
leave her the heck alone, she told you prompt and plain already...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
vault:

u sure u a girl
Y u asked me? grin
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
PERVERT

leave her the heck alone, she told you prompt and plain already...

I just wanna ask her for some head
I might chase it///But i dont need the biitch

I thought trying to date someone is all about chasing, I am no PERVERT angry
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by vick555(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ginaz:
You need Jesus ! embarassed i won't give you any tip embarassed

Lol! Ginaz u mean. The dude wanna fuc k! Fuc k! Fuc k!!! Is what he needs not jesus anything!
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Monalisa185(f): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vanquay:

I just wanna ask her for some head
I might chase it///But i dont need the biitch

I thought trying to date someone is all about chasing, I am no PERVERT angry

issoraii... good luck...
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by vault(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Y u asked me? grin
I thought u girls hate molestation undecided
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by NemzySeries(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Acid dos d magic
Re: How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? by Holyfield1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanquay:
[b] I will get to the point. This Monday my Counselor called me. "Your grades need to improve from a 3.33 to a 3.5+ if you ever hope to get to medical school" Naturally, i took her warning seriously and started visiting the library more often. Theres this girl in my dept that is always hanging around in the library, i figured she was a genius since shes one of the top students that asslick professors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I approached her, as i desperately need a nerd in my clique. This girl is average with glasses, white, average titts and a very boring personality. We started talking and got friendly. On friday, i asked her out since i figured why not fvck her in the process of boosting my grades right? My shocker of the year came when she said "Sorry, You are not my type, lets be friends" I didnt even know how to react, I was clearly out of her league, I am Black cool Rich...A lil Bit, Athletic, Popular(Indoor Track&SOccer Star, Professional Goof) and Handsome.

When she uttered that statement i seriously thought "This Biitch be trippin?" Its now a challenge to me. My goal is to fvck her before the semester ends in June, Guys I need your help, any tips?

[/b]
Did you end up fucking her?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Threeesome Sexual Experience - Read Mine ( Part 2 ) / Short And Sweet: Seducing The Neighbour / "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.