Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent (29471 Views)

Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured / African Americans Of Partly Hausa Descent / Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by gatiano(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thankyou Brother, I love being a Yoruba Man and I'm exceedingly proud of its culture, its true culture, However, what I love more than that is being a Blackman. I am a Blackman first before any tribe. If My Parents didn't tell me that I'm a Yoruba Man, All I would know is that I'm a Blackman. And that my Brother, that comes first. I love our beautiful differences between the Black people of the planet, I love more what actually joins us together as ONE Family.

You note from my 4th generations from the past, what about my 5th generation in the past, the 6th, far back up to the 10,000th? Were they Yoruba? Never, they weren't, so is yours too. I'm Yoruba today, what will I be in the next 10th generation? Obviously not Yoruba, I won't allow it spiritually myself, Life is a lesson of experience.

The Creation myths of the Fulani is not a theory, it is fact, for those who are initiated in the depth of mathematics and sciences(you won't find them in MIT university or havard or oxford, They are all here in Fatherland and Motherland the Blacklands.

The Fulani Creation myths(facts) and History compounded in a simple but yet complicated form.

At the beginning there was a huge drop of milk.
Then Doondari came and he created the stone:
Then the stone created iron,
And iron created fire,
And fire created water,
And water created air.
Then Doondari descended the second time,
And he took the five elements And he shaped them into man.
But man was proud:
Then Doondari created blindness, and blindness defeated man.
But when blindness became too proud,
Doondari created sleep, and sleep defeated blindness;
But when sleep became too proud,
Doondari created worry, and worry defeated sleep;
But when worry became too proud,
Doondari created death, and death defeated worry;
But then death became too proud:
Doondari descended for the third time,
And he came as Gueno, the eternal one:
And Gueno defeated death.

The Igbo and The Yoruba creation myths(facts) are the same, only different in structure and literature.

The Hausa creation myth is hidden( I'm Guessing), There is only one about A man who came from a strange land, to kill a serpent in the well, and then after married the Queen. (it is definitely a truth but in codes). That man according to some sources came from Bagdad.

DravenCreighton:

If you know yOur family to the 4th generation before you then it's unlikely you have hausa blood in you. It's unlikely the hausas have had any contact with the southern part of nigeria, before recent times maybe Fulbe because they're nomadic may have ventured into your lands but I doubt that as well. Rest assured, you're a true Yoruba man. And whats your point about the hausa creation theory or lack of there of, and what's the fulbe (fulani) creation theory?
Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
cant u speak english
HalimaSadiya:
Lafiya Alhamdulillah, yakake ?
Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by HalimaSadiya(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
cant u speak english
Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
i knew u cant
HalimaSadiya:
Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by HalimaSadiya(f): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
i knew u cant
ba zan iya ba wink kana jin harshen hausa ? sanar da ni English dan Allah *hiss*

1 Like

Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by Fulaman198(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
cant u speak english

Can you speak your own language?

2 Likes

Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by Fula123: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Original Jews are from Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia. They were black as night. You guys are confused about your heritage because of colonization. Everybody started off dark skin, textured hair and maybe the noses and features variate. Semitics come from negroid people. All ppl come from negroid people and if that were not so then the Egyptian negroid ancient artwork is a lie. We have to study to relearn true history of our people. The first Jews and Christians were all negroid. The first human Lucy was found in Ethiopia. The other humans were found to be similar to the Ari people of Ethiopia who look negroid. Conversely, the San people look chinese. Why? Because all humans come from the first humans. I believe facial features are more keen as you get up north and east Africa but that doesn’t mean a mixture with Europeans or semitics. It means they’re mixed with us. Next!

Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by Fula123: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Guys were all from Ethiopia Somalia & Egypt. We don’t have white features they have our features. Pointy nose & smaller lips aren’t Semitic or european. Those features are north East African in origin and it’s a black feature or gene expression that whites have because it came from us. Negroid people are from Egypt too and their features are beautiful. If you think otherwise then just know you’ve been westernized and need to reprogram yourself. I encourage you to do research. Learn Ga’ez or study the Ari people of Ethiopia so you can learn genetics and what true Semitic people look like which is full negroid. Thanks! And Fulani are mixed with everything that’s why they look like the way they look.

Re: Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent by morpheus24: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fula123:
Original Jews are from Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia.[/QUOTE]

What language did they speak before they were designated as Jews or Hebrew?

[quote author=Fula123 post=81856532]They were black as night. You guys are confused about your heritage because of colonization. Everybody started off dark skin, textured hair and maybe the noses and features variate.

It is likely Homo sapiens develop dark skin as an earlier adaptation yes but don't misconstrue that with race or facial morphology.

Fula123:

Semitics come from negroid people. All ppl come from negroid people and if that were not so then the Egyptian negroid ancient artwork is a lie. We have to study to relearn true history of our people. The first Jews and Christians were all negroid.

Please clarify what you mean here. All humans originate in Africa, where is your proof they looked like the typical Nigerian or were there possibly variations of human morphology.

Fula123:

The first human Lucy was found in Ethiopia. The other humans were found to be similar to the Ari people of Ethiopia who look negroid. Conversely, the San people look chinese. Why? Because all humans come from the first humans. I believe facial features are more keen as you get up north and east Africa but that doesn’t mean a mixture with Europeans or semitics. It means they’re mixed with us. Next!

Lucy was not Homo sapien but an Australopithecus afarensis, an upright walking ape.

San people don't look Chinese. San people share similar facial features with Asians in general but what does not say. Correlation does not imply causation in this case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Origin Of The Name Yoruba / The Story Of The Legendary Farmer Turned Warrior, Lisabi / Benin Traditional Worshippers Embark On Acts Of Purification And Sanctification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.