Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (67828 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Adesola Amosu Detained By EFCC Over Arms Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Danelo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
nigga shut yo ass up. you are in ikorodu not south south.
who's this vagabond?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by haroldlee(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good move btw u must avoid civilian casualties.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by eromspete(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
you're a smartass now... going thru your previous posts.. no need to further speak to you.
Idiataqueen:
Ur mum dont deserve it hun so is me dat deserve it? i dont know maybe i should apologize but a proverb says is d fruits of an orange tree dat let it to receive sticks or cane.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
See Islamisation. Buhari wants a reprisal attack on Jonathan for Boko Haram attacks.

4 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by hansad: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
kipesco:
I hope the North and South West will find it comfortable to kill all Niger Deltans and relocate here.
Each day my heart bleeds, my eyes drop tears but God knows the reason for every action.
One thing I know for sure, it won't be this way for ever.
Niger Delta shall regain freedom for ever.
So help me God.

Instead of teaming up with Igbo to realize Biafra, some foolish southsouth people may prefer Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba relocating them from the Niger delta areas.

Ndom Egba for example.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
kokoA:
You don't have sense.

Your father does not have sense!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by morganskillz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
. We already have one problem rocking the north, instead of allowing another one to fester isn't it more appropriate to tackle it before they gain more impetus?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by SirShymexx: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
luvmijeje:

Go and sit down. I'm just being a concern citizen. I'm just worried on how far a young chap as Seun will go for the sake of traffic.

Lol. Don't lie, you're scared. tongue

Don't worry, I shall send King Shango the kintaro to protect you and ya plate of amala, with those vicious fireballs. grin

KingShango, where art thou? - the lovely "luvmijeje" needs ya protection, bruddah.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by fr3do(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
tayebest:
GBAM, e don happen! cheesy Baba remain the Biafra treating with treason! grin grin grin

secession is not treason

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by stan4guy6(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin grin una na never CHIN CHOM CHIN cheesy web DAT goat head bandit asari oya return to the embarassed creek now bombing don start o buhari is a soldier in civilian garb but never like THE spineless gutless CLUELESS DRUNKARD OTUOKE who was always pandering to every whims of these jobless miscreant creek rats criminals mitchew kill them all tongue
is he a modern soldier fool

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by stan4guy6(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
nigga bokoharam is not affecting the economy. its all about the money. its called priorities. if someone is raping your wife and at the same exact moment someone else is stealing meat from your pot of soup which one would you save first ?
I just pity your empty brain
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by lucianohase(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
Ok...... Lets hope he does that with DIPLOMACY or we get ready to count casualties.

The guy above me doesn't understand English, he looks confused

BTW........ are the Millitants really disturbing, killing and molesting people more than the BOKO HARRAM? OR is it a modern form of discrimination
I love the question u asked,whether it is a modern form of discrimination! I hope its not,but If they are not diplomatic in their dealings with these guys then the militants will employ another format,the organised attacks of sensitive oil pipelines which will be rampant.Once this starts, it will be difficult to stop and to replace the pipes, considering that Nigeria is strapped. To me,I feel DIPLOMACY is really needed to tackle such issues. If they keep attacking the creeks,they (the militants) will devise other strategies like I said earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is not a surprise to some of us.
More is to come.

Now, Buhari will revenge the war Jonathan has declared against the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by kastrokay: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Buhari is given warnings to everybody, every group and every militant. If boko haram was handled this way it won't have became a monster. It is now
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by bashydemy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
ode how many bokoharam has he killed since he took over power? ans = 0 he cant kill his brothers buh he wants to kill my brothers. why would he declare War on a said group that is causing the country no harm? if one militant dies then a civil war would break out in this country and i carzola would pick up arms and fight enough is enough.
Did you read the write up at all? the person that gave that directive was Adesola Amosu and PMB... Beside it's part of Security beefing up in the country.. PMB the Military to move command center to Maiduguri are they going there to play? Mind the Military are killing Boko Haram everyday.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Mobsync(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:

And you'll end up getting bombed like your brothers. No time.

A quick glance at your profile shoes the kind of person you are.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by otunbadan(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Ababadada: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
I said it again and again that south south should brace up, don't take anything for granted. It has started, you can see now. How may BH has he killed? How many Fulanis has he killed in the middle belt? The Answer is zero. If you south south won't wake up now, you people will be killed like fowl.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by stan4guy6(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
coputa:
So you dont know that Niger Delta militant can render Buharis govt comatose,you think yar,adua is a fool for granting them amnesty.When it will begin,the loss will be more than the gain for the nation both materially and financially.ask NNPC and the Nigerian army.
we are ready to down many backyard fighter jet down .imagine a jet with low altitude that can't maneuver easily Hahahahahaha one RPG is enough.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Did you read the write up at all? the person that gave that directive was Adesola Amosu and PMB... Beside it's part of Security beefing up in the country.. PMB the Military to move command center to Maiduguri are they going there to play? Mind the Military are killing Boko Haram everyday.

Don't waste your time on people like him. In most cases they are always chickens that can roar.

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
True talk, he hasn't killed a single haramite.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ChynoBEATS: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Air strike on militants why? Why not on d sophisticated bokoharam.I can smell civil war.

Dont mind the dullards oh..... Wasting such on ordinary vandals .....if na Boko nw they'll say there's no weapon..........

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by hansad: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Did you read the write up at all? the person that gave that directive was Adesola Amosu and PMB... .

Only a dimwit can believe that Adesola Amosu could bomb a part of Nigeria without Buharis permission.

Buhari was among the close decision makers during the Abacha regime which hanged Ken Saro Wiwa of Ogoni.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by yetunsbay(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
pls leave out SW fr ur civil war oo
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Ababadada: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Edo and Urhobo people how market? You wanna join Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa. We Ijaw will join Biafra! Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by marv1: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sincere4u:
Those hypocrites are biting more than they can chew.
If true federalism was in place since independence, those bushy creeks would've been the sites of cities with world class sky scrapers and infrastructure.
Who is to blame for that? Are they not the governors?
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by ChynoBEATS: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
haywire07:
Too much Japanese film dey worry u
Too much indian series dey worry you ........
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by bashydemy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
hansad:

Only a dimwit can believe that Adesola Amosu could bomb a part of Nigeria without Buharis permission.

Buhari was among the close decision makers during the Abacha regime which hanged Ken Saro Wiwa of Ogoni.
hahaha what PMB did was given them the full authority to secure all Nigerias and all Nigeria properties.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by marv1: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ababadada:
Edo and Urhobo people how market? You wanna join Yoruba, Fulani and Hausa. We Ijaw will join Biafra! Enough is enough!
Make sure u arm urself very well because this is not a war u fight online but real one. I believe u are based in ND so that when the war starts u can have first hand experience without being told. Anyway life goes on as usual at every other place in nigeria. Happy fighting.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
marv1:
Who is to blame for that? Are they not the governors?
The Military is to blame. They removed what once was to establish what favoured a central looting process. With the Northern states running Almajiri governments (relying entirely on federal allocations and putting nothing in the national treasury, as i heard), reverting to a federal system of government won't be easy cos the North won't want to see that happen.
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by IDGAF(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
If only people cud start having visions of ruling this country at the helm of affairs,and stop thinking only of being doctors,lawyers,bankers,oil workers etc.Go in2 politics,bring about dat change that u blame Buhari and other leaders 4,since u feel u dnt like their decisions.We luv 2 watch football and blame when we ourselves cannot or have not even kicked a ball in our lives.Even if Buhari did not take any action on that,we wud complainon something else.Stop complaining and go in2 politics if u know u can do better!!!
Re: Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks by firstolalekan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:
Foól
If one fucktárd militant dies, bla bla bla crap will happen
RUBBISH!!!
Do you think all the air strikes of yesterday was targeted at lizards and chicken?
FYI, more than fifty asshóle Militants have perished and no shît has happened. That was how you idióts were ranting back then that if Jònadaft didn't win, hell will loose and Nigeria will be set on fire undecided Tell me if any fly has died as a result of PMB's victory
The way bokoharam will be crushed is the same way those lazy armed robber Militants will be crushed angry
A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou / Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.