Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl (2529 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / The Lies Men Always Tell Fat Ladies / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by wunmi590(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Some times I begin to wonder why some men always believe that they are now in control of that woman after having se.x with the girl.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by sagr(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
because dey feel dey av hit d target..whts d point of campaign after election hav been won?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by XavierBlue(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
You'll keep thinking.

XavierBlue
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by wunmi590(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
sagr:
because dey feel dey av hit d target..whts d point of campaign after election hav been won?

grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by wunmi590(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
You'll keep thinking.

XavierBlue

Oya contribute jorr grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by IamOpemipo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tot a gal shld b asking this
Not a guy
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by dharay99: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
wunmi590:
Some times I begin to wonder why some men always believe that they are now in control of that woman after having se.x with the girl.

guud u said some & I ain't among dem,
so I dunno... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by wunmi590(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

guud u said some & I ain't among dem,
so I dunno... lipsrsealed

Chisos, u lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by wunmi590(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Tot a gal shld b asking this
Not a guy

That means you are guilty of the offence grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by youngberry001(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
sagr:
one champagne for dis brah pls wink
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by dharay99: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
wunmi590:

Chisos, u lipsrsealed
yes mi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Here to read comments *sipping hot tea*

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by IamOpemipo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
wunmi590:

That means you are guilty of the offence grin

U are the OP, I xpect notin less undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Genea(f): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Before having sex,a woman is incharge,after having sex a man is incharge,cos d woman bcoms emotionally attached while d man believes he has explored d valley in btw,so unto d nxt one

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by dharay99: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Genea:
Before having sex,a woman is incharge,after having sex a man is incharge,cos d woman bcoms emotionally attached while d man believes he has explored d valley in btw,so unto d nxt one
daaamn.!!
See quick àss lecture.
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Genea(f): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

daaamn.!!
See quick àss lecture.
lipsrsealed
lol,u can summarize it
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by dharay99: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Genea:
lol,u can summarize it
naa,
I'm still 13.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Genea(f): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

naa,
I'm still 13.
ooh i see,u nid parental guidiance
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by dharay99: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Genea:
ooh i see,u nid parental guidiance
uhm kinda

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Charles4075(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
It's simple bro. Before GMB became PMB, the masses were in control, now he's PMB, he's in charge. Simple.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by littlemistress: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
..simply because when you give others priority over your life, they feel so empowered!!

he feels in charge because the ladies makes him feels so.

too much attachment, attention & "i cant do without u attitude".
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol even witout hittn ur kitty cat. I'm still d boss!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by luuvee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
wunmi590:

Simply because you gals make it seem like a big deal to have sex. You give men d impression dat once they have slept with you they have taken more than life from you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by wunmi590(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
luuvee:

Simply because you gals make it seem like a big deal to have sex. You give men d impression dat once they have slept with you they have taken more than life from you.

Hmmm, but am not a girl, chk my dp grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by 2dice(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Most ladies don't ve shishi to offer in a relationship ...So when the n!gga Hit the Jackpot ...what else *Contract-Terminated ..... On to the Next
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
littlemistress:
..simply because when you give others priority over your life, they feel so empowered!!

he feels in charge because the ladies makes him feels so.

too much attachment, attention & "i cant do without u attitude".

You said it all.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by engrelvis(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
because dats hw it is right from adam n eve
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol even witout hittn ur kitty cat. I'm still d boss!

In pmb voice am for everybody and for nobody
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by czarr(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
.....Because there's nothing else to do again. no need for her attitudes.
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by tosyne2much(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Genea:
Thank God I'm not like that cool
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
chei tosin u can lie eh
Re: Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl by Genea(f): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
iffahear,wah r u na like

(1) (2) (Reply)

.......... / Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows / 10 Games For Couples To Keep Fun In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.