Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,069 members, 7,832,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 (1105 Views)

When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by oyelsj(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
I don't mind giving. As a matter of fact, giving gives me satisfaction.
However, I hate it when someone takes advantage of certain situations to siphon money from me.
This brings me to the question:
Is it right for a lady to feel it's her right to demand anything from you without even appreciating your efforts simply because she has "done u a huge favour" by allowing you to slEep with her
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by agarawu23(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
frustration, speech from a maga grin
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Some even demand even when dey havnt given u d koko
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
*spread mat*
*put kettle on*
Its gonna be a long night

Op first things first .. How much did she demand ..?pls be honest
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Tapout(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dem don chop my guy bullshit. grin
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by MEGGATRON(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
hey mehn I understand how you felt............you know what? We learn faster from our mistakes. Spend wisely , God will replace your loss.

Believe me even the gender doesn't know the answer to that question.
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
End time question cheesy brb
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by vizkiz: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:
*spread mat*
*put kettle on*
Its gonna be a long night

Op first things first .. How much did she demand ..?pls be honest

my nigga is hurt and you talking about demands and supply...dafuq? angry
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
vizkiz:

my nigga is hurt and you talking about demands and supply...dafuq? angry
Yes now
If i have to give him sound advice i need to know the full story ...,
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by chymystique(f): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
one of those stories associated with pre-marital sex

#OkBye

1 Like

Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes now
lala hawayu
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by vizkiz: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes now

here is the half story, can you go ahead and give him a soundless advice now? undecided
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
lala hawayu
I'm good thanks , whats popping smiley
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
vizkiz:

here is the half story, can you go ahead and give him a soundless advice now? undecided

Nah fight shocked

*picks up mat , kettle n leaves*
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by vizkiz: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah fight shocked

*picks up mat , kettle n leaves*

at least can I have a coffee before you leave? smiley
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
vizkiz:

at least can I have a coffee before you leave? smiley

I left some for u already
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by vizkiz: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I left some for u already

wouldn't mind having one with you cheesy
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I'm good thanks , whats popping smiley
jux chilling with a babe called lala smiley wink
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Joshuadon: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
frustration, speech from a maga grin

Big Time cheesy
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
jux chilling with a babe called lala smiley wink

Lol okies oh cool
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
vizkiz:

wouldn't mind having one with you cheesy
shocked
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by vizkiz: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

shocked

what? cheesy
Re: She Bleeps You, She Feels She's Done You A Favour PART1 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol okies oh cool
*muah*kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Your Copy Of This (PHOTO) / When Ur Boo has A Boo / Breakups And Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.