Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo (20525 Views)

Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by dapyd1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
My problem is not even the relocation. It's the non appointment of major officials.
How can we not have chief of staff yet shocked after 3 weeks?
Is Buhari coordinating staff from Germany or AU congress?
No principal officers, VP Sef is stranded.

1 Like

Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Bifwoli: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
ramdris:
As far he is working, I don't wanna know where he works from....

But the tourist Buhari is never working ,ever coz he's raised in a culture where sitting around watching over Fulani cattle grazing is called WORK.He's allergic to actual work,strategizing and focusing

All he does is travel,de-plane,greet and inspect guard of honour then chat with his hosts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by papoose999(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
ldpele:
try and be realistic, that's why the word OFFICE is in the dictionary.
one origin for u..i tire for sum pple dey no wan hear d truth
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by kasmail(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
emmykk:
This is what you get when a school sat is a president.

Couple with his cattle rearing,this is what is expected.#westGermany. #honeymoonPresident

Not SAT.. Its school cert.. learn
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by papoose999(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bifwoli:

But the tourist Buhari is never working ,ever coz he's raised in a culture where sitting around watching over Fulani cattle grazing is called WORK.He's allergic to actual work,strategizing and focusing

All he does is travel,de-plane,greet and inspect guard of honour then chat with his hosts.
d Daura President imagine his party spokeperson lie mohammed even said buhari has achieved more dan gej..we dn enta one chance

1 Like

Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by anonimi: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Freemanan:

Your point being?

Return of the cabal led by Turai reincarnate.

Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
anonimi:

Return of the cabal led by Turai reincarnate.

Smh.... I thought you were dumb.... I was wrong....

You are finished...

1 Like

Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Ahmeduana(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Freemanan:

At least We are still a REPUBLIC..
AND FOR YOUR EYES NOW, YOU DON MAKE COMMENT BE THAT?
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by papoose999(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
bobcharly:
na Amebo they hungry una..
he is not living there yet but so many positve things don dey happen...
positive tins??u re jokin ryt
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by butanep(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whatever is stopping him from moving into the villa, we will know the true story very soon.

It's just a function of time(t).

He really has to start working, let him release names for ministerial nominee, we don't have much time left.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by olyivy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
worksmart:
Am I the only person that finds this to be a serious cause for concern?

Especially since the president failed to appear to inaugurate his own NAss.

Especially since the president has not appeared in any live televised events in Nigeria including meetings with APC lawmakers.

Especially as the president has not been shown giving any interviews or answering any journalists questions any where.

Especially since even his transition team are not being photographed walking into attend daily meetings with the president.

Am I wrong to be deeply concerned?
How did we get to know about the new country named western Germany.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AND FOR YOUR EYES NOW, YOU DON MAKE COMMENT BE THAT?
Sorry....?
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by papoose999(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
kasmail:

Not SAT.. Its school cert.. learn
atleast u gt d point...
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
olyivy:

Na mumu
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by worksmart(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Was that a press conference?

Did you see any journalists putting questions to him?

There was only a single microphone he was speaking into suggesting it was not a press conference where journalists can ask questions
olyivy:

Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by slimfit1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
ramdris:
As far he is working, I don't wanna know where he works from....

I'm still yet to understand this essay how relevant it is to our need the man is still in Nigeria not Saudi Arabia so seat of powders chair of power oh all we want is change.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by worksmart(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Have considered it may be related to his not being seen on the day he was to inaugurate his own NAss?
butanep:
Whatever is stopping him from moving into the villa, we will know the true story very soon.

It's just a function of time(t).

He really has to start working, let him release names for ministerial nominee, we don't have much time left.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by preizton(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
jejemanito:
Stop smoking akure weed embarassed
Is your osun weed any better?
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
papoose999:
fp#Godwin
Fvck you. You dis pdp gangster.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by LAX89(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
ldpele:
so wetin dey push am from there?

Everyone has their own style and manner of doing things, the fact that you don't know why he has not moved in there, does not mean you should make up stories. Also, if you spend a little effort to research or read, you'll know that right after PMB's inauguration, workers started to refurbish the villa, and PMB has been out of the country mostly. And there could be other logistics and security issues and installations or revamping that needs to be done prior to his moving in there. And what is 'juju' anyway, and who believes in that ancient, ignorant nonsense anymore? And where and when did PMB tell you that he has not moved into the Villa because of this your 'juju' nonsense?
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by butanep(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
worksmart:
Have considered it may be related to his not being seen on the day he was to inaugurate his own NAss?
The man is not in his active state, I must say.

The Nigeria he governed in the 80's is different from the Nigeria of now.

He has to really sit up... expectations are too many.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
IamOpemipo:
..if he likes let him operate from sambisa as long has nigeria is gettin fixed, no P

His choice!

well nigeria is obviously not getting fixed.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by kernel504(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
eleojo23:
If he prefers to work from Duara, (Duara rock) no problem as long as he is working and Nigeria is CHANGING for good.
He's fixing Nigeria like APC... hahahahaha
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Pricelezz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Its a known fact that, the president has been operating from the defense house since he was inaugurated. what are you trying to drive at??
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Starships4u(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Freemanan:

Cheap data encourages this...
maybe cos of ur name.......mind u, u don't pay my bills
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
maybe cos of ur name.......mind u, u don't pay my bills

If I pay your bills, trust me you won't own an internet enabled phone...
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Starships4u(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Freemanan:

If I pay your bills, trust me you won't own an internet enabled phone...
hahahahahahahahah!! Haba even wen even tecno touch now has browser?? Na soo u wicked reach??
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by ldpele(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
LAX89:

Everyone has their own style and manner of doing things, the fact that you don't know why he has not moved in there, does not mean you should make up stories. Also, if you spend a little effort to research or read, you'll know that right after PMB's inauguration, workers started to refurbish the villa, and PMB has been out of the country mostly. And there could be other logistics and security issues and installations or revamping that needs to be done prior to his moving in there. And what is 'juju' anyway, and who believes in that ancient, ignorant nonsense anymore? And where and when did PMB tell you that he has not moved into the Villa because of this your 'juju' nonsense?
sorry to say, u laid claim to several reason, obviously u ain't sounding so assuring as well, but could tell u that they are implications in certain things, him traveling outside the country since swelled in doesn't stop him from moving into the villa, it's equally on news that his wife has moved in. Note: am not in the support of the juju claim
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
hahahahahahahahah!! Haba even wen even tecno touch now has browser?? Na soo u wicked reach??
I dey tell you....
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by utytill(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
gmb can sell it.
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
If he's not comfortable with living in aso villa,let let him operate from Defence House,it doesn't matter;he can even operate from his resident when he was a military head of state which is Dodan Barracks ikoyi,as long as he's still in control of the nation..
Re: A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
emmykk:
This is what you get when a school sat is a president.

Couple with his cattle rearing,this is what is expected.#westGermany. #honeymoonPresident
Hahahahaha, a school cert. Holder is the president of your country and there is nothing you can do about it. If e dey pain you pls relocate to Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.