Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True (3099 Views)

7 Unreal Factors That Often Cause Delay In Marriage / You Can Ruin Your Dream Relationship Even Before It Begins - Bamisepeters' Blog / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
The saying: True Love Never Ends is so untrue because there are some things that can break up a relationship even if the love is true.
1. Pride: I put this above all because it is one of the top factors that breaks up most honest relationships. When two partners really love eachother, there will be a time when both will have an issue that will make them keep distance from eachother, and when both partners are tired of the fight, they would still find it difficult to talk to eachother because of pride. Both parners will miss eachother so much that they will check their phones constantly for missed calls or SMS and they would get dissapointed when didnt get any. Just a phone call or an 'HI' would have resolved the case but both partner would refused to do it first and it will be like that till the chemistry fades away.
2. Distance This is another thing that can put an end to true love. The partners might really love eachother so much but the long distance between them wont make it work out. Even if both partners want it to work out, the thought of 'he migh be cheating on me' will make both parners dilute the love. And the mentality of 'do i know what she is doing there?' worsen the attempt to infidelity.
3. Fear: This is another factor than can put a full stop to true love. When two people truely love eachother wholeheartedly, the fear of one thing or the other put the relationship to an abrupt end. This is common among teens into reationship, the fear of getting caught by the disciplined parent or teacher can make both parners keeps distance. And among Adults, the fear of getting pregnant, and not being too attached can cause mayhem in a reasonable relationship.
4. Control: Do you know? There are some relationships where the partners involved indirectly fight for control of the relation. The partners does that by trying to dig the offence of the other, whereby, the guilty is the controlled and the innocent is the controller. By that, the partners become drawn to eachother, and know more about eachother, but it can also end that relationship if gets of hand.
5. Tribe: Some people might not agree but it is true that difference in tribe can end a true love. Although some relationship survived the difference in their tribe and religion but not every. Both partners will be forced to end the relationship to avoid the pressure from the family.
There are mores factors that can prove the ''True Love Never Dies'' wrong. So there is a floor for you to add yours in the comment section below.
cc Ishilove
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by Aspiregreat: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
I will read latter....
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op, you forgot to add unemployment and lack of money..

1 Like

Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by harlos: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
True love is blind to all this factors
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by hadura29(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Op, you forgot to add unemployment and lack of money..

Choi, bros why na, my gf dey read dis tng na.... You wan make she loose hope on me ni tongue grin
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
hadura29:

Choi, bros why na, my gf dey read dis tng na.... You wan make she loose hope on me ni tongue grin
Chai! I go delete am

Tomorrow.
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
hmmm...... Love
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmm.
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by hadura29(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Chai! I go delete am

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow might be tooo late oooo!!!!!
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by zenith4biz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Seen
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by prettyjo(f): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
OK naa
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by tolu4you: 12:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Love........? Is it a name of person, animal, place or thing...?
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by ultrazone(m): 1:48am On Jun 21, 2015
qhhqhq
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Genotype in my case.
Re: 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True by 007koolstar(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
I agree with you OP, but i think you left out one key factor i.e TRUST....... I think it goes a long way to determine true love.

#team exeperience lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs She Will Make A Bad Wife / Will A Girl Get Overly Attached To The Guy That Deflowered Her? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.