Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act (50957 Views)

Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Bifwoli: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Save the environment,use yellowbars instead of burning him in toxic tires.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by olu77(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jungle justice
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by lifezone247(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
The hustle continues.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by olu77(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bifwoli:
Save the environment,use yellowbars instead of burning him in tires.

grin
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Rose2014: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:

Every thing you guy's call the ibos if you check closely he might not be one but ask your self this questions with all your hate talks hardly do ibos respond because they are busy buying your lands.
www.

Now that's a knock out punch right there grin

One bottle of orijin for u jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Now that's a knock out punch right there grin

One bottle of orijin for u jare
Lol let's start with hero first.
www.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by hollandis(f): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Useless people
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by toshmann(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
The nation is chaotic while buhari is busy playing with his cows. And APC goons are here cheering.

SMDH

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by harry509: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this SOS from a reader who witnessed the incident and says it's happening right now:

Hello Laila, this is happening right now at Adeleke street, off Allen avenue in Ikeja. A thief was caught on the street this afternoon. He broke into a parked Toyota Highlander with his accomplice. They took a phone and while they were trying to make away with it...they were caught. His accomplice immediately ran away but the angry crowd are about to burn the unfortunate one they caught...I left when I noticed they might actually burn this guy. Please post this immediately.

I'm hoping someone steps up in that crowd, the right authorities get to the scene and do something before this man is burnt alive. More pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-mob-on-allen-avenue-lagos-about.html
wia Rr d police? undecided I don't like jungle justice @ all. @least d police shud do their job. Is high time our unscropolus element called hus of senate shud look n 2 dis jungle justice of a tin, nstead of makin noise on hw 2 share 9b on walldrobe alowance. Bcus it's nt gud 4 nigerian's @ all.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Audray(f): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
oh Naija
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by emeka2847: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kill the mofo b4 police come jor
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
doctokwus:
Meanwhile there are many politicians that stole billions and impoverishing these idiots,they dare not touch them,but someone steals a fone and the miscreants are flexing their bastiality.
This man should be handed to the police,less these touts should be fished out with these pictures and made to face the full wrath of the law,what nonsense!

Seems u r forgetting the 13th man made commandment.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by friends4ever(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whose car?
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
its crazy how easy it is to get petrol and tires when its time to burn someone, but very difficult for commercial vehicles to change their tires, instead they keep patching it. see the struggle to get fuel a few weeks back now they wld watse it just to burn a thief. we are our own problems not the govt. What happened to rule of law savages

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by magicminister: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
If I was ther, I would stop d crowd....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by sukkot: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
emeka2847:
Kill the mofo b4 police come jor
he is biafran ? you got no love for your breda ? shocked

i say take him to a surgeon. remove his hands and legs and then release him
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by emonye6(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
I dont know what to feel for dis nigga,2days ago i was robbed 17k at ikeja computer villa,by dis same guys,and d tot of it makes me feel much hatred for all of 'em,but i still got a heart in ma chest.i tink jungle justice is not right .dey should use d law

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
If you really married an Owerri girl you would not talk that way... you are lying.

jarkbauer:

i am yoruba i married an Owerri gurl
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:

Busy hating and the IBO tribe busy buying your homeland and marrying fvcking and dumping your beautiful big ikebe girls bro its just hate nothing else.
www.

Fixed! Jackbauer is a useless yorubastard
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by armadeo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
i saw them this afternoon.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
He witout sin shld pour d fuel and lit d fire...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by charlesucheh(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
WALAHI!!!!

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:

i am yoruba i married an Owerri gurl

You married an Owerri girl in your fantasy and in the shower while holding soap with your hand and rubbing your shaft with the other one thinking of that igbo girl you have been scooping who washed you hence your hatred for us.

Stu.pid Yorubastard!
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Octaves(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
omoadeleye:
let them burn the motherfucka jawe, cause h too had already know the type of operation he wanna participate himself before making his decision, there is no need shedding a pitying face for the criminal, if the guy mission was to b successful he to would have left someone in traumatic state.
calm down. Your fury has affected your grammar. Every body deserves a second chance. They should simply hand him over to the police

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by pure2012soul(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
omoadeleye:
let them burn the motherfucka jawe, cause h too had already know the type of operation he wanna participate himself before making his decision, there is no need shedding a pitying face for the criminal, if the guy mission was to b successful he to would have left someone in traumatic state.
And to think a woman gave birth to this one?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
lawanson44:

Fixed! Jackbauer is a useless yorubastard
Bro I totally disagree with you from what you modified in my quote I see no difference between you and Bauer please whether Yoruba IBO or Hausa or any other tribe we are all one please I don't believe in hate and I don't use such words you just used. Bro show love not hate please.one 9ja
www.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
who ever started this thread is a fooooool
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Ademascot: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aba boi at work again, him dey look for bride price to pay .. this chukwudi that nkechukwu, kidney sellers in Malaysia na dem.....' if u wan katch them give dem money" nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:

Bro I totally disagree with you from what you modified in my quote I see no difference between you and Bauer please whether Yoruba IBO or Hausa or any other tribe we are all one please I don't believe in hate and I don't use such words you just used. Bro show love not hate please.one 9ja
www.

Bro, tell yourself the truth! We are NOT and will never be ONE in this country called Nigeria. Look at what this idiotic buhari is doing...sending the army to bomb and kill innocent people in Calabar while he allows the Boko Haram to continue their activities. The US just recently released a report that Boko Haram is getting stronger everyday.

What does that do to your conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by brigadier747: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
omoadeleye:

Fool ur poverty improvished mentality has actually affected ur sense of judgement even though I'm not in support of the purported act , Wut u c there is a clear case of a failed security system with no records of theft or criminal case for proper planning . Wut happens procedural processsion for such issues like dis? Wut happens to certain clues from d potential barbecue of a suspect on d above image to curb further happenings or occurrences,?
Is dis d right judgement to an offence of dis magnitude ? An 04 used highlander SUV for d life of an offender who was not armed with gun? As rreported
Though if he was armed all d factors above might make very little or even no sense and might deserve d judgement as d case may b, cause of d suspects potential to rub d life of a citizen

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Dahjhi: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
THIS IS NIGERIA

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List / Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos) / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.