Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act (50963 Views)

Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by sukkot: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2015
VickJames:

How did u know he is igbo?

Please tell.
i was trolling. i am a part time troll wink
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by VickJames(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:
i was trolling. i am a part time troll wink

Lol,

I had to search everywhere to see his name or his tribe but didn't see anything. U got me there

grin grin
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by sukkot: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2015
VickJames:

Lol,

I had to search everywhere to see his name or his tribe but didn't see anything. U got me there

grin grin
grin grin grin wink
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
doctokwus:

U have made ur point and I withdraw the hypocrite in my retort. But d point remains, why don't we apply same standards for all thieves?
Let me give u an eg:those former MDs who ran some banks aground sent many people to their early graves and some who are alive today have not been able to recover from their shattered lives. Yet these bankers are movers and shakers of societies today and are celebrated.
Nobody,absolutely nobody should justify burning another human for stealing.If burning was even so effective,why do people still steal in Nigeria despite mob action that has been going on for God knows when?That's food for thought for you.
tanks for taking back dat word (hypocrite).....nd yes thieves r being caught nd burnt,nd people still go into it,nd u know d reason why,cos dey believe dat d ones dat were caught were not wise enough dats y dey were caught,I have a neighbor whom my dad helped secured a job,as a security in d same company my dad was working den,he started stealing company properties,my dad got to know nd warned him,my dad even told him dat if he gets caught he will go to jail,dat d last security was caught stealing nd was sent to jail,he told my dad dat security was not wise dats y he was caught,Imagine a security dat bought a car under 6months,even my dad dat puts him dere don't have a car,but unfortunately he was caught,nd sent to jail,so u see dey know wat d consequences of dere action will be,but dey will still go ahead and do it thinking dat there's will be different
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by nattyhero(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
natas22:
@op seriously is just a phone and the mumu crowd wants to burn him a life.if you look at this guy his hungry he stole the phone may be to sell and find money to eat.did he use a gun NO he did not and even the mumu owner of higher lander that left his phones inside the car to seen by every body.

Please learn this stop leaving small money or change or phones inside the car to be seen by outsiders that are passing by.
www.

I dont support jungle justice but pls.stop saying this nonsense that just because of phone they wanna burn him, u Didnt take into.cognisanse the glass he broke all in an attempt to steal the phone. I pray they visit u. a thief is a thief no small thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by neocortex: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
omoadeleye:
let them burn the motherfucka jawe, cause h too had already know the type of operation he wanna participate himself before making his decision, there is no need shedding a pitying face for the criminal, if the guy mission was to b successful he to would have left someone in traumatic state.

Why don't you go give the touts the lighter they need ?
I am shocked at your heartlessness , you want a human being like you to be burnt alive ?
I understand the case of uncouth area boys reasoning that way but why you ?
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by BABANGBALI: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Abeg time never reach to break fast?hunger dey ma ma me o
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by mikron(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
natas22:

Its the phone am using that automatically created space in between it bro I know so much about that Toyota ride trust me on that one lol
www.
ok. wink
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by babardos70: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is jungle justice. If people can just descend on Politicians that destroy Nigeria economy and start burning them, that would have been better than these. Pls. don't kill bicos of FONE.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by emeka2847: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Can you guys ever talk without religion and ethnicity
sukkot:
he is biafran ? you got no love for your breda ? shocked

i say take him to a surgeon. remove his hands and legs and then release him
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Taryehmiseh(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
omoadeleye:
let them burn the motherfucka jawe, cause h too had already know the type of operation he wanna participate himself before making his decision, there is no need shedding a pitying face for the criminal, if the guy mission was to b successful he to would have left someone in traumatic state.

You are an idiot Is that why humans must be lynched? Better leave this your disgusting pratices alone and learn to be civillized.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Taryehmiseh(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
kingthreat:
The way you guys are showing sypmathy for mob justice? Hmmm. Pray you never be a victim of these heartless thieves who will willingly carry a weapon to upgrade their enterprise if they have the means.

Idiot.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by ArcToyin(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
doctokwus:
Meanwhile there are many politicians that stole billions and impoverishing these idiots,they dare not touch them,but someone steals a fone and the miscreants are flexing their bastiality.
This man should be handed to the police,less these touts should be fished out with these pictures and made to face the full wrath of the law,what nonsense!
though both are called stealing but their action and effect differs. Embezzlement is different from robbing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos) / Serious NIN Crime Going On / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.