Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act (50962 Views)

Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by erisegun: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:

Then why the hate bro all my life I have never seen were hate over shadowed love. Start checking it how many time has any IBO person start or said negative things about the Yoruba non because they don't have that kind of time.its just envy and the little thing I know about envy is when you have a quality that others don't have the envy crops in. Bro love is the answer not hate.
www.
iffa hear say some igbo's no hate yoruba's. Dey go as far as calling us "Southwest".

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.. #saynotojunglejustic

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Richy4(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
How come whenever this kind of thing happened, car Tyre will appear from no where.

Do they just keep this all over Nigeria street just in case?

And where are the cops to save the situation?

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
lawanson44:

Bro, tell yourself the truth! We are NOT and will never be ONE in this country called Nigeria. Look at what this idiotic buhari is doing...sending the army to bomb and kill innocent people in Calabar while he allows the Boko Haram to continue their activities. The US just recently released a report that Boko Haram is getting stronger everyday.

What does that do to your conscience?
Even the igbos don't like each other OK ask your self this simple question make a list of People that have cursed you pain since your parents gave birth to you and check how many are IBO's on that list. Bro hate has not ethnic or colour its just hate while some use tribes to cover it.
Like I said before LOVE is the answer.
Secondly the buhari thing I ain't a politician but one thing I know buhari is there because the almighty wanted him to be there for a reason.buhari will make positive changes you never dreamt in your life.
www.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Look Friends, what ever they do to this frustrated man in anger if he's actually guilty of it, serves him right...if you feel the other way round, SORRY, its just my personal opinion. If you were in the car owners situation, you may not care whatever happens to the thief. If you've not been messed up by this kinda thieves, you may never really understand how it feels to be robbed of your cherished belonging.even if you set them free after some serious blows to his face and injuries,he may do it to your sister/brother again next half hour.Can we not have a decent life without people like this?If some less privileged and even physically challenged persons can still try to do something legit to earn some money or beg at worse case,why would this very healthy man resort to stealing...shattering an innocent persons car glass for a mere phone is as well very heartless..
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Felimax(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
I am surprise to see this thread, meanwhile i thank God we were able to stop the crowd from unleashing their anger on him. He ask us to join him to were his partner is so we can get the phone we refused & waited until the police came n took him away & u wont believe the police officers know him too well.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by omoadeleye(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
brigadier747:

Fool ur poverty improvished mentality has actually affected ur sense of judgement even though I'm not in support of the purported act , Wut u c there is a clear case of a failed security system with no records of theft or criminal case for proper planning . Wut happens procedural processsion for such issues like dis? Wut happens to certain clues from d potential barbecue of a suspect on d above image to curb further happenings or occurrences,?
Is dis d right judgement to an offence of dis magnitude ? An 04 used highlander SUV for d life of an offender who was not armed with gun? As rreported
Though if he was armed all d factors above might make very little or even no sense and might deserve d judgement as d case may b, cause of d suspects potential to rub d life of a citizen

bro you can come back to quote me when next you have discover and mastered how to use your dimwitted brain, cause i don't know why you can resort to call me a fool when we are here to supply our opinion, and is it a must for us to think in the same way? and if you dont know what to type about this issue then you can Bleep off, you really dry bro, so who is now impoverished with poverty mentality, when you are reasoning with your arse?.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
erisegun:
iffa hear say some igbo's no hate yoruba's. Dey go as far as calling us "Southwest".
Its simple ask your self this simple question how many times did you feel uncomfortable when ibos speak there language and how many times did the ibos feel uncomfortable when you are speaking your native language.
If you are an honest person you will tell yourself the truth.
www.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by loomer: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Be like say dem no see fuel burn the guy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jeez cry cry

These ones are human beings like me abi?

And that one is shining teeth because he's about to see another human burn to death.
God have mercy.

What sort of creatures are these?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is a big disgrace to that society! I think Nigeria is the most dangerous nation on the planet. Those people aren't different from xenophobic Zulus who burn people alive.

The police needs to arrest those who set that guy on fire and imprison them for manslaughter! What kinda nation is that?!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
doctokwus:
Meanwhile there are many politicians that stole billions and impoverishing these idiots,they dare not touch them,but someone steals a fone and the miscreants are flexing their bastiality.
This man should be handed to the police,less these touts should be fished out with these pictures and made to face the full wrath of the law,what nonsense!
so just cos we have leaders dat steal is a good reason for him to steal,don't tell me u r justifying wat he did
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerian government and the society must put an end to this savagery! It is not acceptable any where in the world in the 21st century! Smh...! cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by brigadier747: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
omoadeleye:

bro you can come back to quote me when next you have discover and mastered how to use your dimwitted brain, cause i don't know why you can resort to call me a fool when we are here to supply our opinion, and is it a must for us to think in the same way? and if you dont know what to type about this issue then you can Bleep off, you really dry bro, so who is now impoverished with poverty mentality, when you are reasoning with your arse?.
I'm so sorry bro for using d word "fool" for u it sounded realy vulgar and unprofessional I should have said DAT u r mentally bankrupted or completely bankrupted of knowledge or u r in a state of pathetic ignorance , u need more help Dan d fellow about to b burnt , ur words have completely depicted ur personality ,an associate of mayhem

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by carzola(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
If you guys are looking for some one to burn start with TIFnubu.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by mikron(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
natas22:
@op seriously is just a phone and the mumu crowd wants to burn him a life.if you look at this guy his hungry he stole the phone may be to sell and find money to eat.did he use a gun NO he did not and even the mumu owner of higher lander that left his phones inside the car to seen by every body.

Please learn this stop leaving small money or change or phones inside the car to be seen by outsiders that are passing by.
www.
ur gbagaun is something else, oga na highlander not higher lander
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by omoadeleye(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
brigadier747:

I'm so sorry bro for using d word "fool" for u it sounded realy vulgar and unprofessional I should have said DAT u r mentally bankrupted or completely bankrupted of knowledge or u r in a state of pathetic ignorance , u need more help Dan d fellow about to b burnt , ur words have completely depicted ur personality ,an associate of mayhem

the gravity of my reply fuel up your madness and left you disheartening about your partner to be lynched and if am not mistakenly, you may have the second guy that escaped, so masking yourself and venting your anger here wont stop the matter on ground, this is what you engaged yourself on, and by the grace of God you shall all be lynched, your level of thinking faculty is very low to the extent that an electric microscope cant view it, your mentality is derailed due to you and your busted partner, so bro you have the full right of displaying your madness and no one can penalize you for that. may dysentery purge you down if you don't continue your madness entertainment.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
this rubbish should stop!!
if I pray now that only the righteous among them in that crowd survive this year ona go say I don come oh

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Zimide(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Keneking:
Great
Oga wats great about d fact daaa dey abt to burn sum1 alive?

#Mesefbhuman

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Caseless: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Whaat do u want us to do? Please go and get the police; silly....

Instead of doing the right thing to forestall this, u are creating a thread
I tire oo
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by klevjey: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2015
erisegun:

haaaaa. .I love dat...Southwest
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by omoiyalayi(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Ki ni n o f`ole se laye ti mowa?
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Astutechris(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2015
And people are there showing their teeth and taking pics like say them be saints. When will jungle justice end in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by techlegs: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Good they caught him, if he had succeeded he would head to computer village to sell it. Well, stealing is not good. I had already registered the IMEI of my smartphone on www.fortereg.com, you steal my phone you'll be caught pretty soon.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by pak: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Away from the cruelty of jungle justice......

as anyone noticed the guy does not look one bit remorseful ??

There's this thing about remorse - hunched shoulders, downcast facial expression, bent neck, shamefaced etc....
This thief here exhibits none of this.

He looks hardened
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by MKO4ever(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2015
This picture was taken more than 4 hours ago, by now the guy should have burnt to ashes, but if eventually the crowd decided to pity him, then he should be at the cell by now. But whatever the case, I think whoever the OP is should give us feedback with pictures
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by lovely17(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2015
op you said it was happening now you posted it by 8 why is it bright in the pic
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by NobleG1(m): 1:45am On Jun 21, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this SOS from a reader who witnessed the incident and says it's happening right now:

Hello Laila, this is happening right now at Adeleke street, off Allen avenue in Ikeja. A thief was caught on the street this afternoon. He broke into a parked Toyota Highlander with his accomplice. They took a phone and while they were trying to make away with it...they were caught. His accomplice immediately ran away but the angry crowd are about to burn the unfortunate one they caught...I left when I noticed they might actually burn this guy. Please post this immediately.

I'm hoping someone steps up in that crowd, the right authorities get to the scene and do something before this man is burnt alive. More pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-mob-on-allen-avenue-lagos-about.html

Nigerians' st*upidity, backward mentality and jungle justice is despicable.
How could these animals be so heartless and evil? Why didn't they hand him over to the police?

Everyone involved (including those who watched) in burning this suspect should be prosecuted and legally executed, to teach others a lesson!

OP, why didn't you do something? You're no different from those who committed this crime!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by igbakigba2t15: 1:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Misplaced aggression...these Ikeja guys should march the petty thief to the National Assembly and ask the "legislathieves" to judge and sentence him. GOD DEY!
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by DrCaleb: 2:25am On Jun 21, 2015
omoadeleye:
let them burn the motherfucka jawe, cause h too had already know the type of operation he wanna participate himself before making his decision, there is no need shedding a pitying face for the criminal, if the guy mission was to b successful he to would have left someone in traumatic state.
what a disappointing statement. If we have hundred of your type this world would have been a cold place to stay. What an act of wickedness, can't they take him to the police instead of that nonsense they were about to to. Oh Nigeria... what sort of country is this

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by RaptorX: 3:10am On Jun 21, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerian government and the society must put an end to this savagery! It is not acceptable any where in the world in the 21st century! Smh...! cry cry cry cry cry
When white people call them monkeys they get angry, still burning people in 2015 because he stole a silly phone, this black race is just too barbaric and backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by seunfape(m): 4:25am On Jun 21, 2015
i hate thieves also dislike jungle justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos) / Serious NIN Crime Going On / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.