Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act (50958 Views)

Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by kobonaire(m): 4:55am On Jun 21, 2015
A Nigerian that steals a $50 risks losing his life in the most barbaric way possible

A Nigerian that steals $1 million (or more) gets praised and cheered all the way back to his hometown.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by kingthreat(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2015
The way you guys are showing sypmathy for mob justice? Hmmm. Pray you never be a victim of these heartless thieves who will willingly carry a weapon to upgrade their enterprise if they have the means.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by nyabinghi(m): 5:01am On Jun 21, 2015
Ohaneze ndigbo will issue another ultimate because of this, Igbos are criminals from birth, they keep buying yoruba lands in their warped minds, if the mofo had succeeded he would have bragged the same way, his body should be given to his brothers theodore and clifford orji to be fed on and his bones buried Thief Emeka Ojukwu
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by ibedun: 5:49am On Jun 21, 2015
nyabinghi:
Ohaneze ndigbo will issue another ultimate because of this, Igbos are criminals from birth, they keep buying yoruba lands in their warped minds, if the mofo had succeeded he would have bragged the same way, his body should be given to his brothers theodore and clifford orji to be fed on and his bones buried Thief Emeka Ojukwu

Seconded! That thief is definitely Igbo.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by timota(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2015
mrking3:
sometimes i wonder why most people learn in the hard way? Sadly, if they eventually burn this guy, it wount deter people from stealing!!!
but it will reduce their population by one
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by ALAYORMII: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2015
natas22:
@op seriously is just a phone and the mumu crowd wants to burn him a life.if you look at this guy his hungry he stole the phone may be to sell and find money to eat.did he use a gun NO he did not and even the mumu owner of higher lander that left his phones inside the car to seen by every body.

Please learn this stop leaving small money or change or phones inside the car to be seen by outsiders that are passing by.
www.

I condemn jungle justice but you saying he stole the phone because he was hungry is not right.

If every hungry person takes to stealing what do you think will happen?

A thief is a thief, for the Bible says "Do not despise a thief for he shall pay in seven folds"
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Reference(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2015
doctokwus:
Meanwhile there are many politicians that stole billions and impoverishing these idiots,they dare not touch them,but someone steals a fone and the miscreants are flexing their bastiality.
This man should be handed to the police,less these touts should be fished out with these pictures and made to face the full wrath of the law,what nonsense!

Mob justice is the product of frustrations arising from the inability of the common man to get justice against the very untouchables. So they typically overreact against those they can reach. The only way to stop mob justice is to have universal justice. But our institutions are too weak presently to ensure this.

Stop personalising and start institutionalising. Enough of Buhari, Saraki, Tinubu, Let us begin to speak and discourse about the Executive, the Legislature, the Judiciary, the Police, state of social justice, etc.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2015
ALAYORMII:

I condemn jungle justice but you saying he stole the phone because he was hungry is not right.

If every hungry person takes to stealing what do you think will happen?

A thief is a thief, for the Bible says "Do not despise a thief for he shall pay in seven folds"
Bro pls I never said his actions are correct what I mean is bank managers that steal pensions money with the state official commit worst crimes but at the end they are shown respect in our society and inrespective of how many souls they have indirectly killed so to me the guy that stole the phone is just an amateur.
www.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2015
mikron:
ur gbagaun is something else, oga na highlander not higher lander
Its the phone am using that automatically created space in between it bro I know so much about that Toyota ride trust me on that one lol
www.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by vickylala239: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this SOS from a reader who witnessed the incident and says it's happening right now:

Hello Laila, this is happening right now at Adeleke street, off Allen avenue in Ikeja. A thief was caught on the street this afternoon. He broke into a parked Toyota Highlander with his accomplice. They took a phone and while they were trying to make away with it...they were caught. His accomplice immediately ran away but the angry crowd are about to burn the unfortunate one they caught...I left when I noticed they might actually burn this guy. Please post this immediately.

I'm hoping someone steps up in that crowd, the right authorities get to the scene and do something before this man is burnt alive. More pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-mob-on-allen-avenue-lagos-about.html

Wait ohh r u encouraging thieves or Wat.

U Dnt want Ppl to burn him alive or Wat.Haba Nigerians u Ppl will b d ones cumin here to complain of kidnapping, gels will cry of rape,etc.

Wait let thieves enter ur hus oneday.u will knw d Gud part jungle justice.

Dnt u knw Dat Once police carry him away,Dey will release him After collecting bribe
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by vickylala239: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got this SOS from a reader who witnessed the incident and says it's happening right now:

Hello Laila, this is happening right now at Adeleke street, off Allen avenue in Ikeja. A thief was caught on the street this afternoon. He broke into a parked Toyota Highlander with his accomplice. They took a phone and while they were trying to make away with it...they were caught. His accomplice immediately ran away but the angry crowd are about to burn the unfortunate one they caught...I left when I noticed they might actually burn this guy. Please post this immediately.

I'm hoping someone steps up in that crowd, the right authorities get to the scene and do something before this man is burnt alive. More pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-mob-on-allen-avenue-lagos-about.html

Pls Op Let's see burning update Pls.

I cnt Wait for him to b dead
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2015
P0verty na bastard sha,dude shd be rehabilitated and re-integrated in2 d s0ciety ideally
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by yusufobinna1(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2015
natas22:
@op seriously is just a phone and the mumu crowd wants to burn him a life.if you look at this guy his hungry he stole the phone may be to sell and find money to eat.did he use a gun NO he did not and even the mumu owner of higher lander that left his phones inside the car to seen by every body.

Please learn this stop leaving small money or change or phones inside the car to be seen by outsiders that are passing by.
www.
Your comment is a silly one,d car and d phone belongs to one person and he decided to put his phone inside his car, is it a bad thing? Pls u can say another thing cos stealing is bad and he even has d gut to break d vehicle's glass.I am nt in support of jungle justice but u can't blame d car owner.Mind u stealing is CORRUPTION now
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by doctokwus: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2015
jomile:
so just cos we have leaders dat steal is a good reason for him to steal,don't tell me u r justifying wat he did
Can u harbour the thought of burning a Bode George,Saraki or Theodore Orji,talkless of coming near to burning them?
If these people can be made to pass thru the police and judicial process,what stops d same process for this guy?
I know:because he is poor and unkempt.You people are the worse hypocrites in this world.
I have had worse stolen from me but have never even thought of burning a thief when caught.Life u can't give,u want to take because of a phone that can mistakenly fall from your hand and gets totally destroyed;no decent human should do that.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by jice(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Did they really burnt that guy? Police are not helping matters hence these obscenities
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2015
A thief is a potential killer, and a car thief a higher killer. Imagine what the owner of the car would have gone through if the criminal had succeeded.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by otiigba1(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
So sad, ignorance really is an illness so this guy is about to lose his life just because of a mobile phone? Unbelievable! Can any one tell the owner of the phone that am ready to buy him 5 brand new iphone 6 to let the thief go, it seem obvious the thief has nothing to lose and ready to die undecided but me thinks he deserves another chance to mend his ways, who made this people the judge and jury anyway? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by otiigba1(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Danrizzle:
A thief is a potential killer, and a car thief a higher killer. Imagine what the owner of the car would have gone through if the criminal had succeeded.
tell me what he would go through losing his phone? This is the 4 th time i ve lost me phone am still alive, its just possessions it can be replaced!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Ninilowo(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2015
We may see this as ordinary stealing and doesn't worth all the debate but to me, the guy deserves any measure of punishment meted out to him. Those guys can kill provided their victim resists them. I want us to remember that the south African goalkeeper was killed because he wanted to prevent thieves from taking his girlfriend's phone. Imagine! So if dem like make dem burry him alive, e nor concern me.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Mstrsheikh: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Burn that bastard please on my knees
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2015
yusufobinna1:
Your comment is a silly one,d car and d phone belongs to one person and he decided to put his phone inside his car, is it a bad thing? Pls u can say another thing cos stealing is bad and he even has d gut to break d vehicle's glass.I am nt in support of jungle justice but u can't blame d car owner.Min d u stealing is CORRUPTION now
Pls help me visualize this scenario, a girl went to the market to buy things but was wearing a top that exposed her boobs and men started saying and even at a point tempted to grab her boobs bro what the men did was WRONG but the blame is also on the girl for dressing like a slut.bro take the same scenario to what happened to the thief I never said what he did was right not at all stealing is SIN and a crime.

BRO please learn to stop using abusive words it only makes the person look small.you gave good reasons but the word silly which you used spoilt every educative you gave.
www.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by faultless: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Who send am, sheybi na him carry him leg waka go there.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by yusufobinna1(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
natas22:

Pls help me visualize this scenario, a girl went to the market to buy things but was wearing a top that exposed her boobs and men started saying and even at a point tempted to grab her boobs bro what the men did was WRONG but the blame is also on the girl for dressing like a slut.bro take the same scenario to what happened to the thief I never said what he did was right not at all stealing is SIN and a crime.

BRO please learn to stop using abusive words it only makes the person look small.you gave good reasons but the word silly which you used spoilt every educative you gave.
www.
am sorry bro,just a lil bit aggresive.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by natas22: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2015
yusufobinna1:
am sorry bro,just a lil bit aggresive.
No problem bro it happens some things beside we are all here to learn even myself I ain't perfect. Happy Sunday bro.
www.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Can u harbour the thought of burning a Bode George,Saraki or Theodore Orji,talkless of coming near to burning them?
If these people can be made to pass thru the police and judicial process,what stops d same process for this guy?
I know:because he is poor and unkempt.You people are the worse hypocrites in this world.
I have had worse stolen from me but have never even thought of burning a thief when caught.Life u can't give,u want to take because of a phone that can mistakenly fall from your hand and gets totally destroyed;no decent human should do that.
I would really appreciate it if u don't call me an hypocrite,am not justifying wat dey r doing either,my family has gone through alot in d hands of dese thiefs,because of dem I lost a loved one,my mum almost lost her life,dese thiefs can't give life but dey can take it with out blinking an eye,just cos he is poor dos not mean he should steal,or will you do d same if u r poor or hungry,he is not a cripple,dere r many people who r poor nd hungry but dey don't make stealing dere means of surviving,I come across dese people every day,nd I have much respect for dem,dere r many ways to kill a rat,if u don't have any education y not learn any handiwork or learn a trade,he steals cos he wanted to
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by calcal: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
nice one burn please!
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by scachy(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
This is barbaric. Involve d authority n stop this madness

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by alexogbebor(f): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2015
I pity those who are involved in such act of killing. Yours own death will be beyond human understanding.
Instead of burning the corrupt politician that loot public fund, you won't instead u condemn a poor man to death.
Nigerian will forever be stupid. Your $20billion subsidy fund got looted by Jonathan and co, instead of you to burn for such reason, u did not instead you see down in your poverty stricken home and condole such act of stealing....
Black man without no sense for all those who were involved in that man condemnation...Foolish masses that how you being referred at ashole rock..
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by alexogbebor(f): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2015
I pity those who are involved in such act of killing. Yours own death will be beyond human understanding.
Instead of burning the corrupt politician that loot public fund, you won't instead u condemn a poor man to death.
Nigerian will forever be stupid. Your $20billion subsidy fund got looted by Jonathan and co, instead of you to burn for such reason, u did not instead you sit down in your poverty stricken home and condole such act of stealing....
Black man without no sense for all those who were involved in that man condemnation...Foolish masses that how you being referred at ashole rock..
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by VickJames(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:
he is biafran ? you got no love for your breda ? shocked

i say take him to a surgeon. remove his hands and legs and then release him

How did u know he is igbo?

Please tell.
Re: Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act by doctokwus: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2015
jomile:
I would really appreciate it if u don't call me an hypocrite,am not justifying wat dey r doing either,my family has gone through alot in d hands of dese thiefs,because of dem I lost a loved one,my mum almost lost her life,dese thiefs can't give life but dey can take it with out blinking an eye,just cos he is poor dos not mean he should steal,or will you do d same if u r poor or hungry,he is not a cripple,dere r many people who r poor nd hungry but dey don't make stealing dere means of surviving,I come across dese people every day,nd I have much respect for dem,dere r many ways to kill a rat,if u don't have any education y not learn any handiwork or learn a trade,he steals cos he wanted to
U have made ur point and I withdraw the hypocrite in my retort. But d point remains, why don't we apply same standards for all thieves?
Let me give u an eg:those former MDs who ran some banks aground sent many people to their early graves and some who are alive today have not been able to recover from their shattered lives. Yet these bankers are movers and shakers of societies today and are celebrated.
Nobody,absolutely nobody should justify burning another human for stealing.If burning was even so effective,why do people still steal in Nigeria despite mob action that has been going on for God knows when?That's food for thought for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List / Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos) / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.