Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. (2858 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Our dear sai Baba, the inventor of Western Germany, the amiable friend of WEST Germany President formerly known as Angela Merkel but now renamed Mitchell by our dear president, the only man who has had fixed number of cows for years, the magician who has 1m in his account, no withdrawal, no deposit but his dear wife still managed to donate N150m to a school and spoilt herself with N10m wristwatch and N15m diamond ring on his inauguration day and the kids always shop in the best boutiques abroad and go to the best schools in the UK.
My dear president who is worth N87m in properties but lives in a rented apartment bthough he has 3 mansions in asokoro. Oh my president! How we love you our humble Presido.
Thanks for paying the unemployed youths in cross River creeks with bullets. You promised the unemployed youths N5k monthly and you have delivered. The youths are still loyal sir.
Sir we also thank you for using the most expensive car ever used by a Nigerian President. It is worth only $57k. You are wonderful sir. Always making us proud. We have not forgotten the party Aisha threw when Boko Haram victims were being mourned. It's still part of the mourning sir. She held the party to thank the APC women for voting for our sai Baba and also to tell Okorocha's wife and aregbesola's wife to massage their husbands' backs for owing their states, also to ask amechi's wife to congratulate Amechi for the new fleet of cars the husband gave himself from the rivers states Treasury.
We love you sir. Keep achieving more. We are grateful. Thanks most especially for stopping Boko's activities. They have now relocated to Western Germany to cool off with your friend 'President Mitchell.'
Sai Baba.
Sai baba one chance.
We love u!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by piicity(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Sai baba pls come give osun workers salary now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Observing................

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by majamajic(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
U can't compare 3 weeks with 6 yrs , the criticism is early bro , I enjoy your write up though. Sounds like a rap cheesy
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2015
piicity:
Sai baba pls come give osun workers salary now
He will give them when they grow up.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
majamajic:
U can't compare 3 weeks with 6 yrs , the criticism is early bro , I enjoy write up though. Sounds like a rap cheesy
love you too but I love my sai Baba more. Do you know that our dear Baba has been to 8 countries since his swearing in? I love my adventurous Baba.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by loomer: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
Our dear sai Baba, the inventor of Western Germany, the amiable friend of WEST Germany President formerly known as Angela Mergel but now renamed Mitchell by our dear president, the only man who has had fixed number of cows for years, the magician who has 1m in his account, no withdrawal, no deposit but his dear wife still managed to donate N150m to a school and spoilt herself with N10m wristwatch and N15m diamond ring on his inauguration day and the kids always shop in the best boutiques abroad and go to the best schools in the UK.
My dear president who is worth N87m in properties but lives in a rented apartment bthough he has 3 mansions in asokoro. Oh my president! How we love you our humble Presido.
Thanks for paying the unemployed youths in cross River creeks with bullets. You promised the unemployed youths N5k monthly and you have delivered. The youths are still loyal sir.
Sir we also thank you for using the most expensive car ever used by a Nigerian President. It is worth only $57k. You are wonderful sir. Always making us proud. We have not forgotten the party Aisha threw when Boko Haram victims were being mourned. It's still part of the mourning sir. She held the party to thank the APC women for voting for our sai Baba and also to tell Okorocha's wife and aregbesola's wife to massage their husbands' backs for owing their states, also to ask amechi's wife to congratulate Amechi for the new fleet of cars the husband gave himself from the rivers states Treasury.
We love you sir. Keep achieving more. We are grateful. Thanks most especially for stopping Boko's activities. They have now relocated to Western Germany to cool off with your friend 'President Mitchell.'
Sai Baba.
Sai baba one chance.
We love u!

Even you wey dey yab the man, no even know the woman name. I sorry for ur lifestyle.
Na Merkel be her name o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
barrnchedo:
Our dear sai Baba, the inventor of Western Germany, the amiable friend of WEST Germany President formerly known as Angela Mergel but now renamed Mitchell by our dear president, the only man who has had fixed number of cows for years, the magician who has 1m in his account, no withdrawal, no deposit but his dear wife still managed to donate N150m to a school and spoilt herself with N10m wristwatch and N15m diamond ring on his inauguration day and the kids always shop in the best boutiques abroad and go to the best schools in the UK.
Sai Baba.
Sai baba one chance.
We love u!
[/s]
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Vicotex(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Classic

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
Sai Baba.
Sai baba one chance.
We love u!
you are a retard. criminality is on the increase here in calabar and you think the government should pat these militants and thieves on the back. people are being killed, cars are being snatched and militants are stockpiling arms but you want the fg to pat them in the back so we can watch another menace grow here in the south

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by DankemzI(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
you are a retard. criminality is on the increase here in calabar and you think the government should pat these militants and thieves on the back. people are being killed, cars are being snatched and militants are stockpiling arms but you want the fg to pat them in the back so we can watch another menace grow here in the south

Are you from Calabar? If not shut the hell up
Criminals on the rise, government hasn't complain, residents hasn't complain.
People dying and crying for help in Bornu he hasn't helped them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Obascoetubi: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
Sai Baba.
Sai baba one chance.
We love u!
[s]
barrnchedo:
Sai Baba.
Sai baba one chance.
We love u!
[/s]
barrnchedo:
Sai Baba.
Sai baba one chance.
We love u!
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2015
I'm Yoruba and I've worked in every corner of cross river and akwa ibom from oron to Uyo to Nung Udoe to abak to essien udim to ukana to Ikot ekpene to urua akpan to itu to odukpani to akampa to biase to ugep to ikom to ogoja to obudu to calabar municipality to the entire calabar south. should I go on? I'm a victim of the robbery that took place on April 10 at Mayne avenue by white house in calabar. I was shot in the chest by one of those skolombo boys. spent 3wks in the hospital. it's going to 3months now and I'm still recovering. came back to calabar last Sunday to round up my business and move back to Lagos.
These militants are prepared for a show down while the skolombo boys (street kids mostly between 10-20) are robbing with guns and cutlasses killing police men.
The North East is closer to the stone age than it was 10yrs ago. it is left for the South south people to decide whether they want development or they want to turn their region to another war zone. The choice is theirs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Unemployed youth or criminals?!
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2015
DankemzI:

phool I might not be an indigene but I reside here at least till the end of the month. read and cure your ignorance
Jaideyone:
I'm Yoruba and I've worked in every corner of cross river and akwa ibom from oron to Uyo to Nung Udoe to abak to essien udim to ukana to Ikot ekpene to urua akpan to itu to odukpani to akampa to biase to ugep to ikom to ogoja to obudu to calabar municipality to the entire calabar south. should I go on? I'm a victim of the robbery that took place on April 10 at Mayne avenue by white house in calabar. I was shot in the chest by one of those skolombo boys. spent 3wks in the hospital. it's going to 3months now and I'm still recovering. came back to calabar last Sunday to round up my business and move back to Lagos.
These militants are prepared for a show down while the skolombo boys (street kids mostly between 10-20) are robbing with guns and cutlasses killing police men.
The North East is closer to the stone age than it was 10yrs ago. it is left for the South south people to decide whether they want development or they want to turn their region to another war zone. The choice is theirs
DankemzI:

phool I might not be an indigene but I reside here at least till the end of the month. read and cure your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:

what does this have to do with bombing of the Niger deltans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
I like the way my Sai Baba did not ask for the alleged criminals to be arrested and tried by a court of competent jurisdiction, but rather sent soldiers to kill everybody at sight. Has it occurred to you that there might be some visiting relatives among them? What about their innocent wives/girlfriends/children? I really like the way you defend our Sai Baba, afterall am defending him too. Baba one chance did very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

are there reports of innocent citizens being killed? the people the air force went after attacked navy police very early Sunday morning. the gun duel lasted several hours. they attacked atakpa police station and left with guns. I'm right here in calabar and I'm telling you what is happening. must you support criminals?
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
I like the way my Sai Baba did not ask for the alleged criminals to be arrested and tried by a court of competent jurisdiction, but rather sent soldiers to kill everybody at sight. Has it occurred to you that there might be some visiting relatives among them? What about their innocent wives/girlfriends/children? I really like the way you defend our Sai Baba, afterall am defending him too. Baba one chance did very well.
phool visiting girl friend and relative have you any evidence of women and children killed in the air raid? If you do post genuine pictures and prove it beyond doubt.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

my dear would it have been fair if Jonathan ordered the Military to wipe off every soul around oshodi under bridge just because criminals were harbouring there? There are many ways to kill a rat. Fashola cleared the place and forcefully ejected them. Why kill indiscriminately? Why jungle justice in a country with so many lawyers/courts/judges? Sai baba ose!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
phool visiting girl friend and relative have you any evidence of women and children killed in the air raid? If you do post genuine pictures and prove it beyond doubt.
just pray you are not a victim of circumstances. I really thank Sai Baba for the n5k he will soon start paying you. At least that will make you happy and you will stop swearing like a tout. Sai Baba ose!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

help me ask him o. He's blind folded by the N5k promise by our Sai Bababa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
my dear would it have been fair if Jonathan ordered the Military to wipe off every soul around oshodi under bridge just because criminals were harbouring there? Theypre are many ways to kill a rat. Fashola cleared the place and forcefully ejected them. Why kill indiscriminately? Why jungle justice in a country with so many lawyers/courts/judges? Sai baba ose!
why are you so damn ignorant? were the militants in the city? their camps on those small islands and the creeks around akpabuyo and the water front were destroyed. how is that even close to a place like oshodi? done arguing with you
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
just pray you are not a victim of circumstances. I really thank Sai Baba for the n5k he will soon start paying you. At least that will make you happy and you will stop swearing like a tout. Sai Baba ose!
like I said earlier I'm a victim of their criminal activities already. the police is finding it difficult to fight the thieves and militants.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
DankemzI:

ask him o. Everyday Fulani Cattle rearers kill scores of people yet my Sai Buhari allows other herdsmen to move around freely with guns/knives. Sai baba really loves to protect Calabar people's lives more than his own. Sai baba one chance muoooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
like I said earlier I'm a victim of their criminal activities already. the police is finding it difficult to fight the thieves and militants.
pray you don't get killed for a crime you didn't commit. Jungle justice is inhumane

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:

Even you wey dey yab the man, no even know the woman name. I sorry for ur lifestyle.
Na Merkel be her name o
Na Merkel our sai baba call am abi na MITCHELLU?
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
pray you don't get killed for a crime you didn't commit. Jungle justice is inhumane
you are irredeemably lost.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by uyoboy15: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2015
who is supporting criminals here.
This type of groups should be dealt with as heavy handed as possible to serve as deterrent.
Lawlessness is gOne with PDP.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:

Na Merkel be her name o
typo error is different from stupidity to grab a kitchen stool and sit down!
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by 4stylz: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2015
DankemzI:

So he should come from calabar before we all worry about what is happening in Nigeria? So if only your state is progressing and others are suffering; it's ok For you? Tell us
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Vicotex:
Classic
hahahaha Sai Baba the friend of president Mitchelluu hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo The Capital Of The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria. / Boko Haram Attacks Motorists At Maiduguri NNPC Filling Station (photos) / Shocking! The State Of Toilets In Abia Governor's Office (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.