Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. (2878 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by mikolo80: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2015
And to think their are 12million of these ignorant fucktards carrying voters cards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by loomer: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
typo error is different from stupidity to grab a kitchen stool and sit down!

If u had used an L instead of the G, I would have accepted it was typographical.
Look at ur keyboard, d distance between K and G is too much.
The truth is, u never knew it was K
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
are there reports of innocent citizens being killed? the people the air force went after attacked navy police very early Sunday morning. the gun duel lasted several hours. they attacked atakpa police station and left with guns. I'm right here in calabar and I'm telling you what is happening. must you support criminals?

There are criminal murderers in the North called boko haram n buhari is doing nothing about them n yet he's in d south bombing "suspected locations"

Wen they were slaughtering people in Odi, was it reported
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by aminho(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
love you too but I love my sai Baba more. Do you know that our dear Baba has been to 8 countries since his swearing in? I love my adventurous Baba.
mumu get your facts right he went to niger first chad second Germany third and south Africa 4th so how d hell did it become 8 country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
aminho:
mumu get your facts right he went to niger first chad second Germany third and south Africa 4th so how d hell did it become 8 country
so it's 4-in-1 right? 4 countries in one month? Hahaha SAI BABA!
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:

If u had used an L instead of the G, I would have accepted it was typographical.
Look at ur keyboard, d distance between K and G is too much.
The truth is, u never knew it was K
keep defending our baba. He ll soon pay you your N5k monthly. Hope he won't pay your hood with bombs
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2015
I have no problem with the government fighting criminals but the bombing of CRS is somewhat suspicious. No doubt that there are criminals/rogues operating in the area, but bombing is not the best approach.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
I have no problem with the government fight criminals but the bombing of CRS is somewhat suspictious. No doubt that there are criminals/rogues operating in the area but bombing is not the best approach.
and he has never bombed his boko BROTHERS for once. By the way since when did Govt start using bombs to settle scores?
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
and he has never bombed his boko BROTHERS for once. By the way since when did Govt start using bombs to settle scores?
He vehemently kicked against bombings of BH zone when he was still in the opposition. The best way to address criminals issues is by deploying intelligence. The use of bomb should be the last resort!

But Buhari thinks oherwise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
He vehemently kicked against bombings of BH zone when he was still in the opposition. The best way to address criminals issues is by deploying intelligence. The use of bomb should be the last resort!

But Buhari thinks oherwise
and the almajiri kids are here supporting him for bombing an entire community just because he promised them school lunch and N5k, the promises he already warned them he might not fulfil as there are certain things he can't do at his football age 72 and also warned them that he's not a miracle worker. Haba! Sai our Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2015
majamajic:
U can't compare 3 weeks with 6 yrs , the criticism is early bro , I enjoy your write up though. Sounds like a rap cheesy
thanks. Sai Baba told us to expect wonders, great change, that's all we ask for but the only change I see is chieftancy titles, n10m wrist watch, N15m diamond ring, $57k vehicle, Aisha's party with Okorocha and Arigbesola's wives when their unpaid workers are dying of hunger, Sai Baba and OSIBANDE's trips to over 8 countries within 3wks, Baba cleansing aso rock with spiritual alfa, aisha moving in to Aso Rock ahead of her husband (what a very forward woman!), baba not appointing Ministers yet, Baba's creation of West and Western Germany and renaming Chancellor Merkel with President MITCHELLU. Mind you he belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody so let him come defend himself.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

There are criminal murderers in the North called boko haram n buhari is doing nothing about them n yet he's in d south bombing "suspected locations"

Baba is so partial it's not even funny.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by StOla: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
I'm Yoruba and I've worked in every corner of cross river and akwa ibom from oron to Uyo to Nung Udoe to abak to essien udim to ukana to Ikot ekpene to urua akpan to itu to odukpani to akampa to biase to ugep to ikom to ogoja to obudu to calabar municipality to the entire calabar south. should I go on? I'm a victim of the robbery that took place on April 10 at Mayne avenue by white house in calabar. I was shot in the chest by one of those skolombo boys. spent 3wks in the hospital. it's going to 3months now and I'm still recovering. came back to calabar last Sunday to round up my business and move back to Lagos.
These militants are prepared for a show down while the skolombo boys (street kids mostly between 10-20) are robbing with guns and cutlasses killing police men.
The North East is closer to the stone age than it was 10yrs ago. it is left for the South south people to decide whether they want development or they want to turn their region to another war zone. The choice is theirs
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by loomer: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
keep defending our baba. He ll soon pay you your N5k monthly. Hope he won't pay your hood with bombs

Use ur brain to reason and not ur yansh
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:

Use ur brain to reason and not ur yansh
even the fart from some people's golden 'nyash' is more precious than some 50 heads joined together. Think about it.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by banki(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
If buhari succeeds we all as a nation succed, my dear op I know you obviously dont like the president, you probably didnt even vote him but what on earth will you gain by telling lies and spreading false information about him? Would that make more people hate him or like him or will it stop him from being president?
Was it wrong or right to bomb criminals regardless of where they are from? Yesterday you and your cohorts said it was ibo people that wer bombed this morning its christians you now say its niger delta? Please what is wrong is wrong and the lies that you have written down on this sunday morning shows your kill in d of person

When did buhari wife donate 150m to a school, when did the president visit 8 countries, who and what proof do you have that the president rides the most expensive car in Nigeria's history? Who bought the car was it him or jonathan or who? ...

Please criticize constructively this nonsense you guys are doing is getting irritating...so you want us to believe that buhari told the air force to stop bombing and fighting biko ha ram and go to Carlsbad and start killing innocent people?

Tommorow you will carry bible and start praying and forming super christian....bearing false witness is a sin
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by loomer: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
even the fart from some people's golden 'nyash' is more precious than some 50 heads joined together. Think about it.

I never see golden yansh before o. But I sure say if e dey, somebody for dey cut am small small dey sell
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Jaideyone(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

are you sure he's doing nothing about boko haram? you're more ignorant than I thought
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
are you sure he's doing nothing about boko haram? you're more ignorant than I thought

He has done nothing about book haram, Abi u Don hear any assault on book haram since he became president

Ur permanently ignorant.
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:

I never see golden yansh before o. But I sure say if e dey, somebody for dey cut am small small dey sell
u go soon see
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by loomer: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
u go soon see

I beg show me quick o
Re: Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
banki:
If buhari succeeds we all as a nation succed, my dear op I know you obviously dont like the president, you probably didnt even vote him but what on earth will you gain by telling lies and spreading false information about him? Would that make more people hate him or like him or will it stop him from being president?
Was it wrong or right to bomb criminals regardless of where they are from? Yesterday you and your cohorts said it was ibo people that wer bombed this morning its christians you now say its niger delta? Please what is wrong is wrong and the lies that you have written down on this sunday morning shows your kill in d of person

When did buhari wife donate 150m to a school, when did the president visit 8 countries, who and what proof do you have that the president rides the most expensive car in Nigeria's history? Who bought the car was it him or jonathan or who? ...

Please criticize constructively this nonsense you guys are doing is getting irritating...so you want us to believe that buhari told the air force to stop bombing and fighting biko ha ram and go to Carlsbad and start killing innocent people?

Tommorow you will carry bible and start praying and forming super christian....bearing false witness is a sin
hope sai buhari will give me your 5k in December at least.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Story We Are Hearing From Spain Is Disturbing. Here Is The News :( / Nigeria Investigating Connection Between Niger Delta Militants And IPOB - Sahara / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.