Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients (29723 Views)

Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by NDPVF(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
Pangea:

Get ready Reaper drones is about to join the Russian hind helicopters
[/s]Unam Ikot.daka.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Pangea:

Sir wayray
Continue your masturbation,
While we are waiting for the price of oil to become zero, this government will continue to drill it and the proceeds will be used to develop the whole Nigeria including your eastern wasteland and the creeks whether you like it or not.
This government will force development on your backward asz!

No be yoruba you be?
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by NDPVF(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2015
shizzle11:
Dont mind them. The whole of South West is notorous for fettishness,(juju) inbreeding, child molestation, and prostitution in marriage.

Osun is capital for ritualist, flesh eaters and human parts dealers

Ogun is the headquarters of kidnappers, armed rubbers, motor park touts

Lagos is the home of thuggery, 'owomida' agberos, omoniles, oluwole forgers, internet fraudsters

Oyo is the hub of cannibalism, bank fraudsters, on-line and credit card scams

Ondo is home to kidnappers, evil spirits, fettishness

The suffersticated region is cursed

Only ekiti state is reasonable to an extent, thanks to Governor Peter ayo fayose

Fvcking, filthy, parasitic ingrates and leeches.
let them keep playing ostrich.Let Amosu Desola conduct air raid on same kidnappers in his zone.shame on them.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=18pt]South West! grin grin You just have to give it to them.
I dedicate this thread to 1stola, Jackbauer, searchingforlove, Iyangbali, Ilekeh, FastShipping, BiafranQueen and all other NL e-rats and warriors who open their ewedu mouths to talk trash againdt the Igbos.

Congratulations...for over 2 weeks now, your zone has been trending in all the bad and evil news one can ever imagine and yet Amusu Desola is conducting air-raids in Calabar! Ewedu eating Northern Slaves Bas.tards
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Fourwinds: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Herbalist knapped herbal seller. hmmmmm. juju don fail. Dog dey chop Dog.na witch dog be dat oooo.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by ransomed: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Starships4u:
OGUN AGAIN?? Make I no mention names sha!!
:--ÒGÙN, ÒGÚN, OGUN all are devilish in nature.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by funlord(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2015
grin

Make dem check their phones and bb contacts! Kashamu number and pin must dey there! Brotherhood of Banditry!
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by firstolalekan(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:
I dedicate this thread to 1stola, Jackbauer, searchingforlove, Iyangbali, Ilekeh, FastShipping, BiafranQueen and all other NL e-rats and warriors who open their ewedu mouths to talk trash againdt the Igbos.

Congratulations...for over 2 weeks now, your zone has been trending in all the bad and evil news one can ever imagine and yet Amusu Desola is conducting air-raids in Calabar! Ewedu eating Northern Slaves Bas.tards
[/size]

BASTĄRD miserable biafran goat.
You sure know the scores when it comes to any form of atrocities committed between Yorubas and the Igbos, it's usually 1 : 4 locally and internationally.

Only among you guys we can find hardened criminals. Some bastąrd yorubas are just learning from you people.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:

[/size]

What will befall this people will make the Liberian civil war look like child's play.

They have been praying and wishing for Buhari to start war in the SS and SE and you should have seen how some of them where ecstatic at the news of the Air Force obliterating a riverine community in Cross River.

I have this strong conviction that this country will not survive beyond this year.

We (SS and SE) will leave them in their Nigeria without firing a shot and then we will watch and see how the descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio will commence their interrupted Jihad over them.

This is how God will help His people. Those that wish war on us will feel the fill wrath of war.

Just look at their ungodly alliance in the APC they can't manage and they are already being treated as inconsequential.

Don't lose sleep because the war will not be our portion but theirs.

The north propped up Boko Haram to destroy and kill themselves in order to discredit Jonathan.

the SW has thrown every good reason and logic out to castigate Jonathan and now that lie that they told themselves has totally blinded them.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

What will befall this people will make the Liberian civil war look like child's play.

They have been praying and wishing for Buhari to start war in the SS and SE and you should have seen how some of them where ecstatic at the news of the Air Force obliterating a riverine community in Cross River.

I have this strong conviction that this country will not survive beyond this year.

We (SS and SE) will leave them in their Nigeria without firing a shot and then we will watch and see how the descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio will commence their interrupted Jihad over them.

This is how God will help His people. Those that wish war on us will feel the fill wrath of war.

Just look at their ungodly alliance in the APC they can't manage and they are already being treated as inconsequential.

Don't lose sleep because the war will not be our portion but theirs.

The north propped up Boko Haram to destroy and kill themselves in order to discredit Jonathan.

the SW has thrown every good reason and logic out to castigate Jonathan and now that lie that they told themselves has totally blinded them.

What do you expect bro? These people have been slaves to the Northern Oligarchy even before the Amalgamation. I am not surprised that Amusu Desola is taking orders as a slave from buhari to destroy the South-South as a revenge mission due to the outcome of the just concluded elections.

A Northern group has already warned thief.nubu to steer clear of their Cow-President.

I look forward to when buhari the terrorist will drop dead in Aso Rock so that the Season 2 of this political era will unfold and we will surely see how the Yorubastards will be given a dose of their own medicine. It is bound to happen soon in no distant time.

Useless fvcktards
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by ROYALD(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Yoruba people greedy,
knaping,
drug baron buruji kashamu and Bola tinubu and co
Ritualism and cannibalism all over Yoruba land
Hey whats the problem expeling feces to Nigeria
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by TopHand: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
After reading the words of that animal Akilo "If I had known, I would have remained in the robbery gang instead of joining this syndicate”, he said remorsefully
Almighty Creator save us evil like this man, it is a shame there is no more death sentences
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

BASTĄRD miserable biafran goat.
You sure know the scores when it comes to any form of atrocities committed between Yorubas and the Igbos, it's usually 1 : 4 locally and internationally.

Only among you guys we can find hardened criminals. Some bastąrd yorubas are just learning from you people.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by RJayson(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Na person wey know person dey do person. You make them rich you take them whole.....#IdoYouIkonDoYouAgain
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:

What do you expect bro? These people have been slaves to the Northern Oligarchy even before the Amalgamation. I am not surprised that Amusu Desola is taking orders as a slave from buhari to destroy the South-South as a revenge mission due to the outcome of the just concluded elections.

A Northern group has already warned thief.nubu to steer clear of their Cow-President.

I look forward to when buhari the terrorist will drop dead in Aso Rock so that the Season 2 of this political era will unfold and we will surely see how the Yorubastards will be given a dose of their own medicine. It is bound to happen soon in no distant time.

Useless fvcktards

This Govt will collapse on its knees before the end of this year.

The US will take Buhari out and we will see on full display how the north will reject Osinbajo. There will be a coup followed by a counter coup and in the midst of all this confusion Boko Haram will expand their territory in the north, Arab ISIS fighters will join them and images of northerners linning the streets of Kano giving Boko Haram and ISIS fighters a hero's welcome will confirm that Boko Haram has always been a northern backed group. The killings, public beheadings, public auction of non moslem women and children will commence.

Northern Military officers will defect to join ISIS while America will deny the central govt weapons and Intel citing the illegality of the regime and for the reinstatement of Osinbanjo as President. The likes of Wole Soyinka and Falana will start another NADECO clamouring for Osinbajo's mandate and release of Tinubu.

It is in the midst of this confusion we will declare our sovereignty.

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Neplusultra(f): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2015
shizzle11:
Dont mind them. The whole of South West is notorous for fettishness,(juju) inbreeding, child molestation, and prostitution in marriage.

Osun is capital for ritualist, flesh eaters and human parts dealers

Ogun is the headquarters of kidnappers, armed rubbers, motor park touts

Lagos is the home of thuggery, 'owomida' agberos, omoniles, oluwole forgers, internet fraudsters

Oyo is the hub of cannibalism, bank fraudsters, on-line and credit card scams

Ondo is home to kidnappers, evil spirits, fettishness

The suffersticated region is cursed

Only ekiti state is reasonable to an extent, thanks to Governor Peter ayo fayose

Fvcking, filthy, parasitic ingrates and leeches.
Easy there! LOL!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Neplusultra(f): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=PvtParts post=34987138][/quote]Of course!!! God bless you dis Sunday morning!!! D battle is of d Lord 's!!! They tink it will be like 1967?! Nah!! God's got other plans!!!
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2015
supported 100%

belamour:
Kidnappers Deserves A Death Penalty.....
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

The US will take Buhari out and we will see on full display how the north will reject Osinbajo. There will be a coup followed by a counter coup and in the midst of all this confusion Boko Haram will expand their territory in the north, Arab ISIS fighters will join them and images of northerners linning the streets of Kano giving Boko Haram and ISIS fighters a hero's welcome will confirm that Boko Haram has always been a northern backed group. The killings, public beheadings, public auction of non moslem women and children will commence.

Northern Military officers will defect to join ISIS while America will deny the central govt weapons and Intel citing the illegality of the regime and for the reinstatement of Osinbanjo as President. The likes of Wole Soyinka and Falana will start another NADECO clamouring for Osinbajo's mandate and release of Tinubu.

It is on the midst of this confusion we will declare our sovereignty.

Wow! Nice prediction. With the current trend of events happening now, i forsee most (if not all) of these coming to play. cool

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by firstolalekan(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:

Cretin that is also suffering from low self-esteem. Ewu biafra.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:

Wow! Nice prediction. With the current trend of events happening now, i forsee most (if not all) of these coming to play. cool

To get the ball rolling all they need to do is take out Buhari which they probably already have.

Buhari's emergence has really polarised this country and his antecedents both past and present show he has a sectional agenda to fulfil.

First they told us they were targeting pirates now oil thieves where there are no single oil operation ongoing in Cross River and maritime activity is mainly commercial fishing trawlers who use the harbours to service their vessels and offload their catch.

On the very day of the attack in Cross River by the Nigerian Airforce, Chad claimed to have bombed Boko camps. Which is a big lie.

Buhari as I always say is a sectional muslim fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by haul: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

It is in the midst of this confusion we will declare our sovereignty.

Conspiracy theorist! Channel your intellect to a better to thing that if you've got brains? Come on wassup with you? This is so lame! I bet you posting from a wheelchair!
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by miketayo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:

Is your father a kidnapper? undecided undecided

see wat i mean
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by haul: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
How will some dumb fellas just sit in their comfy zone and utter junks out of their cavity? You placed those your whitlow infested hands to type all this gobbledygooks to feel superior?

I don't get it,you wish this nation war cause of your cynical intrest? Damn! This nation is cursed by her very own inhabitant! What sort of citizen predict such in the early days of governance?

You guys think you know the art of war so well? Go ask the great countries how war affect their lives you will know its not something you wish for.

How do we got here is a billion pound question, you want a syria,libya,iraq cause you aint having your way? Those backing you are just after tearing your country apart, have you witnessed war? Have you survived war? Have you start and finish war? Can you sustain a war? Dammit! You people are unredeemable than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by miketayo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
NDPVF:
Then,you must have had indomie for brain.

see who is talking. u have no brains to start with. whr is d sense from his comment? u want air attack on a community cause a particular house committed a crime
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by miketayo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:

Is your father a kidnapper? undecided undecided

so an air attack should be issued on the entire community/ state?

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by anyimgbo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na the same people, Ukochukwu na the same people......

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Charly68: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Police will collect their own and later release them or the judge too will set them free that is why we have these kind of people in the society operating without any check. Where were the police when thee people are on rampage to kidnap people don't we have police in place. These type of nonsense can not even happen in little little African nations where are we going in Nigeria ? No checking no policing ,criminals are on parade and yet nothing happen . May God help our nation.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by chinae(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
NExT»»»»{ in phyno's voice}
It's not new.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by chinae(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin
anyimgbo:

grin
anyimgbo:

Laughzzzzz wan kill me, i just dey imagine the parrot for up chirping dat sound to the OP before he posted this piece; "OP no boda na d same pple"

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Chigorkizz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na Yollowba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) / "President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.