Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients (29722 Views)

Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2015
Why is the yeye airforce not bombing ogun and the rest of them?
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Pangea: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2015
NDPVF:
How many times this year have we read of same/similar news of ritualism,kidnapping,gang robbery and unwarranted killings etc,in Ogun,Ondo,Oyo,Lagos,etc,but Amosu Desola of Nigerian airforce hasnt yet authorized a massive air assault on those locations,like he did in Calabar few days ago,and is beating his flat chest to extend it to my state?.
Anyway,am waiting.

So, kidnapping has now become something to be proud of eh?
At least in those states you mentioned , they are caught and shamed by the police but in your own place, police cannot near them and they are praised in the towns, hence the need for the soldiers and helicopters !
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by NDPVF(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
miketayo:

pointless point
Then,you must have had indomie for brain.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by goryorhal(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2015
mrlaw93:
I have always warned u never to tk alcohol early morning.. see ur life! undecided

Smh undecided
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Kendumazy(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Trust nobody.. Even one's relative...
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Amosun send your choppers to your state Ogun

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Pangea:

At least in those states you mentioned , they are caught and shamed by the police but in your own place, police cannot near them and they are praised in the towns, hence the need for the soldiers and helicopters !

You people in the SW are the most evil people in the world.

Don't worry, your nemesis dey do press up

3 Likes

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2015
I heard that Ogun is the safest place to live in Africa according to the research done by the untribalistic and nonpartisan researchers.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by VickJames(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
The sender of chopper should do the needful or else he is just being tribalistic!

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Mhyzamy(f): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Na wa ooo
Choi Ogun state again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by gratiaeo(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Ogun!!! The name alone sound spiritual
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by shizzle11(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
These people again.....wild wild west- The hub of criminality in Nigeria

And some iddiottsss from the Southwest will say kidnapping is alien to the 'suffersticated' region.

Yellowbar land-home of cannibalism, ritualism and criminality

4 Likes

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by elopee3000(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Pls can togo take ogun state and oyo state for free we se and ss re tired of them

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by ceejay80s(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2015
Ogun state again, na wa o!
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by NDPVF(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
Pangea:

[/s]Why do you love talking trash?.
So now the alleged kidnappers are stronger than Nigerian police and Navy?.BTW,since the militancy incidence,how many times did you hear/read of the kind of Kidnapping,that would warrant such an air assault on our waterfronts and ecosystem?.Kidnapping is worst in southwest.Ritual killings and armed robbery is worst in southwest,why havent that useless Amosu Desola bombarded his region?.like i said earlier,very soon,we will sack them all from the creeks.TROUBLE DE SLEEP,INYANGA DE WAKEAM.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Pangea: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

You people in the SW are the most evil people in the world.

Don't worry, your nemesis dey do press up

Says who?
The militants collecting billions of dollars for pipeline protection while their people, suffering and drinking and washing with crude oil tainted water.
What is evil is more than that?
We even put their son over the country to make a difference in their lives and for 6 years the plight of their is far worse.
What is more evil than that?
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Pangea: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Why do you love talking trash?.
So now the alleged kidnappers are stronger than Nigerian police and Navy?.BTW,since the militancy incidence,how many times did you hear/read of the kind of Kidnapping,that would warrant such an air assault on our waterfronts and ecosystem?.Kidnapping is worst in southwest.Ritual killings and armed robbery is worst in southwest,why havent that useless Amosu Desola bombarded his region?.like i said earlier,very soon,we will sack them all from the creeks.TROUBLE DE SLEEP,INYANGA DE WAKEAM.

Basket mouth Don open mouth again o! (Singing in Fela's voice)

Na so so mouth una get !
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Pangea:

Says who?
The militants collecting billions of dollars for pipeline protection while their people are suffering and drinking and washing with crude oil tainted water.
What is evil is more than that?
We even put their son over the country to make a difference in their lives and for 6 years the plight of their is far worse.
What is more evil than that?

And Tinubu drilling a hole in your pockets nko?

Aregbe refused to share your illegal share to his people and has even gone a step further to impoverish you further with debt.

The ND is not as wretched as you want to assume here.

I suggest you extend your social equality advocacy to your hunger filled people in the SW and stay off ND affairs.

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Pangea: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

And Tinubu drilling a hole in your pockets nko?

Aregbe refused to share your illegal share to his people and has even gone a step further to impoverish you further with debt.

The ND is not as wretched as you want to assume here.

I suggest you extend your social equality advocacy to your hunger filled people in the SW and stay off ND affairs.

Fool

We may not be swimming in oil polluted water but we are definitely better off.
My prayer is that the price of oil continue to fall so that very soon you all will be drinking that oil.
Yeye
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by NDPVF(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
Pangea:

Basket mouth Don open mouth again o! (Singing in Fela's voice)

Na so so mouth una get !
[/s]This isnt a decoy i suppose?.Call the bluff,and answer my question.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Pangea: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]This isnt a decoy i suppose?.Call the bluff,and answer my question.

Don't worry
All the pirates on our water ways next!
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Pangea:

My prayer is that the price of oil continue to fall so that very soon you all will be drinking that oil.
Yeye

Yes leave us in our polluted lands and I also wish that the oil becomes worthless so that you lazy parasites will get back to your plantation economy.

Ingrate fools who can not even run their states or regions without the same oil.

Why is your rascal governor always lamenting on oil price?

Even your muhajadunce president has no clue other than the same oil that has fed you since 1973.

Don't worry About us. We have a way of taking care of business.

Descendants of Cain

1 Like

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by shizzle11(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2015
NDPVF:
How many times this year have we read of same/similar news of ritualism,kidnapping,gang robbery and unwarranted killings etc,in Ogun,Ondo,Oyo,Lagos,etc,but Amosu Desola of Nigerian airforce hasnt yet authorized a massive air assault on those locations,like he did in Calabar few days ago,and is beating his flat chest to extend it to my state?.
Anyway,am waiting.
Dont mind them. The whole of South West is notorous for fettishness,(juju) inbreeding, child molestation, and prostitution in marriage.

Osun is capital for ritualist, flesh eaters and human parts dealers

Ogun is the headquarters of kidnappers, armed rubbers, motor park touts

Lagos is the home of thuggery, 'owomida' agberos, omoniles, oluwole forgers, internet fraudsters

Oyo is the hub of cannibalism, bank fraudsters, on-line and credit card scams

Ondo is home to kidnappers, evil spirits, fettishness

The suffersticated region is cursed

Only ekiti state is reasonable to an extent, thanks to Governor Peter ayo fayose

Fvcking, filthy, parasitic ingrates and leeches.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by festico: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Southwest is now d center of all kiind of crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by theripper3: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
The only evil waiting to happen in Ogun State this year is probably a holocaust. That place is ruled by the devil and his minions

How do people even survive there with all the gruesome killings, robbery, rape and other barbarism emanating from Ogun.

Yoruba people, we hail theeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmm,na so life be o. Herbel tinzzzz

BTW, watch out for my single "elshaddai" dropping soon!
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2015
miketayo:

pointless point

Is your father a kidnapper? undecided undecided
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Pangea:

Yeye

How una won pay una gbesse wey nah go borrow against the same oil money.

The more hate consumes you the more foolish and pathetic you ingrates appear.

You are praying for the oil price to drop but your useless governors are even fasting and praying for the price to increase and for more share.

this will be the last time I engage a foolish Taju like yourself

Parasitic leeches
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Pangea: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
PvtParts:

Yes leave us in our polluted lands and I also wish that the oil becomes worthless so that you lazy parasites will get back to your plantation economy.

Ingrate fools who can not even run their states or regions without the same oil.

Why is your rascal governor always lamenting on oil price?

Even your muhajadunce president has no clue other than the same oil that has fed you since 1973.

Don't worry About us. We have a way of taking care of business.

Descendants of Cain

Sir wayray
Continue your masturbation,
While we are waiting for the price of oil to become zero, this government will continue to drill it and the proceeds will be used to develop the whole Nigeria including your eastern wasteland and the creeks whether you like it or not.
This government will force development on your backward asz!
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by NDPVF(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
Pangea:

Don't worry
All the pirates on our water ways next!
[/s]A typical yoruba man.
You use your newspapers and white-wash your own,and use same and demonize others.To you,the utopian kidnapping here,deserves air assault,while same kidnapping+ritual killings in your wasteland deserves only police action.cant you see your hypocrisy stincks to high heavens?.shm!.
Since i came to discover the deadly hypocrisy,the cunny spirit,the betrayal nature and selfish dispositions of an average Yoruba,you guys irritates me.
As for the waterfront,bring it on.
Re: Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients by Pangea: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]A typical yoruba man.
You use your newspapers and white-wash your own,and use same and demonize others.To you,the utopian kidnapping here,deserves air assault,while same kidnapping+ritual killings in your wasteland deserves only police action.cant you see your hypocrisy stincks to high heavens?.shm!.
Since i came to discover the deadly hypocrisy,the cunny spirit,the betrayal nature and selfish dispositions of an average Yoruba,you guys irritates me.
As for the waterfront,bring it on.

Get ready
Reaper drones is about to join the Russian hind helicopters
Why do you think Obama is cuddling up to PMB!

This is a new dispensation
Let everybody behave so that the country can be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Thugs With Weapons Arrested In Osun State (Photos) / Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly / NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.