Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh (38274 Views)

Buy From Street Hawkers, Go To Jail – Kaduna Gov El-rufai / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle / Kaduna Gov. El-rufai Visits Zaria, Appeals For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by tiwiex(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
It is a welcome development.

In as much is not in the consitution to feed muslim or xtain during fasting and it is neither in the Koran or Bible.

Are the xtain fed during their fasting period too?

I know my Muslim brother will lash me but am ready to accept the lashes.
Just thinking. Who feeds anyone when it is not fastong season? if u can feed 3 square meals, 1 shouldn't require government intervention na. it has always been fraud. soon we no go dey fast or do pilgrimage if no government help.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by HRich(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
multikolour:
Following the decision of Kaduna state governor mallam nasir el-rufai to stop distribution of food items during the fasting because government is not suppose to involve in religion ( https://www.nairaland.com/2392137/government-not-supposed-involved-religious)
the association of sheikh and mallams Kaduna state are shock about the decision of the government report BBC Hausa.

The head of the association Sheikh Abubakar Usman Baban-Tune said they were surprised by the decision of el-rufai led government to stop feeding the less privilege in the state during this fasting which has being on for years.

The governor took decision because the government is broke and can't get involve in religion.

source- -http://www.bbc.com/hausa/news/2015/06/150621_limamai_azumi_kd
I dont see any shock to that decision. It simply means, everybody should work rather than waiting on government to feed you simply because you are fasting. Are you fasting for the government? That is why i like leaders who's educated and dont look at people's face before taking a decision.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!

May Allah guide us to know the truth in Jesus name.
Allah and Jesus together in one sentence? Lool issokay..
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by HRich(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
tiwiex:

Just thinking. Who feeds anyone when it is not fastong season? if u can feed 3 square meals, 1 shouldn't require government intervention na. it has always been fraud. soon we no go dey fast or do pilgrimage if no government help.
Dont you think that will do most people a whole lot of good?
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Emmanuel602(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good development. I also wish that governors of other state should follow suit. Money should not be wasted on sponsoring people for religious pilgrimage. Anybody that want to be religious should do it at his or her own cost
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
shizzle11:
Say it as it is, damn the consequences. if it were the other other way round d, they would have embarked on senseless attacks, burnings and killings. Not minding that the indigenes comprise both Christians and Muslims, but its only muslims that are sponsored annually to mecca

And some almajiris even have the guts to complain on this thread.....Nonsense!

Sometimes I still feel tempted to ask God why he put me in the same country with these animals creatures
...on point cool cool

They are allergic to truth and only reason "one-way" sad I feel ya grin
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Masculity(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

In as much is not in the consitution to feed muslim or xtain during fasting and it is neither in the Koran or Bible.

Guy you are right the money is for Kaduna state not for muslims only. Could you believe there are uncountable number of rich men and women that can feed as much as they can but unfortunately most of them are not motivated to do so.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
gbrown:

TERRORIST ALERT! BOKO IN DA HOUSE.
A rapist alert. U guys should all leave jega01 alone.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Masculity(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!

Lol.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.

Why are you calling people names. Nothing you can do to anyone. For the first time we have a governor that is doing the right thing. Religion is a personal thing, What is government business with religion. The money should be used in things that will benefit everyone like creating infrastructures and enabling environment for everyone to prosper.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHY YOU DEY ALWAYS FIGHT FOR YOUR RELIGION undecided

NA YOUR TYPE DEY JOIN BOKO HARAM ALL IN THE NAME OF 7 VIRGINS
What has he done to deserve this your stupid insult now? I don't blame u, thank GOD u called yourself an animal.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by sunshine1974(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
I said it dat d imams and sheikhs will soon complain
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by animalz: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
sameer1212:
What has he done to deserve this your stupid insult now? I don't blame u, thank GOD u called yourself an animal.

HERE COMES ANOTHER EEDIOT.

WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU?

FREE FOOD undecided
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

So I should fight for your own ba?
Don't waste your time with that e*diot, they are very annoying a times.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by eaglechild: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
hakanai:
Am a proud Northern Muslim and its time the Muslim folks particularly the northern ones grow up and begin to see the light. The so call Sheik should also remember that the prophet encouraged Muslims to do charity , to give rather than recieve. Because of its immence blessing.If so why should you always choose to be recieve. It is more rewarding to strive ,making a living and give out in alms to the needy.
We cannot Continue to live this way, always wanting to get without going to find.Again as Muslims that should be just and show fairness, the money generated is from all faiths and not for Muslims alone. In such a case you are not being fair to others residing there that do not share our faith.
The rich folks amongst the Muslim faithfuls and the shiek should start by giving out to the needy.We have enough to go round. Muslim folks can volunteer,after all is an act of ibadah and rewarding to a believer. If the governor wishes to give out of his personal wealth so be it. We as Muslims need to be up and doing.
Lastly for the misguided people who still choose to call Muslims terrorist may Allah grant you enlightenment.
Ramadan Kareem!
Your post has really renewed my belief that there are good Muslims out there who are unbiased in their reasoning.

You couldn't have put it any better.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
babdav2015:
thank you bros, you took the words right of my mouth.last time I checked there are both Christians and Muslims inhabiting kaduna.
U guys should stop deceiving yourself. Majority of Kaduna people are muslims. 60/40.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

HERE COMES ANOTHER EEDIOT.

WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU?

FREE FOOD undecided
LOL... U little bastard, did I look like some one u can offer something? Go give that to your wretch family first. Don't let me insult u more because right now I am fasting.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Blackfire(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
what can you do? You have threatened with war several times on this forum when you are not even bold enough to upload your picture. Why not sit and think for once? Have u seen any muslim on this forum cursing Jesus christ or posting ill things about your religion? No, they don't. I will have to repeat to you. You will surely suffer for all you have posted on nairaland sooner than you can ever imagine.

and if u go to religious section and found out that muslims insult jesus christ, then u a fo.ol.
Besides what oremuscant said is true, and i want this to be extended to christianity.
Am telling u religion is a disease, people fighting for there imaginary god, and pls if u want my addresse holla at me, my mama aint raise no coward

3 Likes

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by animalz: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... U little bastard, did I look like some one u can offer something? Go give that to your wretch family first. Don't let me insult u more because right now I am fasting.

I STILL BELIEVE SAY YOU BE MUMU.
HYPOCRITE, YOU DEY INSULT PEOPLE AND STILL SAY YOU DEY FAST undecided

YOU SHOULD BE CASTRATED
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Mayornooni: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
ODE
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Mayornooni: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

I STILL BELIEVE SAY YOU BE MUMU. HYPOCRITE, YOU DEY INSULT PEOPLE AND STILL SAY YOU DEY FAST undecided

YOU SHOULD BE CASTRATED
qoute u
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by kritikali(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!

You just f.ckin cracked me up with dis...
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by Daniel058(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Hmmm!

akpos.. . grin . . My best joke of the day..
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by bigiyaro(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
why won't it be a good development for a bigot like you.. Bet it with me, with the way you go about littering this forum with your hate posts because u feel its a faceless forum, you won't get away with it. You will surely suffer the consequences. It won't be long before you begin to see it.
u sound more like d bigot here.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by animalz: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
hakanai:
Am a proud Northern Muslim and its time the Muslim folks particularly the northern ones grow up and begin to see the light. The so call Sheik should also remember that the prophet encouraged Muslims to do charity , to give rather than recieve. Because of its immence blessing.If so why should you always choose to be recieve. It is more rewarding to strive ,making a living and give out in alms to the needy.
We cannot Continue to live this way, always wanting to get without going to find.Again as Muslims that should be just and show fairness, the money generated is from all faiths and not for Muslims alone. In such a case you are not being fair to others residing there that do not share our faith.
The rich folks amongst the Muslim faithfuls and the shiek should start by giving out to the needy.We have enough to go round. Muslim folks can volunteer,after all is an act of ibadah and rewarding to a believer. If the governor wishes to give out of his personal wealth so be it. We as Muslims need to be up and doing.
Lastly for the misguided people who still choose to call Muslims terrorist may Allah grant you enlightenment.
Ramadan Kareem!

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

YOU ARE A TRUE SON OF THE GROUND,

UNLIKE YOUR BEGGERS WHO DONT KNOW NOTHING UNLESS FREE FOOD
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by babajero(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
JEGA01:
religion shouldn't be a yardstick to foolishness and stupidity.
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by mistabiola: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Good development
D money of d people shld not be used to feed beggars all in d name of I s l a m(religion)

NB: ma post is in line wif d thread, if dey had mentioned christianity, I wld ve said it
Don't misquote me fellaz

I know common sense is not such a common commodity but we must also admit we don't need the government to subsidize it before we have it
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by OgeniBravo: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
People will have no business begging if governments do the right things
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by EazyMoh(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
vedaxcool:
Well the govt did complain of inadequate funds. But change made suddenly is always poorly recieved. The govt should have collaborated with charitable organizations and the many Muslims who would be looking forward to giving during the ramadan period to support the poor, coz they had no inkling that their support would be cut during this ramadan.
Bros all these Ramadan feeding is politics and a conduit means to siphon people's money. I live in kano but I can tell you I only saw these so called trucks distributing Ramadan food only twice since Shekarau time!
there is a system in Islam to take care of the nonprevillaged, especially under Zakat, which is not tied down to Ramadan.
There is nothing wrong with the ban. so carry on. happy Iftar.

1 Like

Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by babyest22(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:

Please is Christians not xtain, you will have the time to write Muslim in full but will refer Christians as xtians
Rubbish!
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by clefstone(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

All u nid to do is to read ma post and kip calm
Stop d hate bro, I don't give a shitz abt anytin, I bash u as I see u, regardless of ya status
Am not wad u tink bro
Pls be still
you r surely a catholic and u went to church today #bestill
Re: We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh by NobleG1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kaduna state government is not a religious or muslim government!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.