Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Subsidy: Noblezone To Leave Nairaland! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: Noblezone To Leave Nairaland! (467 Views)

The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! / When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. / Back From Ban: The Noblezone Now Supports Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy: Noblezone To Leave Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am expecting Buhari to come out soonest to tell Nigerians that there is nothing like subsidy all along.
That has been his position all along.

I am also expecting that fuel should sell not more than N87 without any subsidy.

I expect that if he says he is removing subsidy, and fuel is to sell more than N87, that Nigerians will OCCUPY LAGOS< ABUJA and KANO.

If he removes subsidy and fuel sells more than N87 and Nigerians refuse to OCCUPY, then Noblezone will leave Nairaland.

Subsidy removal was one of the best policies introduced by Jonathan,
Not only would it had stopped "free" money which the who is who in Nigeria is sharing, it would have entrenched competition in a free market like ours.

From the signs I am seeing, Nigerians including Nairalanders are shifting to accept the same policy they once rejected with some silly excuse that they trust Buhari and not Jonathan.

It is becoming obvious to some of us that there was a great conspiracy.
It will be a prove to what some of us already know that Nigeria is a actually a big FRAUD.

When subsidy is removed and fuel sells above N87 and Nigerians accept it.
Noblezone will then leave Nairaland in protest.
It will be a self ban until Buhari's government ends or until Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth.

I know many will be happy to see me gone especially the "ONE" Nigeria die-hards.

For now, I sit an watch.

Cheers to all.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Subsidy: Noblezone To Leave Nairaland! by 1after: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biafra man seeking attention grin Lemme sip my kunu cheesy
Re: Subsidy: Noblezone To Leave Nairaland! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
If it happens i will leave too

(1) (Reply)

Okupe’s Prediction And The APC / PDP Left Nigeria In A Big Mess – President Buhari / Meet Governor Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.