Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. (912 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by flobby77: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
The recent developments and fallout from the sham called election at the upper chamber of National Assembly is gradually turning to a full blown National crisis what some myopic individual /groups fail to understand is a crisis in APC today is crisis in the federation you can take it or leave it, emergence of Bukola Saraki has been faulted by all heavyweight politicians in the country while the ones that celebrated his emergence are the yesterday people and lightweight politicians like Bode George that can't win election in his ward, the most gullible Nigerian knows Tinubu X factor in PMB has APC candidate and eventual winner of March 28 elections the only visible politician aside Buhari was the Jagaban of Borgu and his team that consists Lai Mohammed,Mamora, Dele Alake, Kemi Nelson &Abike Dabiri all others that are claiming victory now are charlatans and idiots to make themselves relevant is to malign &gang up the brain behind APC victory. Tinubu is an Ocean that no one can dare if you dare an ocean we all know the end result,no matter the conspiracy PMB &Jagaban can't be separated by political jobbers because the two are the symbol of the new Government.

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by ForcefullBULL: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok o
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by oluwafemi113(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by edogirl2: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
I still cant get my head around how Saraki would plot with PDP to vote him as Senate president while his party colleagues are attending a party meeting.
It is a monumental betrayal of everyone, including we the ordinary people who worked in our little ways in our various localities to drum support for APC.

I have not recovered from the treachery of this man embarassed

Why could he not wait for his colleagues? He could still have won the vote anyway. It's the worst case of selfishness.

And now, he and Dogara are raising arms against the party for the other positions in both Houses.
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by NATIONALPASTOR: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
flobby77:
The recent developments and fallout from the sham called election at the upper chamber of National Assembly is gradually turning to a full blown National crisis what some myopic individual /groups fail to understand is a crisis in APC today is crisis in the federation you can take it or leave it, emergence of Bukola Saraki has been faulted by all heavyweight politicians in the country while the ones that celebrated his emergence are the yesterday people and lightweight politicians like Bode George that can't win election in his ward, the most gullible Nigerian knows Tinubu X factor in PMB has APC candidate and eventual winner of March 28 elections the only visible politician aside Buhari was the Jagaban of Borgu and his team that consists Lai Mohammed,Mamora, Dele Alake, Kemi Nelson &Abike Dabiri all others that are claiming victory now are charlatans and idiots to make themselves relevant is to malign &gang up the brain behind APC victory. Tinubu is an Ocean that no one can dare if you dare an ocean we all know the end result,no matter the conspiracy PMB &Jagaban can't be separated by political jobbers because the two are the symbol of the new Government.
Don't worry @ op, that thing you're calling an occean is already dried up.
National politics is not lagos politics
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by bigass(f): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmm
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by LTSHANGY: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't get to make comments in posts like this. But just have something in mind ''PRIDE GOETH BEFORE A FALL''
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by ki02020(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
That is a fact even Obasanjo that saraki now runs to couldn't do it
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
ki02020:
That is a fact even Obasanjo that saraki now runs to couldn't do it

Obasanjo is the co-chair of a council of former Presidents from around the Globe. Obasanjo was in Zambia last week acting on diplomatic assignment and on behalf of President Buhari to see a Nigerian emerge as the President of African Export-Import Bank. Afterwards he joined the President at the AU Summit in SA to report his success. This man walks into the homes of Jimmy Carter, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Andrew Young, the way you will walk into your brother home, open the refrigerator and get what you need. Akpabio and his successor Udom just returned from visit to him in Ota. They need his intercession in some legal issues that may go against them in Abuja. I say this to shine light on his status, localy and globaly, Obasanjo is a powerful luminary and when he is on your side you win against odds and opponents. When he is against you victory is not yours. The only person who has ever challenged and won against Obasanjo is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and is because Tinubu himself, like Obasanjo, is politically shrewd.

The President of Nigeria has accepted the outcome of the NASS election it would therefore be unwise for Obasanjo to turn Saraki away...as the go-to father, he must listen to every visitor, even when their course is out of line with his own.

Saraki's course is out of alignment with Obasanjo's. Saraki paid a thank you and victory visit to Abubakar Atiku immediately after his emergence as Senate President. Why has he not approached Atiku to intercede with Buhari on his behalf?

Obasanjo does not believe in disloyalty or treachery or disrespect of authority, go and check his record. He listened to Saraki and he relayed Saraki's request to Buhari....but I dont believe he interceded on his behalf, if he did the party leadership would have changed their stance against Saraki.

Though unrelated but I want to say Soludo is an unlikely candidate for the Buhari Administration but because of Obasanjo he will likely be nominated to ministerial or ambassador position. Soludo has continued to be a protege of Obasanjo.
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
edogirl2:

I still cant get my head around how Saraki would plot with PDP to vote him as Senate president while his party colleagues are attending a party meeting.
It is a monumental betrayal of everyone, including we the ordinary people who worked in our little ways in our various localities to drum support for APC.

I have not recovered from the treachery of this man embarassed

Why could he not wait for his colleagues? He could still have won the vote anyway. It's the worst case of selfishness.

And now, he and Dogara are raising arms against the party for the other positions in both Houses.

Have you delved into Kwara politics? If not go and read about Bukola Saraki's intrigues in Ilorin. He and his sister, Gbemi, are just recently reunited after years of bitterness at how he treacherously went behind her to work with opposition against his own sister's political ambition.
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by OkutaNla: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is not possible to be a great politician without having enemies like Tinubu does. That is the stuff that greatness is made of.
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by dayo23(f): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
NATIONALPASTOR:

Just Shut up and don't be silly.
Useless post from the ussual people.
Don't worry @ op, that thing you're calling an occean is already dried up.
National politics is not lagos politics.
wait and see, the op is absolutely rightn you talking about national politics is not lagos politics? Who brought Osibanjo and facilitated Buhari as APC presidential candidate? Who ochestrated the downfall of PDP? Small brain politics
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by dayo23(f): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
OkutaNla:
It is not possible to be a great politician without having enemies like Tinubu does. That is the stuff that greatness is made of.
thank u my brother just becos of Saraki case they all concluded, wait and see who emerged the house leader
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by OkutaNla: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
dayo23:
thank u my brother just becos of Saraki case they all concluded, wait and see who emerged the house leader

Yes bro. BAT has nothing more to prove to show his political acumen. Few politicians in the Nigerian political terrain have his network of loyalists that cut across all regions. His political currency is worth premium, FACT. Some want to compare him to Atiku whose candidate lost the primaries to govern his state. I consider such comparison an insult.
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by hafeeanubasy: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
OkutaNla:

Yes bro. BAT has nothing more to prove to show his political acumen. Few politicians in the Nigerian political terrain have his network of loyalists that cut across all regions. His political currency is worth premium, FACT. Some want to compare him to Atiku whose candidate lost the primaries to govern his state. I consider such comparison an insult.
Re: Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated. by hafeeanubasy: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
OkutaNla:

Do they think its easy to be a godfather to the president and VP.GMB don't have to shout that BAT is his godfather. By the way,what is wrong in BAT promoting his interest.I have never seen any BAT godson fumbling.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Media: Speculations, Rumours And Falsehood / 99 Blunders Of Buhari / PHOTO: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.