Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa (41743 Views)

Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President. / Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com / Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Mentcee(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
sammyj:
Are you in a coma?
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by donphilopus: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

On the occasion of today's fathers day, I pray that President Mohamodu Buhari finds Grace to rule with the fear of God.

May your stay in Aso-rock brings peace, change and transformation to Nigeria and Nigerians.

May the CHANGE be real and may all your campaign promises be fulfilled.

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!

Why you dey always make sense pass Mogidi Stop mingling with him pls. cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by oluspencer(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
dearpreye:
Is this supposed to be news? He's supposed to have moved in there since May 29th!

Well, at last we can rest.

Yeso! He was suppose to have move in since may 29 but information has it that regulary drunk madam patience had been bed wetting and messing the villa up.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by emamos: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

On the occasion of today's fathers day, I pray that President Mohamodu Buhari finds Grace to rule with the fear of God.

May your stay in Aso-rock brings peace, change and transformation to Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!
is this realy you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by MalcoImX: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mentcee:
Who can tell me the meaning of DD? Well, you are wrong. It means Daura President!
They also say it means "Delta Dullest."

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
Finally..cool.. After thorough cleansing from the evil effects of tanoids... tongue...

Change is here... cool

tanoids are mad...even self buhari fail us in 4 years...i can not imaging,he will be more worst than jonathan,,,jonathan was a big disaster for nigeria,,,complete confusion!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by spako4(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Non sense
Man suffering from bitterness doesn't see anything good in someone's lifestyle

(
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by xcolanto(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
You can take the Dullard out of dura! But you can never take dura out of the dullard.
Once again his sheeps are here to chant Sai dullapo! Was he not supposed to move in before?? Is he expected to run the country from his farm?? How is this news please? He should not move in now! Like his moving in would feed the kids , stop boko and increase electricity! Rubbish news!! tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by oba2flex(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
doctokwus:
As you finally move into the villa sir,may God protect you from your enemies,distractors and traitors and may we continue to witness the positive changes that have been taking place since your assumption of office,even at an accelerated pace.God be with u sir.
Amen!!! smiley
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
oluspencer:

Yeso! He was suppose to have move in since may 29 but information has it that regulary drunk madam patience had been bed wetting and messing the villa up.
Africans and their primitive excuses!
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Ayietim(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is when you accept the truth of who you really are that you will be able to perform optimally, consistently.
http://ayietim.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by kingGoldust(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by bid4rich(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
.. We trust baba.. He wont disappoint..

OK na, since we trust Baba, lets get the party started. Change here we start the party. But my prayer for Baba is this,
May he not die in office.
May his wife not die in office.
May he have the power to accomplish all his promises.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by denniman: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't believe this story. Source please!

I mean sauce, maggi & pepper
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by emamos: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
Finally papa dullard moves in
if you are dullard as you think he is and become a councillor of your local govt,your life would neva remain d same.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by myklangelo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
News? Did his cows relocate with him?

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by seunfape(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
i should run?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by sunnyflakes(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
DID HE ALSO MOVED HIS CATTLE TO D VILLA?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Jerrosky1986(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
emamos:
if you are dullard as you think he is and become a councillor of your local govt,your life would neva remain d same.
aboki show me papa dullard result.ekpa like u

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by GoodMuyis(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!

Who use the Phone to post this,
Boy return the phone back to owner
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Xchange10: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
dearpreye:

A big amen to that prayer!
amen haters keep hating while he keeps working God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by razfad10(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
God bless the President. May he and his beautiful wife come out alive in 2023.
for that, I give my grandmother for free no terms and conditions apply.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by fyna: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
wallex1983:
Let Baba announce SFG tomorrow o. I think that's a better breaking news
U think that will make states way no pay salary pay 4rm tomorrow?
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by ebuskelebe: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love APC
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by emamos: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
aboki show me papa dullard result.ekpa like u
now i knw...It s wel wit u. Bye
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by animalz: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
xcolanto:
You can take the Dullard out of dura! But you can never take dura out of the dullard.
Once again his sheeps are here to chant Sai dullapo! Was he not supposed to move in before?? Is he expected to run the country from his farm?? How is this news please? He should not move in now! Like his moving in would feed the kids , stop boko and increase electricity! Rubbish news!! tongue

ONE OF HIS COW GET SENSE PASS YOU.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by cyberguy72(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Clerverly:
I Love This President For His Humility, A Quality Most Presidents Cannot Boast Of!
he iz a pretender

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by cyberguy72(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
ebuskelebe:
I love APC
u re lost

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by worksmart(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fake pointless news. Story writers writing news since 29th May 2015.
Clerverly:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-moves-into-presidential-villa/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by handie(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!
Wow! Is this really FireFire? If only ur co travellers(Barcanista, Oremussanctus and TemiTemi) can be this patriotic. Barcanista's own. Surprises me most. He doesn't want anything positive to happen in Buhari's administration. He's always criticising and always negative all the while forgetting that Buhari's failure is a Nigerian failure. Nigeria first before any partisan interest. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Nimoomosuli: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
dearpreye:
Is this supposed to be news? He's supposed to have moved in there since May 29th!

Well, at last we can rest.
Hater spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[photos] Flood In Lekki Phase 1 Despite No Rain / Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" / Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.