Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa (41741 Views)

Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President. / Buhari Moves To Sack SGF Babachir Lawal, Gets Likely Replacements - Naij.com / Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by pankul: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin@last d juju has been removed.......
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by nobul(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
May God be with my president. God blees Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by babamoha(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Clerverly:
I Love This President For His Humility, A Quality Most Presidents Cannot Boast Of!
is like pmb is handing over his farm to his son

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

On the occasion of today's fathers day, I pray that President Mohamodu Buhari finds Grace to rule with the fear of God.

May your stay in Aso-rock brings peace, change and transformation to Nigeria and Nigerians.

May the CHANGE be real and may all your campaign promises be fulfilled.

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!
Though I know since you are human, you are not my enemy; for I wrestle not against flesh and blood, but since you still fall into the PDP category somehow I didn't see you as a friend. Not that all of the PDP members are evil in their ways, most of them though! - I may be wrong anywayz.
Seeing this, I think I have reached a conclusion about your person.
Though I have not been diagnosed with a terminal illness, nor have I joined a twelve-step program — I apologize to you concerning all the evil words I have said against you (those I remember & those I have forgotten
I hope you accept my apology in good faith.

God Bless the individual behind the moniker FireFire
God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by tit(f): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
MYDEBBY:
Those calling Ma Presidio dullard are the Real Dullard since they cannot see the signs of change that is being silently effected by his excellency which ma former former gej could not be bold to effect.Long live PMB

Hope nufin, ta lo gba bread e?

apologies Ore
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by biur: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Flashh:
Clap for yourself achieving this... cool

you are a pig
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Lpride(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Flashh: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
biur:

I am a pig
I knew you are a pig, not till when you tell me... Because only pigs post this.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by fairygeh(f): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Congrats to them
Ile atura o
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Uncletony(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
Finally..cool.. After thorough cleansing from the evil effects of tanoids... tongue...

Change is here... cool

If ur stupendousity were to be measured, u will be amazed @ how much u wud weigh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by ayusco85(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Oya na...

Hope we Will see ministerial list tommorow.... angry angry angry

Will the list help u achieve orgas.m? List, list, list. If he rushes and appoints the wrong people, and they mess up, u Tanoids will be the first that will attack him. Let him do his job at his own pace. If u are not OK wit it den go and contest for president of Nigeria come 2019
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nimoomosuli:

Hater spotted!

Only haters easily spot one of theirs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by sixtus3606(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Finally!!!
Make I free the man for the remaining 6months of this year 2015.

I really wish him to execute a good percentage of his campaign promises starting from january 2016.

#ProudlyIgbo but sai baba!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Eshinery(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

On the occasion of today's fathers day, I pray that President Mohamodu Buhari finds Grace to rule with the fear of God.

May your stay in Aso-rock brings peace, change and transformation to Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!
when I see change I recognize it Baba carry on I sight you my Daure-born hero
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Abbeyme: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

God bless Nigeria.

Firefire!

You want the President to take Grace as a second wife?

JK - just kidding
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
Finally papa dullard moves in
I will recommend Yabaleft.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Mayornooni: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biafra1000:
The presidential villa is finally now with a president...no ministers after so many weeks of been the president of the animal kingdom
you suppose to be in ventinary hospital psychiatric section
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
God bless the President. May he and his beautiful wife come out alive in 2023.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Desolpet92(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wish you all the best PMB
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by graze: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
welcome baba! #I'm_a_firsttimer
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by saasala(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!

From you mr fire... Ore mi a she oshi ma gba
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by thaoriginator: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:
Finally...!

May the CHANGE be re6al Anderson may all your campaign premises be fulfilled.

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!
*in daddy showkey's voice* firefire, e nuh wan quenchi quench oh, give me plenty water make I quench the fire. *dancing galala furiously*
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by vigasimple(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is well over 3 weeks that this government took over with more than 6 weeks after the election to prepare.

There will be plenty of excuses when the 100days comes up for review.

It is just a question of who will be worst between Yar Adua and Babaonechance

COUNTERFEIT CHANGE from APC

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by MRWINSOME: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Non sense
you were the one complaining when he was leaving outside the aso villa now he has moved in You are having headache
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by jomoh: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Non sense

Look below is a good example of how to be an opposition.

Criticise constructively while also praying for the success of your country.

Firefire:
Finally...!

God bless Nigeria.

tongue
Firefire!

Thumbs up for this and may God bless you too. Either ruling party or opposition the most important is the growth of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by jomoh: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
makzeze:
Go! go and hug the transformer in your neighborhood.

O boy you wicked o. You don forget say GEJ don comot transformers don dey get light o.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by madjune(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
tongue

Pls, where is Barcanista among the cows?

He's an important TANOID cow.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by AreaFada2: 4:28am On Jun 22, 2015
handie:
Wow! Is this really FireFire? If only ur co travellers(Barcanista, Oremussanctus and TemiTemi) can be this patriotic. Barcanista's own. Surprises me most. He doesn't want anything positive to happen in Buhari's administration. He's always criticising and always negative all the while forgetting that Buhari's failure is a Nigerian failure. Nigeria first before any partisan interest. God Bless Nigeria

And GEJ's "failure" (due mostly to unpatriotic propagandist, fifth columnists, bad belle & Boko sponsors) was just GEJ's failure only, bah?
Wow!
I wish people knew/admitted that supporting GEJ to at least complete his time in office was in 9ja's interest.

APC are having a taste of the many distractions, betrayals and intrigues that come with power.

Maybe after their regime, they will make a better, contructive opposition in the future.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by frankdking(m): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2015
He has not even moved in yet he has the got to bomb cross river state in the name of piracy and sees not wrong with boko haram that has killed more than 600 innocent pple since he asumed office. God is watching..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by teegbaj101(m): 5:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Biafra1000:
The presidential villa is finally now with a president...no ministers after so many weeks of been the president of the animal kingdom
anyway ur name connotes a lost cause am not too surprised @ ur comment so u mean nigerians are animals cos last time I checked pmb was naijas president.
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by agarawu23(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2015
madjune:

Pls, where is Barcanista among the cows?

He's an important TANOID cow.
barcanista own is coming soon grin na one by one

Morning
Re: President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa by Horlufemi(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Flashh:
When he hasn't move in, you senseless people were hitting your heads on the wall and now he has finally moved in, you are still having headache for hitting your heads on the wall at the first place.

Clap for yourself achieving this... cool

That just confirmed that they are just sentimental. And sentimental people should be ignored in discussions cos they are lacking common sense and logic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: "I Don't Care If All Buhari's Appointments Come From Daura" / Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.