Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her (4148 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by kellyhand1: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2009
Hi guys,

I have been dating her for 6months. We liked each other very much but the fact that i don't have a job troubles her. She's almost always not happy with anything i do or say until last monday night when she sent me a text that she's no more physically attracted to me.Ever since then,i've not been able to sleep.
I begged her with everything and even in God's name several times but she remained unmoved.

She actually met another sometimes in january 2009.
I spoke with a friend who advised me to stop disturbing her and concentrate more on getting a job. As a result, I called her tonight to tell her that I'll never disturb her again but that we should remain friends.

Do u think she'll still want to be a friend with me?
Do u think i was a loser to have told her that?
I still feel so much for her and told her she can come back if she changes her mind.
I'm still feeling hurt, what can I do to stop this hurting feelings I'm passing through?
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by tpia: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2009
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by MrCrackles(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
kelly_hand:

Hi guys,

I have been dating her for 6months. We liked each other very much but the fact that i don't have a job troubles her. She's almost always not happy with anything i do or say until last monday night when she sent me a text that she's no more physically attracted to me.Ever since then,i've not been able to sleep.

You kidding me! shocked shocked

Dont you know where they sell valium?!

E be like say sleep never catch you!

Go find job, chop, sleep and get on with your life, mumu!
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by poshangel: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2009
u ll get over it. u cant force someone to care if they dont. concentrate on getting a job then a woman which is not even an issue cos there would always be women.
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by onyxera(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2009
@ poster,hahahahaha.see as i dey laff,infact i DISman u
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by tope2000(f): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2009
I think you shud concentrate on getting a job and leave her be undecided
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by netotse(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2009
if u told her u wont disturb her again then dont disturb her now. . .(i think u're secretlt hoping someone here will tell u to go on disturbing her abi?)
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 26, 2009
@kellyhandsome i like pple like you.so good and nice.but this the ish Money,Career,Wealth is more important than Love.dude get a job who knows a well paying job.and before you know it Love'll come ur way.read my signature.don't let people fool you.money is important.pcguru knows best
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Gabry(f): 4:26am On Feb 26, 2009
u are wrong. . . So wrong ooo pc. . . The way you sounded really make me almost cried. . . This is not how life suppose to be. . . noOO! I object!

Many years ago my bf was broke and he did not have a job and he basically had nothing. I had to work a few jobs at one time just to support the both of us. I put up with it for 5 years. In other people's mind, Im a retarded HO but in my mind, I couldnt care less as I really love him sooo much. The only thing he could do that time was to not force me into things which i did not want to do or disrespect me. But he gave me his word that he would come out with something. He just nbeeded time and space. i gave it all to him for 5 years. I payed everything from house rental to electricity bill to water bills to everything. . . Including buying clothes for him!

Now he is well off, he took the lead and now we both are saving up to get engaged.

So thats why i dont believe in your signature and its paining me to see this kinda remarks ooo. . . sad
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 26, 2009
Gabryw represents 20% of the female that'll stick it out.but cmon let's be realistic.lookin for that 20% is hard.kelly i've been there offered all i had which wasn't enough.money is vital.am telling what's real.trust me bruv
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Czarskit(m): 6:38am On Feb 26, 2009
@ Topic

. . .get a Well paying job & see if she'll not come baq. . .
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Tgirl4real(f): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

You kidding me! shocked shocked

Dont you know where they sell valium?!

E be like say sleep never catch you!

Go find job, chop, sleep and get on with your life, mumu!

hehehehe grin grin grin

@post

there is no need still trying to be friends with her, u gotta move on bro
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Gabry(f): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2009
pc guru:

Gabryw represents 20% of the female that'll stick it out.but cmon let's be realistic.lookin for that 20% is hard.kelly i've been there offered all i had which wasn't enough.money is vital.am telling what's real.trust me bruv

Ok. . . Ok. . . perhaps you are right that majority of the people these days value monetary lifestyles but does not mean you and i would want to fall into that category? If our partner has decided to behave as such, Im sure they will have to pay back with karma.
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by jidobaba(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2009
@cadbury, so naive
@pcguru, so right
@posta, d temptatn is to keep distbing but she'll resent u more. Get d chedda, get berra babes
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
@poster

you should know that most (not all) women want to be involved with a man that can satisfy their financial needs. seems your ex wants more than loose change. if/when you get a good job and she comes crawling back, one word of advice; SHE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Gabry(f): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2009
jidobaba:

@cadbury, so naive

Yeah I might be naive but at least Im not the one commiting a sin and getting my karma uploaded on the bad side. At least when I am going to be reborn back, I would have a chance to have a good life like right now. sad
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by romsky: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2009
show me a stay thru storm human & i will show u a diamond in d sky
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Ifedisky(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
As hard as it may sound, I do not think you have a choice here. Apart from the job issue, I do not think you have the nous to keep that girl any more. With your pathetic WHINING you have succeeded in turning her LOVE to RESENTMENT. The babe gave you a kick up your backside; a wake up call; find a job. Why? Because she loves you and feels your'e not pulling your weight enough. Your response? WHIMPERING!!. You never heard ITZ BETTER TO LOSE A LOVER THAN LOVE A LOSER. Tell yourself today that you r not a LOSER! Work on the INNER man in you and rebuild your self confidence.AND you need a JOB. Nothing does a man's confidence good as a job no matter how small. Earn ur own bucks and see your life SWIVEL. If you still love her then, thatz ur time for her. But right now, you should put a MASSIVE SIGNPOST to her DOOR: "BAA SHIGA( no entry) it won't be easy, my guy. But you'll TURN THE CURVE. CHEASY!
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by tytylayor: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2009
"singing"
"am walking awayyy, from d troubles in my life, am walking awayy, goin to find a berra day"
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by romsky: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2009
dont 4get d trouble u walk from 2day awaits u 2morow
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Willyesq(f): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2009
the truth is that asking her out in the first place when you have got no job was a disturbance to her.
for the six months you dated her it was a continous disturbance.
she quited the relationship to end the disturbance.

now you have started another chapter - self disturbance.

go find a job brother or find the money,any how.
nothing builds confidence in women than the financial status of their man.
90% of women can date nincompoops if their pocket is speeking the right language.

the kind of love you wish for is only found in novels and movies (especialy home videos).
just find the money and every other thing will be added unto you including this same girl.
you dont have to begg her,just show her signs of financial recovery and she will be back in your bed.
fucking physical attraction as she called it is a make up.

big up.
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Omolola1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2009
Concentrate on getting a job first

If you have a good job with a good pay, she would even be the one running after you.
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Willyesq(f): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2009
Omolola1:

Concentrate on getting a job first

If you have a good job with a good pay, she would even be the one running after you.

, from the horses mouth

he who has ear, let him hear. end of topic
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by teeice(f): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2009
Leave her be, love is not about money dont forget that. If she looses her physical attraction to you becos say money no dey your pocket thats means when una both eventually take una relationship further,she go dump you for bobo with cash.
Come to me and i will give kiss you some TLC. ok?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Taito007(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2009
Many years ago my bf was broke and he did not have a job and he basically had nothing. I had to work a few jobs at one time just to support the both of us. I put up with it for 5 years. In other people's mind, Im a retarded HO but in my mind, I couldnt care less as I really love him sooo much. The only thing he could do that time was to not force me into things which i did not want to do or disrespect me. But he gave me his word that he would come out with something. He just nbeeded time and space. i gave it all to him for 5 years. I payed everything from house rental to electricity bill to water bills to everything. . . Including buying clothes for him!

Now he is well off, he took the lead and now we both are saving up to get engaged.

So thats why i dont believe in your signature and its paining me to see this kinda remarks ooo. . .

You tried o, for F-I-V-E years shocked. But how would you have felt if he left you after getting a job?
I think the lady in question is just trying to make him see reason why he should get a job. The guy may just make it seem as if it nothing not working.
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by teeice(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2009
@taito007
You tried o, for F-I-V-E years . But how would you have felt if he left you after getting a job?
I think the lady in question is just trying to make him see reason why he should get a job. The guy may just make it seem as if it nothing not working.

Would you leave someone for that reason if you loved them?
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by fe32(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2009
guy, u bera no injure yourself

u were just one of those things, u know and u definately wud have noticed this b4 now,

does she show love to you as much as you do to her,
how often does she call you
is she as free with u as compared to wen wit her friends
how many xcuses has she given on why she wudn't be able to do sth you wanted
how long can she go without calling or talking to u

on top, u neva get job

my guy fget the past 6 months, u were simply 1 of those things, now she has moved on, u have to do thesame,

and no friendship please, u wan finish urself, if u need friends , check my profile and mail me, haba!!!!!

u meet a lady and u turn urself to a human equivalent of a welcome mat, wake up guy before the whole world match on you

concetrate on your job search and u shall see wonders, infact u go tire
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by dani1luv: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2009
Concentrate on getting a Job

Coz without money 4 pocket . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Willyesq(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2009
Taito007:

So thats why i dont believe in your signature and its paining me to see this kinda remarks ooo. . .

You tried o, for F-I-V-E years shocked. But how would you have felt if he left you after getting a job?

are u adam or eve,check and update ya status pls
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by Willyesq(f): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
Taito007:

are u adam or eve,check and update ya status pls
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by OKOP1: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2009
Guy,its obvious that u dont have what she is looking for.Just get something doing that will occupy your mind and make u forget her.Life goes on
Re: I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her by JJYOU: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2009
love 101

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man / Warning Signs During Dating /courtship. / 18+ Erotic Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.