Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City (33992 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires / Obiano Plans To Agulerize Anambra With Nepotistic Appointments / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by zendy: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2015
bueze046:
Yea really the guy is doing great for ndi Anambra cause I have lived there for years but above all governors Gov Obiano is the one who knows what development is all about,but people misunderstood him though over okada ban.

Anambra has been lucky to have had two good Governors in Peter Obi and Willie Obiano. I can't even begin to wonder what would have happend to us if fate had landed us with someone like T Orji of Abia. That man was arguably the worst Governor in the history of Africa! His 8 year rule was just an 8 year bank Robbery.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by money121(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Governor Obiano..
Dont forget to contact us for the roofing ooo...

Call/whatsapp 08085310359 for original stone coated roofing tiles...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by caprini1: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Ikengawo:

maka chineke Anambra is the only state governed by an Igbo man, like an Igbo man. These people are incredible and it took APGA to break them away from their slumber. Enugu is also well run. Jesus.
o boy no be lie,a friend called me from Awka to come buy a land,I was still doing shakara,when I was ready ,the price has trippled and I couldn't buy again......in easter when I travelled,the road network within and connecting neigbouring states was awesome,I drove around Anambra ,imo,Abia and Enugu in a day and still got home before 4pm...it was fun!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Pque(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Pque:

na today then dey talk am. Everything ends in talk and media, no action. Sir, you have started mapping surveyors for them. Don't jump to conclussion on Nigerian goverment news quickly so that you won't end up being some of of the f¤¤l$ that are deceive all the time...

some people have started arguing on the news, the rich? What about the poor? Na so insult go start. Better don't kill yourself on nothing and enjoy your life. Most 9ja governors lie pass devil.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by fulanimafia: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What's your point?

Oh you got the point loud and clear cheesy
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2015
aresa:

This empty and shallow chest beating indeed a social malady in ibo land.

What kind of world do these people live in? grin

I have bought Vasoprin for you? I can see you are about to have a heart attack! undecided

Take 1 tablet twice daily tongue

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by bueze046(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
zendy:

Anambra has been lucky to have had two good Governors in Peter Obi and Willie Obiano. I can't even begin to wonder what would have happend to us if fate had landed us with someone like T Orji of Abia. That man was arguably the worst Governor in the history of Africa! His 8 year rule was just an 8 year bank Robbery.

Really!!!....his good work for the people will get win him 2nd tenor and I believed by that time Anambra state will be Nigeria's number 1..

may the good Lord bless gov Obi,Obiano and deliver Abia people from the pit T Orji kept them...amen!
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
fulanimafia:

Oh you got the point loud and clear cheesy

Ernest Azudialu acquires 4th private jet - http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ernest-azudialu-acquires-another-private-jet/191601/

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice development, owerri already has billionaires estate.
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by digitsolution: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Seriously there more important facet of the state that demands urgent attention, what about state of the art Hospital Facilities, schools, beautification of the city generally, employment, manufacturing etc.

Though It will be nice to embark on this Billionaire or Millionaire estate project if other facets of the society are also being taken care of either first or simultaneously, if not no disrespect intended "The project sounds egotistical" and I will accuse the Governor of being proud to flaunt that indeed they are rich hence having a bloated bragging ego the size of a Cathedral which is not a good sign of leadership.

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by biodunid: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
All five SE states are just 29,000 square kilometres (less than Kogi state) so why shouldn't you be able to drive round four of them in one day? The whole of Naija is only a little bigger than Texas, for crying out loud, with the SE constituting only 3% of Naija. I know you have 'vast' land so don't expect you to welcome my reconnecting you with reality. smiley smiley

caprini1:
o boy no be lie,a friend called me from Awka to come buy a land,I was still doing shakara,when I was ready ,the price has trippled and I couldn't buy again......in easter when I travelled,the road network within and connecting neigbouring states was awesome,I drove around Anambra ,imo,Abia and Enugu in a day and still got home before 4pm...it was fun!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by zubby29(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
u need to visite dat state to know what good gorvance is.GOD bless ngige God bless obi and GOD bless willy dis 3 men hav done well especially peter obi
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2015
radiokilla:
Does anyone know any cool area in anambra that can boast of atleast 18 hour power supply? I'm willing to come back home.
we have 22-23 hours power supply in ziks avenue awka daily

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by caprini1: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
biodunid:
All five SE states are just 29,000 square kilometres (less than Kogi state) so why shouldn't you be able to drive round four of them in one day? The whole of Naija is only a little bigger than Texas, for crying out loud, with the SE constituting only 3% of Naija. I know you have 'vast' land so don't expect you to welcome my reconnecting you with reality. smiley smiley

what's ur point here? Am talking about good roads,pls try and drive from Oshodi to ikotun within Lagos in one day ,and come back and mention me again....nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
BMedia:

My friend keep quiet. How many PJ owners do we have in Nigeria? We have seen the top 10 and there's ONLY 1 Ibo at the bottom of the list.

Its not about tribe but you guys should stop lying unneccesarily, its embarassing. Igbos have the LEAST number of PJ's in Nigeria and Obiano was lying through his teeth.The FACTS are there for all to SEE.

Shut up you child of hate. Travel out of your South West and learn...don't stay in the bubble and read off everything online. Same online that said Osun has higher IGR than all SE states yet it can even feed itself...shut up! THE GOVERNOR IS NOT STUPI$D TO HAVE SAID SO. What are you even doing on this thread?

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Lilimax(f): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
gratiaeo:
Anambra bu maka mu na gi.
Otua ka-odi!

Anambra state, obodo oma! smiley

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by chigoizie7(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2015
OJUcrook:
Why is willie obiano not saying about biafra? Chukwu Abiama fire obiano if he does not give us biafra

Lolz, currently, I live in anambra, I am from anambra as well,.

Seriously, I don't know were this man is getting all the money from, GOOD thing for us though( obi kept workers salaries for 3yrs b4 he left office) that not withstanding. all the projects commissioned by the OBI administration is still ongoing + OBIANO's projects, YET, INITIATING new ones. KUDOS to HIM.

Govt has no business in doing business, govt does not create jobs as well.

All govt do is to create a conducive environment for businesses to thrive and survive. I believe that is what Obiano is doing.

Anambra has the highest number of billionaires, no doubt( as he said). But all there businesses are not located in Anambra state. he is actually giving those millionaires reasons to invest in ANAMBRA,

If OBiano should drum up support for BIAFRA actualization, what do u think will happen to those businesses outside the IGBO clan?

All obiano is doing is to make sure that all those businesses are brought back to Anambra, make sure that we can survive without any help from anyone. Make sure that NDI IGBO is self sufficient, ENUGU and EBONYI are towing the same part, I don't know ABOUT IMO and ABIA.

Once all the states are OK and ready to survive without a penny from FG, then they can kick off the campaign for BIAFRA, (if @ all they are even thinking towards that direction) . One think for sure is to make IGBO LAND conducive for its "ever growing and thriving to succeed no mater the odd" PEOPLE.(We succeed without the GOVT. Just imagine what the sky will hold for us if GOVT now sets in to carry us all along).

I gave u this little BREAKDOWN so that u will understand to all PLAN to SUCCEED , otherwise all u do is PLANNING to FAIL.

Long live NDI IGBO.
Long live NDI ANAMBRA.
Long live FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

13 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by chigoizie7(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2015
khupid:
we have 22-23 hours power supply in ziks avenue awka daily

Oooh, u re talking of ziks avenue? Come to ifite, were it can be on for days, @times u ask urself, if u re actually in Nigeria, not to mention ONITSHA or Even OBOSI. Let me forget about NNEWI.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

Oooh, u re talking of ziks avenue? Come to ifite, were it can be on for days, @times u ask urself, if u re actually in Nigeria, not to mention ONITSHA or Even OBOSI. Let me forget about NNEWI.
my broda, i mentioned ziks avenue because it's a place i can defend very well....but i even noticed that the most rural parts of awka like okpuno, close to ifite, also have steady power supply
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by forgiveness: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2015
I think this forum is meant to educate people with facts and not fictions.

If you say Ezekiel Izuogu produced the first indigenous car in Nigeria, it is a fact. Why? Izuogu Z- 600 was produced in 1997. The fact is there for all to see.

If you say Innoson motors is the first indigenous car manufacturing company, it is a fact. why? we saw the plant in Nnewi.

Then, if Anambra has the highest numbers of billionaire(dollar or naira) in Nigeria, is there no fact to back it up? if there is, pls back it up with the list of billionaires and their investment/company. Then, people will disagree or forever remain silent. sefini!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by chigoizie7(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2015
digitsolution:
Seriously there more important facet of the state that demands urgent attention, what about state of the art Hospital Facilities, schools, beautification of the city generally, employment, manufacturing etc.

Though It will be nice to embark on this Billionaire or Millionaire estate project if other facets of the society are also being taken care of either first or simultaneously, if not no disrespect intended "The project sounds egotistical" and I will accuse the Governor of being proud to flaunt that indeed they are rich hence having a bloated bragging ego the size of a Cathedral which is not a good sign of leadership.

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide

I bet u ve not been to Anambra b4.

internet is ur friend.

Check about health care delivery in Anambra, compare it to other states in NIG.

Check about education, both in capital projects and recurrent spending( salaries and over head)

Check on the road networks( state and LG roads) across NIG.

Let me be quick to tell u that Govt does not "CREATE JOB". If u ever hear that,that's simply a campaign promise. ASK OBAMA,CAMERON,PUTIN and BUHARI, they will tell u better.

All u need as a Govt. Is to set all the amenities working, set ur policies,and make the environment conducive( good road network,health care delivery, education and security. Of cause, + power(electricity)). Then u ve your self the best economy + best investments and den the highest number of job.

I am not here to exchange words with u, all I did was to open ur eyes so that u don't have to say anything u like just because u ve a mouth to.

Also, as u already are doing great for urself. Make other Nigerians around u to understand that Govt does not create job. So that they will stop folding their arms waiting for Govt to do that for them, it will never happen.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by mcgaius: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2015
StOla:

Actually, most of the loudest and unpolished millionaires are from Anambra. The competition to shout is so intense, any means necessary is acceptable to get wealthy.

Remember Eze-ego, the Okafor guy who met a sad end at such a young age. Where is the wealth today?

remember MKO Abiola the man who sponsored many coups and sabotaged Nigeria with ITT.The same man who sank ship load of bible coming to nigeria and the same man who betrayed Awo.Am surprised the sw still celebrate that guy
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Drjemiyo: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2015
The so called performing govs are doing these projects at the expense of the state financial future.Besides most of the mutibillion projects lack economic value and will not in anyway enhance the state IGR. Sadly they are overtly overinflated.
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by digitsolution: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

I bet u ve not been to Anambra b4.

internet is ur friend.

Check about health care delivery in Anambra, compare it to other states in NIG.

Check about education, both in capital projects and recurrent spending( salaries and over head)

Check on the road networks( state and LG roads) across NIG.

Let me be quick to tell u that Govt does not "CREATE JOB". If u ever hear that,that's simply a campaign promise. ASK OBAMA,CAMERON,PUTIN and BUHARI, they will tell u better.

All u need as a Govt. Is to set all the amenities working, set ur policies,and make the environment conducive( good road network,health care delivery, education and security. Of cause, + power(electricity)). Then u ve your self the best economy + best investments and den the highest number of job.

I am not here to exchange words with u, all I did was to open ur eyes so that u don't have to say anything u like just because u ve a mouth to.

Also, as u already are doing great for urself. Make other Nigerians around u to understand that Govt does not create job. So that they will stop folding their arms waiting for Govt to do that for them, it will never happen.

You seem not to understand my post. But I guess we differ to agree ,you made some salient points though. But please can you kindly enumerate one or more reasons the exact Benefit or benefits on the long run of this Billionaire or is it Millionaire estate to entire ndi anambra I do want to learn. Cheers
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Drabrah(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Another white elephant project in the making
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by chigoizie7(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Pascal181:

Is alright, agreed but where on earth are the rich seperated frm d poor in dat manner

If u are an IGBO man, u will be familiar with this adage. "Mbidebe ogaranya bu uru"

If u re not an igbo, ask an igbo man to translate it for u.

All OBAINO is trying to do is to bring all those millionaires and billionaires back home, so that the supposed poor masses will benefit from their riches.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by IGBOSON1: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2015
OJUcrook:
Why is willie obiano not saying about biafra? Chukwu Abiama fire obiano if he does not give us biafra

^^^What Willie Obiano says or doesn't say is non of your effing business!

Idiat.....is Biafra giving you sleepless nights? Just face your front and worry about what the Governors in your own region are doing and saying!

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by holyfather(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Kingspin:
Do u understand english? This has nothing to do with top 5 or 10 owners. The underline word here is most that is it could be that total of 100 persons own private jets in Nigeria and out of that 100 people, 40% of them are from Anambra state while the rest of Nigerians share 60% it that simply dear.

don't mind that fellow.
inferiority complex and low self esteem are of different shades...this case is extremely critical.
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by akwabassey: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
people are actually misunderstanding all these. what obiano is actually saying is that he will provide the infrastructures for the city so that the wealthy in the society will come and invest and live thereby attracting more jobs to the city, and not that he will build the houses for them. anambra ayaya!

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by kernel504(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Carry on Mr. Obiano

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2015
radiokilla:
Does anyone know any cool area in anambra that can boast of atleast 18 hour power supply? I'm willing to come back home.
Awka can boast more than that

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by segedoo(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2015
DankemzI:
Good development, though am from Akwa Ibom but Igbo by marriage I tend to rejoice in every positive news coming from there.
The city must be well planned by Urban and regional planners, strictly surveyed by Surveyors no compromise should be allowed by so doing many of our brothers on the West side will start heading home.
And cases of flooding will be avoided!

VGC!!!

Shame on HFP for building such a great estate and messing up by creating poor drainage.

VGCORA should mandate them.to correct this error. tell ur folks. lol

Remember the rear end is a huge water body.

Sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Sell Oil In Naira To Dangote Refinery / Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC / DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.