Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City (33994 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires / Obiano Plans To Agulerize Anambra With Nepotistic Appointments / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by walanter(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Been talking shit for generation now .... Is this a favor ...old news
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Sibrah: 2:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Good luck
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:49am On Jun 22, 2015
aresa:

Even a blind man no fit miss that...

What he said was not a lie just because it annoys you. If it were Yoruba that is screaming suffristication and the most educated you wouldn't call them chest beaters...you are just bloody hypocrite....Nothing special about you,just another disgusting tribalist spewing hate.

24 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:57am On Jun 22, 2015
StOla:

Actually, most of the loudest and unpolished millionaires are from Anambra. The competition to shout is so intense, any means necessary is acceptable to get wealthy.

Remember Eze-ego, the Okafor guy who met a sad end at such a young age. Where is the wealth today?

Same Anambra is leading in Education,has some of the best healthcare delivery in the country,has the best road connectivity in the country,efficient security system and still counting. Anambra will feed your region till they recover from their financial crunch. If the was somebody spends their money bothers you then go hang yourself. People like you needs to be slapped with a bundle of money....Your hate will drive to destruction. Omanbala till eternity!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Ikengawo: 3:08am On Jun 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Anambra State currently has the best performing governor in Nigeria. These are the kind of leaders Nigeria should be raising not a dull retired soldier from daura that's assuming Nigeria is a serious country.

maka chineke Anambra is the only state governed by an Igbo man, like an Igbo man. These people are incredible and it took APGA to break them away from their slumber. Enugu is also well run. Jesus.

20 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by OreMI22: 3:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Kudo to Gov. Obiano's efforts to finally develop Awka.

What about Anam ultra modern city project meant to provide an ultra modern business and leisure city for Onitsha?
Why doesn't anyone worry about Onitsha any longer?
Has Anam Project been abandoned simply because a bridge needs to be built to the access the location?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by pazienza(m): 3:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Obi wasn't this vocal, yet achieved alot. Obiano is beginning to act like a regular Nigerian politician, always seeking for media coverage.

He should speak less and do more,

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by aresa: 4:01am On Jun 22, 2015
[s]
naija8080:

I know you are Yoruba....children of hate, jealousy and negativity
[/s]

And I know you are a villager hence your ingnorant and unintelligent nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by AtlanticBreeze: 4:03am On Jun 22, 2015
pazienza:
Obi wasn't this vocal, yet achieved alot. Obiano is beginning to act like a regular Nigerian politician, always seeking for media coverage.

Obi that had almost all igbo newspaper columnist on his payroll wasn't vocal? The fact that obiano thinks of a project like this is enough for us. Please excuse us with your pessimism. I hate how you "obi boys" bring obi into every obiano discourse even when the later has shown to be a better leader.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Anambra State currently has the best performing governor in Nigeria. These are the kind of leaders Nigeria should be raising not a dull retired soldier from daura that's assuming Nigeria is a serious country.
The Famous Daura President assuming Nigeria is a serious country filled with only Daura species of COWs
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by fr3do(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2015
StOla:
I hope that unlike Peter Adaobi he has done something about the poor destitutes that samaritan Fashola helped reunite with their kindred, before trying to cater for the rich who don't need government assistance to build their estates.

na poverty mentality dey worry you!
When you 'cater' for the rich, you are convincing them to invest more, thereby creating more jobs and catering for the poor.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by OJUcrook: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Why is willie obiano not saying about biafra? Chukwu Abiama fire obiano if he does not give us biafra

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

And I know you are a villager hence your ingnorant and unintelligent nonsense.

Dirty swine...get out from this thread! Go to Osun thread...Oh nothing to discuss! Don't let me change my mind on my pledge to donate food to Osun..one more reply from you, I'll change my mind.

15 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2015
aresa:

This empty and shallow chest beating indeed a social malady in ibo land.

What kind of world do these people live in? grin

Agbameta good morning how far with Osun State and her hairport with longest tallest drum sorry runways

18 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 22, 2015
pazienza:

Serious my brother, the dude is sounding too loud to my discomfort, am just observing shaa because reality is devastating, Obiano run one of the most expensive governments in Nigeria with a lot of army of commissioners,SSA and SA.

Am just observing shAa

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by StOla: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Same Anambra is leading in Education,has some of the best healthcare delivery in the country,has the best road connectivity in the country,efficient security system and still counting. Anambra will feed your region till they recover from their financial crunch. If the was somebody spends their money bothers you then go hang yourself. People like you needs to be slapped with a bundle of money....Your hate will drive to destruction. Omanbala till eternity!!

Let Anambra feed its destitutes first. I already come from a place with the best healthcare delivery and road delivery network. Education is not an issue to me, you are only playing catch-up.

Guess what? It's my place hungry Anambra youths come to hoping to sell gala on the streets to become rich, but when reality dawns, they embrace the life of drug trafficking to buy merchandise for sale.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Tastemoney(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Yes, we are the light of the nation!!!!!!
God bless Anambra state, God bless IGBO land....... God bless Nigeria!

15 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Kingspin(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2015
The greatest envy everywhere. Some part of Nigeria cannot pay their staff who live on federal allocation like bread n butter. Am shocked the envy makers have move down from Lagos to igbo man home town, Anambra. God, hard work really pays oo. Catch and feel it. Stop envy today for good healthy living.

19 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Kingspin(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by meccuno: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2015
aresa:

why don't you have sense? Is that all you got from the article?

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Kingspin(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by meccuno: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2015
aresa:
[s]

You know internet trolls, nuisance and unintelligent nuisance like you bore me...[/s]
Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by meccuno: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2015
StOla:

Let Anambra feed its destitutes first. I already come from a place with the best healthcare delivery and road delivery network. Education is not an issue to me, you are only playing catch-up.

Guess what? It's my place hungry Anambra youths come to hoping to sell gala on the streets to become rich, but when reality dawns, they embrace the life of drug trafficking to buy merchandise for sale.
which state doesn't have destitutes? Really funny when you make a comment like this......beggers are not pronounced in the SE.....its better you face the region where they need ur tribal sentiment...

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by fx45(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2015
aresa:

Is it your chest they're beating? Why are you so pained? Children of Anger and Hate!

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Masterclass32: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Willie really got plans.

More grease to thine elbow.

Anambra on the march again!. Haters make way!
cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by SUBMARINE: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

God help him achieve more and remain undistracted cool

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Kingspin(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
StOla:

Guess what? "MOST of the people who own private jets in Nigeria are from Anambra state. You can read that again. Nigerians if we really work hard as a people we develop as a nation.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by fulanimafia: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

What he said was not a lie just because it annoys you. If it were Yoruba that is screaming suffristication and the most educated you wouldn't call them chest beaters...you are just bloody hypocrite....Nothing special about you,just another disgusting tribalist spewing hate.

Kingspin:
Guess what? "MOST of the people who own private jets in Nigeria are from Anambra state. You can read that again. Nigerians if we really work hard as a people we develop as a nation.

Culled from the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26439657

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by BMedia: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Kingspin:

Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.
Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga
2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m(N7.3billion) Unknown
3. Bombardier Global Express XRS $45m(N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote
4. Gulfstream G550 $40m (N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo
5. Gulfstream V $30m (N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye
6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga
7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba
8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson
9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo
10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim

https://www.nairaland.com/1059437/top-ten-private-jets-owned

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by BMedia: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Severe inferiority complex causes brainless chestbeating. If you want to make noise, at least do some research first so you do not end up embarrassing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City by Kingspin(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2015
BMedia:

Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.
Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga
2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m(N7.3billion) Unknown
3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m(N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote
4. Gulfstream G550 $40m (N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo
5. Gulfstream V $30m (N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye
6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga
7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba
8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson
9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo
10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim

https://www.nairaland.com/1059437/top-ten-private-jets-owned
Do u understand english? This has nothing to do with top 5 or 10 owners. The underline word here is most that is it could be that total of 100 persons own private jets in Nigeria and out of that 100 people, 40% of them are from Anambra state while the rest of Nigerians share 60% it that simply dear.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC / Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.