Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (53152 Views)

Woyin Karowie Consecrated As Bishop Of Woolwich, London (Pics) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by condralbede(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
OK....what if they pay their tithes
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by tociano009(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
so he's curse you abiundecided
you well so?
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by CeceNene(f): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
pring:
I will release the key to gates of hell pastor.
People make this fool take the position of God.
Is he God?
rubbish.

What makes him a fool? You are a fool for calling a man of God a fool

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Pinkieblue(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Bishop should not curse the kidnappers.

Rather he should do as Jesus did....

Love your enemies, and pray for them.

That is what Christ would have us do.

What if the pastor was your father Would u do same ?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by room089: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Daddy if you curse them and they die and go to hell, will that bring any glory to God?
Why don't you go on your knees and impress it upon God not to give them any rest until they repent?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Feranmicharles(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Maybe your own bible is different.....remember the fig tree. tongue
hehehehehehegrin na tree nagrin buh that incident still dey make me 1da oshocked
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Feranmicharles(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
you well so?
angry
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
This man likes cursing too much, haba.

I am sure he must have been like that as a child. Steal their stuffs and you would start hearing stuffs like this: "Eni gbe nkan mi, ka dafun. Ko ni ri batise, ko ni rona gbegba. Eni gbe kini mi, ko gbe komi lojo meta, yo ku raurau"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by PStacks(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jesus was Never ever coursing, Jesus was only always Blessing!

The only time I think Jesus ever coursed was when he cursed the fig-tree, it was a tree and not a human being.

Jesus only says we should Love our fellow Human and not Curse them.

If Jesus were here, he would rebuke Oyedepo for Curse and curse and curse.

You are a Function of the amount of Love you exude.
The volume of Love you give out is what makes the world a better place,

There would be no room for curse under this our Administration of National Unity.

A Preacher shouldn't curse even if kidnapping is such a social vice.

The poor must only take from the rich its natural.

When you people enrich yourselves and purposely keep people bound in the yoke of poverty, then its natural they come back for you.

There must be all round development in this country to detar people from engaging in all sort of social vices such as Kidnapping, Armed robbery, Boko haram, Militants and all of that and the Politicians and Religious leaders are grossly to be held responsible.

Abeg make nobody dey curse anybody again.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Uniquekriss(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Jesus never cursedundecided

Rather,He'd pray. sad
Den u've not read ur Bible very well. Do u remember d fig tree, shey he prayed? Mtcheew
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by xhamel88: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

You too know bible, mumu!

What of the fig tree? olodo rabata
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by esere826: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
room089:
Daddy if you curse them and they die and go to hell, will that bring any glory to God?
Why don't you go on your knees and impress it upon God not to give them any rest until they repent?

the curse will do just that, don't worry
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Jeromejnr(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
So many ignorant Christians on dis thread saying Jesus did not curse He only blessed. That's to show that most of you just go to play church and don't even read your bible.

what of the cities Jesus pronounced woes on because they did not receive the gospel. Or is it because a member of your family wasn't kidnapped. So he should bless them while their members are in captivity.

This is the effect of religion and traditions of men today. That's why there not so much power In the church today.

Do u think God is impressed with many of His that are living a sickly, weak, poverty stricken life. But most Christians have come to embrace DAT as d norm thinking its being humble.

But when someone that know d power of God excersises it other ignorant Christians begin to rebuke d person. Thereby trying to tear down God's work instead of building it up.

This is why atheists even on NL look at most Christians and just laugh.

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Shebi you 'cursed' Boko Haram and PMB? grin

Gates of Hell anyone?
Them still dey find the key
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
who say so
Ernieman:
Get out! Hypocrite like you. Instead of you to give God the glory for this great news you are opening your mouth saying trash! So if it were your mother that is being kidnapped for days, you would quietly retire to your room and start praying until she is released abi?

God rescued this Pastor, Not Oyedepo....Oyedepo is just a servant in God's vineyard, I just don't know why people can't just understand that. Does it mean that God has stopped using men to reach out to people? This is so sick of you!

I am going to tell the two of you a story....I hope you listen.

During world war 2, the Nazi government of Germany invaded and conquered the Netherlands. And almost immediately they began implementing their evil racist polices....which included the detention and eventual transfer of Jews resident in the country to death camps.

A family of Dutch watchmakers along with others, hid many Jews and helped them escape to safer countries like the UK. One of the member of the family was a woman by the name of Corrie Ten Boom.

One dark day in 1944, Corrie and her family were betrayed by a neighbour and were arrested by the Gestapo (the Nazi Secret Police) and eventually sent to harsh labour camps. Corrie's older sister Betsie died. Her aged father died in jail. Her nephew also died in jail. Her elder brother's health never recovered...and he died after the end of the war.

After the war.....Miss Ten Boom had a chance to meet again the man who betrayed them, as well as the commandant of one of her prision camps and one of the more brutal guards.

She did not curse them. She forgave them.

Because....it was not easy for her by the way.....that is what Jesus wants us to do. Forgive.

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
THIS OYEDEPO STINGY SHA. WITH ALL THE MONEY E NO WANT BOIZ TO CHOP . . .
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by igmatt2002(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

What did Jesus say to the fig tree in Mark 11:20-21?
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
CeceNene:

What makes him a fool? You are a fool for calling a man of God a fool

Calm down, babe. Oyedepo is just a man of the Christian god. There are thousands of other gods.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Mintek: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

Prophet Elijah cursed some impudent children who mocked him, and God sealed it instantly.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pinkieblue:

What if the pastor was your father Would u do same ?

Yes....because Jesus said...

[size=15pt]But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.(Matthew 6 vs 15)
[/size]

Welcome to Christianity......the harshest religion known to man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Ghost01(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
This dude and curse(s). Dem swear for am?
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by obongtunji: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
There is no way you can please people. If Bishop had prayed for them, the same people will still come here and say he is scared of the kidnappers. Beware of how you speak about this man of God.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mintek:

Prophet Elijah cursed some impudent children who mocked him, and God sealed it instantly.

And that was when man was under law....not under grace.

We are under the new covenant.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Myself2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

He cursed tgat grape tree that did not produce.However, we are enjoined to bless and jot curse (but I will curse and abuse on nairaland, especially those perpetually irritating narcissists)
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by bezimo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
I knew that those kidnapers must pay for it.I'm sure they are finished for life.I say Amen to that curse upon those kidnappers by Gods Prophet Bishop Oyedepo.Those kidnappers should have asked what happened to the armed robbers who invaded Canaan Land,Ota some time ago after Bishop cursed them, they should have known better.They all died, some mysteriously and others by the Police.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by manutdrichie(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

Who cursed the fig tree?
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

The other time I saw jacksparrw0712 reporting one gilr to ishilove, since then she hasn't been commenting,I guess she's been....

I'll do same,ishilove pls check the bolded words angry
...and you think you highlighting my blunder would stop me from commenting, think again bro....
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by yugoo: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad
Go and read your bible,Jesus Cursed the fig tree and if they kidnap ur family member,you will bless the kidnappers abi?let's be real
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
TORR, WE GO DEY WAIT SEE WEATHER HE CURSE GO WORK undecided
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by hensben(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
bjcuntis:
some ppl will jst type sh*t all in the name of wanting to give their own opinion. so u mean if ur father or brother or someone close to u is kidnapped u will pray for d kidnappers abi u will be very happy with dem shey? mtcheeeew! now d bishop cursed d kidnappers nd some yeye ppl are sayin bless nt curse. ppl are jst purely hypocritical. someone jst steped on u lasan gan u av cursed d person family to d 5th generation. angry angry
Jesus said we should pray for them na HIM know wetin Him go turn the prayer to in their life.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Skoopy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
phransix147:
That's the "Richest Pastor on Planet Earth"

Reading my bible will join you soon...

Fallaciously untrue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.