Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections (2874 Views)

President Buhari To Go On Leave, Osibanjo To Serve As Acting President / President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / Rumour: Buhari Wants To Go On Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

i raped my mother's asss

grin grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin grin i raped my mother's asss
grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Now this is some information that may have been useful BEFORE the election! Jega smh
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Now this is some information that may have been useful BEFORE the election! Jega smh

he didnt say anything new. Even Jonah-daft came on air during the presidential media chat and stated that he gave no instruction. the issue is did he caution the chieftains of his party who were constantly asking for Jegas removal?
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

he didnt say anything new. Even Jonah-daft came on air during the presidential media chat and stated that he gave no instruction. the issue is did he caution the chieftains of his party who were constantly asking for Jegas removal?

shatap your dirty mouth you son of a harlot grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by sunshine1974(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Quoting him makes him important.
bloodkiller:

shatap your dirty mouth you son of a harlot grin

1 Like

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by sunshine1974(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Don't mind d fool
bloodkiller:

Hehehehehehe useless nonentity i think say you get mouth to bash na for only barcanista body una dey grow teeth.

Hopless son of rat poison king Awolawo

1 Like

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
sunshine1974:
Don't mind d fool
See vexing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:Boko Haram Fighter Killed Yesterday By A Nigerian Soldier(Very Graphic) / Book Haram: Is The Shekau's Dead Body? / Quotes From Ben Murray-bruce, Buratai, Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.