Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections (2869 Views)

President Buhari To Go On Leave, Osibanjo To Serve As Acting President / President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / Rumour: Buhari Wants To Go On Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin

grin grin
Ikpu nne m
shocked
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

I love forking my harlot mother to stupor

shocked shocked
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin

grin grin i gangbangged the nasty harlot mother of mine

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

shocked shocked do you know am a product of dog's sperm

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:
[size=50pt]
i gangbangged the nasty harlot mother of mine[/size]

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

do you know am a product of dog's sperm

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin

am a yaraba coward born and breed in the swamp of osogbo with a rabid dog as a father
ok

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

am a yaraba coward born and breed in the swamp of osogbo with a rabid dog as a father
Above all.....i gangbangged the nasty harlot mother of mine

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin am a son of a yraraba dirty cheap harlot
choi shocked
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin my mother forks dogs

Hehehehehehe useless nonentity i think say you get mouth to bash na for only barcanista body una dey grow teeth.

Hopless son of rat poison king Awolawo
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

choi shocked

am a product of dog's sperm

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

[s]
Hehehehehehe useless nonentity i think say you get mouth to bash na for only barcanista body una dey grow teeth.

Hopless son of rat poison king Awolawo[/s]

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:
otu nne m Buhari is a terrorist
grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin Awolawo is a rat poison king am a son of a rabid dog
i know grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin am from dog's sperm
Sorry grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:
Ikpu nne m
cool
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

my mother forks dogs

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin am from dog's sperm
Sorry grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin Ikpu nne m
grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin i raped my mother's asss
shocked cheesy enjoy
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

am from dog's sperm

grin

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin i raped my mother's asss

adonhia grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin
i raped my mother's asss

wink
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin
my mother forks dogs

tongue
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

i raped my mother's asss grin

bloodkiller:

am from dog's sperm grin

grin grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin grin i love forking my harlot mother to stupor

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:

grin grin i love forking my harlot mother to stupor

tongue
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

[size=40pt]i gangbangged the nasty harlot mother of mine[/size]

grin
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:
I fork my harlot mother to stupor
cheesy
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by dekdek: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:
i love forking my harlot mother to stupor cheesy
Re: Jega: I Was Never Threatened, Asked To Go On Leave Before Elections by bloodkiller: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:
I fork my mother in the assss
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: See How Buhari Got Soaked To The Skin In Paris / Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read / REVEALED!! 10 Reasons African Politicians Love Ladies With Big Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.