Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand (7128 Views)

50 Dirty Jokes That Are (never Appropriate But) Always Funny / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / 50 Dirty Jokes That Are Always Funny (never Appropriate But) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Apparently, intellectuals do not find dumb jokes hilarious
or interesting (or perhaps that is just what they say and
don’t mean). But what about the not so intellectual ones? If
you are one of the non-intellectuals but totally get the jokes
of the big brains, then great enough. But if you don’t, then
good luck figuring out the logic hidden in the following listed
jokes of the smarties.

These may have you scratch your head a little but once you
figure the joke,you will laugh

(1)
How can you tell the difference between a
chemist and a plumber?
Ask them to pronounce “unionized.”

N.B. A plumber would say- ‘you-niun-ized’ ,whereas a chemist
would say- ‘un-ayon-ized’. Gettit? Gettit??

5 Likes

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2015
(2) Helium walks into a bar, The bar tender says “We don’t serve noble gases in here.” Helium doesn’t react.

6 Likes

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2015
(3) Two chemists go into a restaurant. The first one says “I think I’ll have an H2O.” The second one says “I think I’ll have an H2O too”

N.B. the second one asked for H2O2 which is hydrogen peroxide

4 Likes

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Acekidc4(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by okpamson15(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2015
I hope u say 19
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2015
(4) What did the scientist say when he found 2 isotopes of helium? “HeHe”

2 Likes

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2015
(5)
As I said before, I never repeat myself.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2015
okpamson15:
I hope u say 19
I will stop at 19..just keep calm
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2015
(6) A hyperbole is an exaggerated claim. No, really, realllllllllllyyyyy exaggerated. I mean, like, the most exaggerated thing in the history of ever!!
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by okpamson15(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2015
WEIRDPC:

I will stop at 19..just keep calm
following
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by hippyj(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2015
I studied chemistry, I understand u wella. Fire on......
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Koolmexxi(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2015
@OP, ur first 4 jokes would only be understood by people who've got a background in science and chemistry in particular... Does dat make a non-science oriented individual an unintellectual person??

1 Like

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Enoquin(f): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Apart from 1, i get the remaining
WEIRDPC:
(4)
What did the scientist say when he found
2 isotopes of helium?
“HeHe”
Those who are always 'heheheing' must have had doses of helium cheesy

WEIRDPC:
(5)
As I said before, I never repeat myself.

Of course, but you said that before the before cheesy

WEIRDPC:
(6)
A hyperbole is an exaggerated claim. No,
really, realllllllllllyyyyy exaggerated. I mean,
like, the most exaggerated thing in the
history of ever!!

Hehe...oops!

1 Like

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Koolmexxi:
@OP, ur first 4 jokes would only be understood by people who've got a background in science and chemistry in particular... Does dat make a non-science oriented individual an unintellectual person??
No, everyone has a field of study.
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
(7) I would make another chemistry joke but all good ones ARGON!

4 Likes

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
(8
The statement below is true. The
statement above is false

2 Likes

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
(9) . I heard that Oxygen and Magnesium got together and I was like.. ..”OMg”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
(10) There’s a band called 1023MB. They haven’t had any gigs yet though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Dannidom(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
following sha
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Enoquin:
Apart from 1, i get the remaining Those who are always 'heheheing' must have had doses of helium cheesy

Of course, but you said that before the before cheesy

Hehe...oops!
A plumber would say- ‘you-niun-ized’ ,whereas a chemist would say- ‘un-ayon-ized’ (un-ionized) . Gettit? Gettit??
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
(11) A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
(11) A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Enoquin(f): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
WEIRDPC:

A plumber would say- ‘you-niun-ized’ ,whereas a
chemist
would say- ‘un-ayon-ized’ (un-ionized) . Gettit? Gettit??

ions...gorrit!
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Heeyhun(f): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
WEIRDPC:
(7) I would make another chemistry joke but all good ones ARGON!
I love this grin
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Skii(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oya now...where are the remaining?
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Koolmexxi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
WEIRDPC:

No, everyone has a field of study.
Good.. So why d
WEIRDPC:
Apparently, intellectuals do not find dumb jokes hilarious
or interesting (or perhaps that is just what they say and
don’t mean). But what about the not so intellectual ones? If
you are one of the non-intellectuals but totally get the jokes
of the big brains, then great enough. But if you don’t, then
good luck figuring out the logic
Cos u expect anyone to get a science based joke and whoever doesn't is simply an untellectual....

1 Like

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by fernandoc(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gawd these jokes are dry intellectual or no intellectual. I feel like shooting u op.

1 Like

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by Nmeri17: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
misleading thread title. should be "19 chemistry jokes for science students only"

1 Like

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2015
(12) A linguistics professor says during a lecture that, “In English, a double negative forms a positive. But in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, in no language in the world can a double positive form a negative.” But then a voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2015
(13) I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There’s a knob called brightness, but it doesn’t work!

1 Like

Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by WEIRDPC(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2015
(14) A Buddhist monk approaches a burger food-truck and says “make me one with everything.” The Buddhist monk pays with a $20 bill, which the vendor takes, puts in his cash box, and closes the lid. “Where’s my change?” the monk asks. The vendor replies, “change comes from within.”
Re: 19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand by lordrayne(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch This Funny Man Spell “buhari” Don’t Laugh Alone / Dirty Music / Funny Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.