Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion (2311 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by teelaw4life(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
OP and the moral of your lecture is? You mean to say your father is confused? Your brothers are confused? Your Uncles are confused? Your grand and great-grand fathers are/were confused?

You see when your mind isn't settled and you reason and make decisions in such a state, it will only portray you as confused.

Before you cast a stone into a market, first of all make sure that everybody you know are not in that market. Thank you.
Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by cruzita(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
I agree they are bunch of confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion by Fourwinds: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
with some of d points highlighted some guys are actually confused

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Eat This? (graphic Photo) / PLEASE Assist / A Lot Of Guys Are Unknowingly Getting Married To Bad Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.