Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office (23869 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Military Service Chiefs in Abuja (photos) / Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by kingphilip(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
On his first day in the office, President Muhammadu Buhari went into a meeting with service chiefs who arrived the Villa shortly after the president resumed at the presidential Villa.

It is the second time that President Muhammad Buhari would be meeting with the service Chiefs since he assumed office.

And unlike the Jonathan era where such meetings had the Director General of the Department of State Services in attendance, the DG of the DSS was not in attendance at Monday meeting.

The meeting is still on going at the time of this report.

Details later.

All information extracted from http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/first-day-in-office-buhari-meets-service-chiefs/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Feranmicharles(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Long life Buhari
Long life Service chief
Long life Nigeria
Long life NL
Long life you wey dey read this

grin

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well done sir. Boko haram should be a thing of the past soon. I wonder why they are calm now. Was it because of the Ramadam fast.

The poster above me tho.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by dahdah: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by xmileeasy: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let them carry out the duties and obligation that they are paid to do, no room for laxity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by omisakint: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari, pls when will you retire those above 30 years in the service? Boys need work ooo

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by dayo23(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Moderators: I have already posted this news, seems you are against my thread this days.
Anyway do as you like

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Kufie(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Okay. I smell work in progress smiley
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by sammyj: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
My president correct man. Abeg let haters and tanoids go and hug live transformers !!! cheesy grin grin tongue grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by dustydee: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
First day in office? Nah wah for our brand of journalism o.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by thefakestan: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
We need action too much PR

How does this affect the price of Garri in the market?

ThefakeStan
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by kay29000(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm! Okay. I hope all these meetings yield something tangible o. Boko Haram are still bombing weekly. But on the real, I can't believe some people still believe that Buhari is the leader of Boko Haram, and he is the one giving them orders. smh! Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by olapluto(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
DSS is being dealt with by Buhari. The general is reviving Nigerian armed forces. I wont be surprised if NSCDC becomes more important than DSS. Marilyn Ogar will soon be posted to NSCDC Rivers state. Wike can have someone to work with.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by hazyfm: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
HOPE THE VP WAS INVITED THIS TIME

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by RichDad1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let the good work begins.

I can see Tanoids hyperventilating. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Winning123: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shows the importance he attaches to security

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Burger01(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Make it right and do it right. Nigeria must will be great smiley

Sai Buhari 2019 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Presido

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by honeygirl17: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Nice move

Yeah, remember agarawu23 na today

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by myklangelo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eeeya so BuHari met his service chiefs in aso rock. That is a great milestone in the history of our country, a great achievement indeed. We are all blessed to witness such.
When are we going to see his pics taking a shot in the latrine?
Thaat will bring the desired change in Nigeria.

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Precious91(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sai Buhari Sai Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Feranmicharles(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
PUSH1:
Well done sir. Boko haram should be a thing of the past soon. I wonder why they are calm now. Was it because of the Ramadam fast.
silly qstnundecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
God bless Mr President

protecting Nigeria's territorial integrity along side sovereignty is a major issue for you
the boys are good to go Sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Mooaloji(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
PMB security is a top priority, so plss work on it for us, wat dat so called phd holder culdnt do. PMB carry go sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by phransix147(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
PMB handles security matters while PYO handles economic matters... wat a badazz combo!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by barry40: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Looking forward to read about the outcome of the meeting. Visit http://businessinfohub.com[/size]
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Burger01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
thefakestan:
We need action too much PR

How does this affect the price of Garri in the market?

ThefakeStan
Ogbeni calm down smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by jerryunit48: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Service chiefs wey dey approve bombing my southern brothers ehh?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Elslim: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
God bless my presido

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC / Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid / Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.