Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office (23882 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Military Service Chiefs in Abuja (photos) / Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by DeCleff(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Was the Vice president in the meeting?

I don't want to hear he....................

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by kingphilip(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
I hope this meeting yields the desired results it is meant for

And I think our able president should take the DSS along because I think it's an important security apparatus since it's not yet proven that they are sabotaging the efforts of his administration

Leaving them out of it seems somehow.. He should then go ahead and dissolve them instead of leaving them idle

God bless kingphilip
God bless nairaland
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by princemmab(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
He finally moved to aso villa. Thought he was going to remain in daura with his cattle.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by alashg(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
God bless my presido

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by bidex(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmm.... na wah oooo
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Nicepoker(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Did he invite osibade. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by makzeze: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
THANK YOU SIR.

I hope you have given them their sack letter?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
hazyfm:
HOPE THE VP WAS INVITED THIS TIME
The Commissioner?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by disloman(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
The Commissioner?
Boy!Grow up.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by oyin01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
#Godwisdom Sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by hadura29(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
omisakint:
Buhari, pls when will you retire those above 30 years in the service? Boys need work ooo

Bros I like your church mind....

But your monika sounds ifeish..... wink
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by writetopoker: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
som of dis SC ar BH infomembas. D gods i hav seriously landed
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by PentiumPro(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
The Commissioner?
Silly dirty broke niggah.
your father somewhere in Ogun state can't even afford to send you to school but you are ridiculing someone your father can't even serve as an errand boy.
Ediotic mofo grin
We've found you out.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by preselect(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
RichDad1:
Let the good work begins.

I can see pres-elect hyperventilating. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]yea, 1st day in office, after one month, and we are supposed to rejoice. . . . i was thinking you guys will show us another photo with service chiefs. . .. that's all he has achieved so far. . . photos. . . photos. . . . photos.. . . nonsense without borders. .
[/size]
[size=18pt]pls tell him to go and get the chibok girls. . . . . . [/size]

#BringBackOurGirls

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by komek(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
What about the " mere commissioner Osibande? Is he not supposed to be part of that meeting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by PStacks(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
This Man #Buhari scatters my head every gotdanm time..
#SaiBaba.
Till I die I would be an un-repentant, un-apologetic #Buhari Fan.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by hazyfm: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
The Commissioner?

grin grin grin

Whatever, He is Nigeria's 2nd Citizen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by BCJAY(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by iamlol(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aladdin matters matter Aladdin
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by p1jiobi: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
This dullard from daura called Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Armaggedon: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
myklangelo:
Eeeya so BuHari met his service chiefs in aso rock. That is a great milestone in the history of our country, a great achievement indeed. We are all blessed to witness such.
When are we going to see his pics taking a shot in the latrine?
Thaat will bring the desired change in Nigeria.
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by mrmetoo1: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Article said second time he's meeting with service chiefs, this is actually the third meeting since he became president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by donholy28(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
First day in office after since wey we swear am in

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari has made DSS redundant... that is what happens when a security outfit becomes politicised.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by kokoA(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Baba is working so hard to end insecurity. That is his major focus for now.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by ko7la: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
THE DGSSS IS NEVER A SERVICE CHIEF UNLESS ON SPECIAL DUTY.SO THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HOW AND WHAT SERVICE CHIEF MEANT SHOULD NOT FEED THE POPULACE WITH WRONG IMPRESSION.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by omisakint: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
hadura29:

Bros I like your church mind....

But your monika sounds ifeish..... wink

On point
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by philips70(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Silly dirty broke niggah.
your father somewhere in Ogun state can't even afford to send you to school but you are ridiculing someone your father can't even serve as an errand boy.
Ediotic mofo grin
We've found you out.

Take it easy. If we were in the US you could be charged with premeditated murder for this post. Small matters like this leads to suicide. Don't take on someone's self esteem in this manner next time please. Nairaland is not as serious as that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow keep working Mr President
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs In His First Day In Office by AdeniyiA(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
dayo23:
Moderators: I have already posted this news, seems you are against my thread this days.
Anyway do as you like
Corruption everywhere undecided
u shu av included d link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says / Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.