Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76158 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Good! grin

where is the sex-tape photo i said you should upload? angry

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Greggj:

been following dis thread 4 a while now. really admire your wit and sarcasm rare gem you are

Thank you o my brother.. God bless smiley

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin
Kivva:

Look at this foolish he-goat that has a face similar to the bottom of a dunlop slippers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by FTBOY: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
vague:
surely you father treats your mother like the biitch that she is.
ISHILOVE, u want me to be born again and i'm trying hard to. please ban this fool for abusing my parents. thanks, looooove kiss kiss grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehehe..d concept of feminism is just flawed
have u listened to Destinys Childs "Cater to you"?. Most feminists will literally start seeing their periods before the second versegringrin

cc; thesonofmark

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:
[size=17pt]kivva 2 v$ 1 lolaredvelvet[/size]

no dullinq,
As e dey hot.

U nor dey eva miss e-fites.

cheesy cheesy

BTW, ur alternates just dey plenty these days. You be Micheal Scofield?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sinnzu:
have u listened to Destinys Childs "Cater to you"?. Most feminists will literally start seeing their periods before the second versegringrin

cc; thesonofmark

make i download d track
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
kinglekan:

U nor dey eva miss e-fites.

cheesy cheesy

BTW, ur alternates just dey plenty these days. You be Micheal Scofield?

Jack Bauer mahn. cool
Na ishil0ve and her witch crew dey pursue
& arrest my
infant accounts.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Do you think all men are pained like, "Residents of Family section frustratated men? - RFSFM? grin
winner01:
i swear, ur man in deep shet till he die,...no one marries u by mistake and not pay dearly.....the guy misfired, poor guy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

Look at this foolish he-goat that has a face similar to the bottom of a dunlop slippers.

Dunlop wah.? shocked shocked

This is suicidal. cry

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
dubylhover:

make i download d track
you'll understand once you listengrin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by AzontoGhost(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I don't care who you are. all i know is you are daft. bye & don't hit your head on the door on your way out.
Ignoramus

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sinnzu:
you'll understand once you listengrin

kai i just dl it grin

kelly rowland verse dy burst my bubbles smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
grin grin

Done with sucking dìcks? Chíld slut!grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by funlord(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Transgender, your anorexic friend, Victoriabee employed to do her bail her out, right?
Leave LolaRedVelvet alone. Face me. I attacked Vicky.

You cowardly created an alternate moniker to spew hogwash, you simpleton-esque fleabag.

How about you find the best tampon for your licking arsè and Victoriabee since you both bleed from beneath?

You featherbrained odiferous haemorrhagic arthritic duck-billed platypus!

Hmmmmmm? He's a miracle wozing god! He's the alpha and omega.......he's a miracle wozing god! So sad about the teeth!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Resorting to baby lines, transgendergrin

Rumour has it that you have sèx with yourself. All you do is insèrt your dìck into your slimy cúnt and bam! cøitus starts!grin

You accursed freak of nature. Even snails (hermaphrodites) would reject you!

snail?
Igbin,.? Lmao.!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
dubylhover:

kai i just dl it grin
kelly rowland verse dy burst my bubbles smiley
so "anti-feminist" init? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Done with sucking dìcks? Chíld slut!grin
u mean she sucked dat niggas dick?? shocked

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=19pt]kivva 1-2 childofmark[/size]

ROUND 2,
fyyyyyyyt.!!! cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Ignoramus

do you really wanna exchange words with me now, huh? go play with people that have the same level of intelligence as you Ghanian riffraff ✘

2 Likes

lolaredvelvet:

Thank you o my brother.. God bless smiley

Kindly check your PM > There's something i'd lyk to share wif you
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kivva:

You are just a frustrated fool who goes around picking fights with females just because you are rejected by females in real life because you don't have a dick.

At least you can comfort your faggotic self with the numerous dicks that are used in banging your licking asss day and night.

Preposterous, faggotic brat!

that's more like,
"Mark don't b stewpid" grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:
Jack Bauer mahn. cool Na ishil0ve and her witch crew dey pursue & arrest my infant accounts.
Hehehehe!!
Werey gidi nie oooo!! Abeg wetin be scores now jare?
As e dey hot. cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Do you think all men are pained like, "Residents of Family section frustratated men? - RFSFM? grin

I guess because he is miserable and pained all the men are the same way! This nigga claimed to be intelligent with rubbish mindset! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by dubylhover(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sinnzu:
so "anti-feminist" init? grin

grin grin...she said she"s dr to serve d guy nd shes loving it..abeg did yu hear what "feminist"beyounce said in her own verse grin,i comment my reserve...kai..let kelly rowland cum nd b ma bish na
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Greggj:

Kindly check your PM > There's something i'd lyk to share wif you

smiley okiesss

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by AzontoGhost(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

do you really wanna exchange words with me now, huh? go play with people that have the same level of intelligence as you Ghanian riffraff ✘
its your own cup of tea..taking it hot or cold doesn't concern me. . cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.