Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76407 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=19pt]darkrebel666 3-4 agapecharis[/size]

cool
No dullinq guys...I need better punchlines angry.

Scores still on;
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Teespice:
RoyalRoy I know it is hard work cleaning this thread but biko come and lock it.

the thread has degenerated into a free for all.

5minutesmadness, hope you are happy you achieved your aim.

RoyalRoy, the OP created the thread but the feminists commented of their own will- they weren't forced.

Aren't feminists and non-feminists suppose to be "equal"? Why do they want you to save them (differential treatment) by locking this thread? Isn't that inequality?

We want equality too.smiley Be neutral. Let the discussion continue. Leave the thread open.

Cc: Ishilove
Lalasticalala

9 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'll soon join and I have questions for each side of the contenders. In the kitchen atm. wink

Chef Ronald!! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Teespice(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

RoyalRoy, the OP created the thread but the feminists commented of their own will- they weren't forced.

Aren't feminists and non-feminists suppose to be "equal"? Why do they want you to save them (differential treatment) by locking this thread? Isn't that inequality?

We want equality too.smiley Be neutral. Let the discussion continue. Leave the thread open.

Cc: Ishilove
Lalasticalala

bia nwokem

I wasn't talking to you or are you royalroy?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Crazi3Dharay:
[size=19pt]darkrebel666 3-4 agapecharis[/size]

cool
No dullinq guys...I need better punchines angry.

Scores still on;

The 'policewoman' is lurking. Hold the scoreboard for a minute.grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

stop stealing nickels from your mother's purse & ensure you pass your semester's exam this time around.
your mother has hawked bread, sold pepper in the rugged streets of Bariga & gone through a lot after your father passed away.

I don't blame your father though. he passed away after seeing the nonintuitive loafer & ewok that was ejected from his wife's vvagina.

all I'm asking is that you pity your mother & graduate from the polytechnic you gained admission to 8 years ago
promise me you won't have any carryover this year? cheesy
Seriously, I don't know why your father didn't ma.sturbate your silly ass out. He was so addicted to it that he mas.turbated the good heads out and was left with the bad eggs. Such a pity!

I'm done with you though. Expect no more replies.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
lezz:
and I wouldn't even care a rat's ass about feminists.

Show me an African feminist and I will show you a sad , ftustrsted , psychologically maladjusted she-man who lost out in the world of love, affection and promise.

Frigid biitches with corrupted hormones. grin
may you live a very long healthy, beautiful life and may you enjoy every bit of it and may none of these delusional bitcches that are living in denial never ever come across our ways. pitiable pathetic bitcches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by ronald4lif(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
liquidmetall:
I almost missed training today cos of this thread

Son of mark please e don do

Leave matter for matthias

Remember say a rolling stone na person push am

Ronald 4lif how market?

Market dey roll wella. How your side.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The 'policewoman' is lurking. Hold the scoreboard for a minute.grin
daaaamn!!!
Account on target den. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#lemme adjust small#
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Youngsage: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hehehe...
sipping popcorn cool
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
icedbeatz:
may you live a very long healthy, beautiful life and may you enjoy every bit of it and may none of these delusional bitcches that are living in denial never ever come across our ways. pitiable pathetic bitcches.
AMEN ! My brother.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Teespice:

bia nwokem

I wasn't talking to you or are you royalroy?

Where is your courage? You want special treatment, right? I thought girls run the world?grin

No-one forced you to view this thread. You couldn't even contribute anything apart from "lock the thread".

Who are you?!angry

11 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Seriously, I don't know why your father didn't ma.sturbate your silly ass out. He was so addicted to it that he mas.turbated the good heads out and was left with the bad eggs. Such a pity!

I'm done with you though. Expect no more replies.

shut up hermaphroditic hemorrhoid. you said no more replies the last time too & yet you still brought your feces-soiled face for more bludgeoning

just graduate from that polytechnic first before you can talk to me. Intellectually i would smoke your remains with the ashes of a phoenix for 9 marker days & use your sister's fallopian tube as my ashtray.

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by koyyess: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
lezz:
Exactly, you're a category A lowlife.

My "likes" hurt you so bad you had to pure out your frustration on those who clicked "like" grin how sad, insecure and loathsome can one human be -typical feminist rage.

We know you can't be happy without hating us.

By your subnormal psychological make up,

By your dry, frigid and deserted vagina fistula

and your identity crisis, you have managed to settle into the very bottomless dregs of human society.

The waste in a sewer pipe has more value than you can ever muster.

Your comments aren't even worth the data cost by which it was sent.

Even an imbe*cile knows that a female does not have to be a feminist to spot a negro b1tch. You think I'm pained? Hahaha, I'm not the f@ggot creating threads and showing how much of a loser I am, b1tching about women who pay their own bills. Negro b1tch, you smell of frustrationn, anger, envy and poverty. Feminism exists everywhere including the US. Yet, you don't hear a needle drop and it remains the 'world power'. While negro b1tches like you still depend on your women to look good. I pity perverted miscreants like you. If you like, go on raping/shooting spree, a fellow male will be the one to hang you by the balls till you die like a fowl. Demented dog lover.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lalasticlala, these guys that insulted must be banned because I didn't quote any of them. cry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Good. Now stay away. Go discuss the latest body creams and weavons with your friends!smiley

hehahe grin grin See smackdown grin

francistony, where art thou? grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
No locking of thread please. Nobody is beggin anyone to follow this thread. If you don't like the thread, you leave. Unfollow it. Others and I are fully enjoying the thread!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Teespice(f): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Where is your courage? You want special treatment, right? I thought girls run the world?grin

No-one forced you to view this thread. You couldn't even contribute anything apart from "lock the thread".

Who are you?!angry

smh.

the only thing you came to do was to throw insults which I think you did successfully. thumbs up.

if you are looking for my contributions, go through pages of this thread.

asides insults, what have you contributed so far?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
koyyess:
grin
Even an imbe*cile knows that a female does not have to be a feminist to spot a negro b1tch. You think I'm pained? Hahaha, I'm not the f@ggot creating threads and showing how much of a loser I am, b1tching about women who pay their own bills. Negro b1tch, you smell of frustrationn, anger, envy and poverty. Feminism exists everywhere including the US. Yet, you don't hear a needle drop and it remains the 'world power'. While negro b1tches like you still depend on your women to look good. I pity perverted miscreants like you. If you like, go on raping/shooting spree, a fellow male will be the one to hang you by the balls till you die like a fowl. Demented dog lover.

yeeeey.!!
Una no telme na.

U guys' scoreboard is loadinq.
#Nice punchline fyter#

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lalasticlala(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ishilove will review the thread to know if the thread will continue or not, and as well punish those that deserve punishment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Ishilove will review the thread to know if the thread will continue or not, and as well punish those that deserve punishment..
Thread has been hopelessly derailed, sir,so it has to remain locked. The offenders will be given very hefty bans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by RoyalRoy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sorry Guys. This thread has gone overboard..

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.