Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! (1029 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by charles009(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
we are intensifying efforts to conclude plans for marriage, Suddenly my fiancee starts making some funny comments.

She said that she insists on court marriage or I should forget marrying her.

I am puzzled by this demand and I demand nairalanders take on this.

Thanks-
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by kossyablaze(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmmm*clears throat*...honestly she has a church phobia.From experience,people like dat are possessed by a marine spirit.....SOLUTION.Don't marry her.Find another.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by raayah(f): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please Elaborate.

How do you mean?? Does she want just court marriage?
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
charles009:

we are intensifying efforts to conclude plans for marriage, Suddenly my fiancee starts making some funny comments.

She said that she insists on court marriage or I should forget marrying her.

I am puzzled by this demand and I demand nairalanders take on this.

Thanks-

what is scaring you. court marriage or the fact that she demanded it.

cos I don't see anything wrong with it. she might just be afraid of something. she prolly doesn't trust you

2 Likes

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
She has said it all.

Forget it, if you don't want court marriage
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by donholy28(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
She has lost all trust in you...final...tell her to go to hell and dat u can't marry someone who doesn't trust u.

4 Likes

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
OP, have you been doing something not straight forward lately? Coz that only means she doesnt trust you

1 Like

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by ammyluv2002(f): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmmm*clears throat*...honestly she has a church phobia.From experience,people like dat are possessed by a marine spirit.....SOLUTION.Don't marry her.Find another.
angry angry angry angry

Hahahahahaha
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Court marriage is not a bad thing but giving your partner conditions is not right. Things like that should be discussed and agreed on before going into it.

Maybe she's a feminist and is planning to divorce you later and take half of your wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by chigoizie7(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
The fact that she demanded it and the fact that its a condition should make u forget it, BABY MAMA things on MY mind.

1 Like

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by sweettease(f): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na wa o, so naija guys are this scared of court marriage. shocked
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by paulchucks: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
don't mind her she doesn't deserve you

1 Like

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by kossyablaze(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
angry angry angry angry

Hahahahahaha
Amy nwa.Biko kedu ka imere?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by gnykelly(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
she has been pretending all along. say to her face you are not interested in court marriage. wait and see her reaction. I believe she still has some reservation beyond this.
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by happyjuliet(f): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Court Marriage isn't a bad idea naa, but d way she present it means- she does not trust u ooooo
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by faith551(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
If she had the guts to use the phrase "or forget it" even before the marriage, then I can tell you your relationship with her is not based on love.
My girlfriend can't even put up a request with a threat of leaving me if I don't meet up with her demand, talk less of a future wife. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
She's considering marriage security bro.

Most ladies of her type have terrible past and wouldn't want "stories that touch" after one discovers who they really are later.

I suggest you dig deeper about her or simply abort mission. undecided
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Before concluding, simply ask her why she's being adamant.

She just might be afraid u will jilt her at the alter on the main day, which is why she wants to secure the marriage legally first before anything. A lot of people do this.
Someone above me mentioned she might be planning a divorce to claim half of ur stuff. Are you that rich? Or has she ever given you room to question her loyalty and submission to you?

Discuss with your woman pls
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by ammyluv2002(f): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
kossyablaze:
Amy nwa.Biko kedu ka imere?
O di mma cheesy
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Princeparix(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'll only comment wink if you tell us how much your worth.
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
O di mma cheesy
kedu ebe ino?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Mznaett: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Some people creates storm for themselves and later they begin to get upset when it rains..op go home and reason with her thats my advice 4u

#lady4rmmars
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by Veiled010(f): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
The fact that you are this scared of a court marriage suggests a lot of things...u don't trust yourself and you don't trust her. You should ask yourself sincere questions and tell yourself the truth. Marriage is not something you go into with any form of doubts.
Re: Its Court Marriage Or Forget It. My Fiancee Tells Me! by MizTyna(f): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op,if you really are puzzled,iron it out with her. Coming to nairaland with this issue will do nothing,even further increase your confusion. We dont know her,you do. Talk it out with her pls,she must have her reasons. I hope you guys can reach a sort of compromise

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of An Ugly Man / Marriage To Yoruba Man / 10 Things Every Single Ladies Must Have At The Back Of Their Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.