Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Marriage To Yoruba Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage To Yoruba Man (1030 Views)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage To Yoruba Man by lea1958: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
I am promised to a nigerian man. Yoriba tribe. I live in Texas. He is on visitor visa and preaches at a local church. We both have to divorce before we can marry. Wife of 20 yrs left him after coming to the states. She has changed phone number leaving 19yr son with him. How does he get a divorce? Can he file here or does he have to file in Nigeria
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
don't marry a Yoruba man yet until you download airforce1 beef track
here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Will reply in Just a minute
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol@yoriba
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where did you married texas or lagos? and how did u knw he changed number and didnt he reply ur mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
God knws what the op is even talkn abt sef

1 Like

Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Lawalsuleiman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
For reference purposes Op..Its spelt Y o r u b a. not Yoriba, didn't read on when I saw that. Bad taste.
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by AfricanApple(f): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
men don finish for texas
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2015
lea1958:
I am promised to a nigerian man. Yoriba tribe. I live in Texas. He is on visitor visa and preaches at a local church. We both have to divorce before we can marry. Wife of 20 yrs left him after coming to the states. She has changed phone number leaving 19yr son with him. How does he get a divorce? Can he file here or does he have to file in Nigeria
yoriba?

Oya change am sharp sharp grin
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by porrigeyam(m): 1:08am On Jul 19, 2015
You are high. Ode
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by lea1958: 1:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Im sorry for the one letter misspelled word. If you look on the keyboard you will see that their next to each other. Forgive me for thinking this was a caring site who might give out friendly advice. I wish you all. God bless
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by Gurgle(f): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2015
lea1958:
Im sorry for the one letter misspelled word. If you look on the keyboard you will see that their next to each other. Forgive me for thinking this was a caring site who might give out friendly advice. I wish you all. God bless

why are you divorcing so you can marry again? what happened

are you a Nigerian?
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by skyfullofstars(f): 3:00am On Jul 23, 2015
lea1958:

What if you ask people at the embassy?
Re: Marriage To Yoruba Man by lea1958: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2015
No Im not nigerian. My husband was cheating with his exwife. I found out that he can file in the us

(1) (Reply)

Girl Rejects Proposal From A Guy After Showing Up In A Convoy Of 20 Exotic Cars / Practical Reasons Why You Must Have Sex Everyday / Reason Why Men Prefer Pro*titutes To Homely Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.