Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? (842 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? by Ikemikeobi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
TO KISS OR NOT TO KISS-WHERE DO YOU BELONG?

I walked into an office the other day during their lunch break and an argument was raging on. Most of the guys in that office are my friend, so I have a way of blending well in that environment. What were they arguing about? Wait for it! Kissing! Just kissing? No, not just kissing but kissing in a relationship that is supposed to be sex free.

The guys (read plus ladies) in that office were clearly divided into two distinct groups by the subject. One of the groups insisted that nothing was wrong with kissing in a relationship where the parties involved have decided to abstain from sex since kissing is the only way they could express their love. They cited some reasons to support their school of thought. Some of the examples included culture and upbringing.

Here is what one of the ladies said…

“What would you say to people who grew in places where kissing is part of their culture? After all, they are not doing the actual thing”

Another lady said

“Kissing is allowed as long as the people involved do not feel any other thing when they kiss.”

The other group vehemently argued that everything was wrong with kissing in a supposedly sex free relationship.

The second group argued that everything is wrong with kissing in a relationship in which the parties involved have decided to abstain from sex  especially because of their religious beliefs.

Here is what one of the ladies said…

“How can you claim you don’t eat meat but still use your teeth to cut meat into pieces for kids?”

Another said…

“How can you passionately kiss somebody without feeling anything, are you kidding me?” Asked the second lady.

”Why punish yourself by kissing especially passionate kissing when you know you are not prepared to go the whole length?”

I promised them I was going to throw the question open on this platform. So to my question, is kissing in a relationship wrong especially if your religion forbids pre-marital sex?

As usual, we will love to hear from you. What is your position, kiss or not to kiss?

Re: To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? by CountDracula(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
If u like kiss. If u like no kiss na for ur pocket
Re: To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
e be like say una no get work for that office undecided
Re: To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? by libertyfather(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
vizkiz:

They work @ ajibade company... where they resume work for 8am and close by 5pm buyt dunt knw what really they are into, enof time to talk kiss,romance and fvck talk, where they discuss whc is sweeter in either long or fat tin
Re: To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
vizkiz:
Re: To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
What? I no do that thing and you no go let me kiss again... Wetin maa con do..

(1) (Reply)

Lovers With No Strings Attached / Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? / I Need Help From U Guys Pls,its An Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.