Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari (5275 Views)

I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by fako1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he inherited a shameful Nigeria from the immediate past administration.

Buhari spoke on Monday when he met with the State House Press Corps.

Buhari took over on May 29 from former President Goodluck Jonathan who he defeated in the presidential election held on March 28, 2015.

Buhari, the first president to meet with the State House Press Corps since the country returned to civil rule 16 years ago, said he met an empty treasury.

He said it was distasteful that workers at the state and federal levels cannot be paid.

He, however, promised to put in his best to salvage the country from the brink of collapse.

He solicited the cooperation of the media in the march towards building a new Nigeria.

He said this tasks rest more with the State House Press Corps that will be covering his day-to-day activities.

At the meeting with Buhari were his media advisors, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu.

Source:President Muhammadu Buhari has said he inherited a shameful Nigeria from the immediate past administration.

Buhari took over on May 29 from former President Goodluck Jonathan who he defeated in the presidential election held on March 28, 2015.

Buhari, the first president to meet with the State House Press Corps since the country returned to civil rule 16 years ago, said he met an empty treasury.

He said it was distasteful that workers at the state and federal levels cannot be paid.

He, however, promised to put in his best to salvage the country from the brink of collapse.

He solicited the cooperation of the media in the march towards building a new Nigeria.

He said this tasks rest more with the State House Press Corps that will be covering his day-to-day activities.

At the meeting with Buhari were his media advisors, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu.

Source: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-inherited-a-shameful-nigeria-buhari/
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Empty what? It's better PMB start calling them to #bringbackourmoney, their nonplussed administration couldn't bringbackourgirls but they successfully emptied the treasury..

Wike and Rotimi still dey there o..

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by manutdrichie(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
He didn't take pishure today why?

TRAVEL + EXCUSES + PISHURE = BUHARI GOVT

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jorussia(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
.my amiable president, we are already aware that the Nigeria that you have inherited, is indeed a shameful one.I have confident that pmb will be able to bring Nigeria out of this shame to glory.For those you who are saying that pmb is complaining,need to realise that he is simply telling us the true position of things,so that we as Nigerians, will appreciate the enormity of the work to be done by pmb in order to get the country back on track,economically.

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by gregg2: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
The obviously senile Daura President is lacking in memory. FG paid all salaries before handover. I am an FG worker and not being owed a dime in salaries

Nigerians should be ashamed for electing such a timid illiterate man as their president instead

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
PMB will change the bysmal bysmal he met into a more fairer and progressive country.. By God's grace. Amin.

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
The Media should stop printing stuff about WhizKid and Davido and start concentrating on Buhari and Osinbajo grin grin grin

Oya Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu... spin something outta this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by B69U: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Says the only President in human history that vote against his country in 1985 in favour of Niger Republic.

Shame on Buhari

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by adonismuller(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shut up and do what you were elected for!

You knew it was a shameful Nigeria before you contested for president.

I guess your hate for nigeria is the reason you are bent on killing everyone before you die!

We are watching you, keep the killings on,u can deceive 15million nigeria but you can't deceive 170million

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=18pt]My people are useless

My people are indiscipline [/size]
Nah only you no koworpt

Nah only you get clean hand

Nah only you sabi pass

A leader who never stops condemning his own Nation and people.

A man who rode to power on the wave of innocent blood.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
B69U:
[s]Says the only President in human history that vote against his country in 1985 in favour of Niger Republic.

Shame on Buhari [/s]

Hatetz are liable to die broke and wretched, so stop the hate.

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:
[size=18pt]My people are useless

My people are indiscipline [/size]
Nah only you no koworpt

Nah only you get clean hand

Nah only you sabi pass

I feel sorry for your people, tell them to embrace change.

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
fako1:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he inherited a shameful Nigeria from the immediate past administration.

Source:President Muhammadu Buhari has said he inherited a shameful Nigeria from the immediate past administration.

Source: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-inherited-a-shameful-nigeria-buhari/
Is the Daura President finally admitting his gross incompetence?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by B69U: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

Did Buhari not vote against his country in favour of Niger in 1985, yes or no? Wen u are a military dictator and cann order for people to be murdered u do anyhow and let the cat out of the bag.

Buhari is a fraud.

15 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by B69U: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

Did
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jorussia(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
adonismuller:

I guess your hate for nigeria is the reason you are bent on killing everyone before you die!

We are watching you, keep the killings on,u can deceive 15million nigeria but you can't deceive 170million
Oga take am easy.The present scenario where most states of the federation owe their workers between 3 -7 months salary,to you is it shameful or glorious?

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
Oga take am easy.The present scenario where most states of the federation owe their workers between 3 -7 months salary,to you is it shameful or glorious?
PMB should FIX the problem and stop passing the buck.

6 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by DDoubleUps(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
We are tired of excuses PMB, you know the situation before you made your election promises, now that you are president, please start working and stop posting (western german) pictures for us to see... you promised us change start the change sir and that is all we ask from you... do not play victim for us cause you know what the situation was before you promised all you promised... wish you the courage and knowledge to do the right thing for the electorates

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

Will you stop this foolishness

Your president who you voted to heal and develop Nigeria is the most pessimistic being in the polity.

If not that your father ( that is if you have one) was busy doing Agbereo work in the 80's he would have been at least be able to recant how despotic and silly this useless semi illiterate sectional bigot you foolishly believed could solve all your problems.

The fanfare should stop and you ediots should stop worshipping this geriatric fool and following him like one of his cows.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jorussia(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
quid:

PMB should FIX the problem and stop passing the buck.
He is not passing the buck,he is only stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
He is not passing the buck,he is only stating the obvious.
Na "stating the obvious" people go chop? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Bobbystanley(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
But with your attitude so far, You are going to leave a shameless Nigeria for whoever your Successor would be.

5 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:

Is the FG responsible for state salaries?

Was it the FG that forced then to take loans?

Sense is not common these days.

No wonder you go join navy as korofo with no handwork

Olodo

8 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by tucky200(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
adonismuller:

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Chigorkizz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
The dullard should shut up and go to work.

6 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by adonismuller(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
let's assume its the fault of GEJ.

Did we vote for Buhari to come fix it or come complain? Ever since may29th the only thing APC has done is complain.

Apart from bombing nd killing his northern enemies in the south what has he achieved?

If he can't do the job he should run back to his cattle farm and concentrate on his hobby,which is bombing!

11 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

I feel sorry for your people, tell them to embrace change.

Like the rubish you have in Osun abi?

Useless Tajus

6 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

Go back to ur history books Mr Man!!
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Has any person realised that we have not seen the president speak for himself since inauguration?

Not. a single televised exchange of words with any journalist any where.

No appearance at any live event open to the general news media.

Yet we daily have comments ascribed to him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
Has any person realised that we have not seen the president speak for himself since inauguration?

Not. a single televised exchange of words with any journalist any where.

No appearance at any live event open to the general news media.

Yet we daily have comments ascribed to him.
Abi the sickness rumors are true

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by kendrick9(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
The cattle rearer should be ashamed of himself.... excuses upon excuses since he assumed power

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by STANPASQUAL(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
a pessimist who will never stop moaning!! with d way he's carrying on, I see a wasted 4yrs!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari Making Call In The Car / See The Billboard Poster In Edo, That Has Got Edo People Talking / South-East And The Burden Of Endless Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.