Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,331 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari (5298 Views)

I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by akoaki(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Having read a couple of posts here today, am inclined to say that there are very many nigerians who are very bitter about the present government. I wish there is a way to appease these bruised minds and get them to see the goodness in the current dispensation.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari might be a dullard for 1 month but he will never be clueless for 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
ddippset:
he might be confused but he still is more famous than you, lives a better life than you, more valuable than you, he can even put your village on a budget. No one knows you outside Nairaland. Heck we don't even know how ugly you actually are

It really pain you

Next time think before you vote.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by xcolanto(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
The only shameful thing Nigeria inherited in this 21st century is you the dura dullard! angry
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

It really pain you

grin
what? Think before I vote? Lol. Stop embarrassing yourself. Majority of the people wouldn't vote Gej at gun point.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
xcolanto:
The only shameful thing Nigeria inherited in this 21st century is you the dura dullard! angry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

It really pain you

grin
conduct an election between Robert mugabe and gej or even idi amin gej would never win. No one wants a president by proxy. How can a man come out to campaign and he wins and then he leaves the country for his wife to govern? Nigerian s had to avoid another 4 years of that embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jorussia(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Let the workers resign then since they voted an incompetent governor
angry
please be careful the way you comment here so as not incur the wrath of the innocent workers.what about the case of Benue? are you now going to blame governor ortom?If Obama can bail out Detroit, i don't see any big deal in pmb doing same.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Nigeria was undergoing positive TRANSFORMATION before you lied your way to the presidency.

A Job Buhari borrowed N17,000,000 to apply for has now turned to inheritance.

Chai, majority of Nigerians were daft to have been deceived by Analogue Army General.

Remind Buhari that campaigns and elections are over. It is time to start fulfilling his campaign promises and stop giving excuses for his inability to articulate a workable solution for the country.

Blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure will be the next campaign slogan by your marketers.
in less than a month, i am already feeling d change, is now we have president and is now,i am proud to be a nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just imagine supporters of a weak, incompetent, clueless, corrupt Goodluck Jonathan having the nerve to talk about buhari! A man who neglected the country for his wife to take over. Shameless f00ls.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
please be careful the way you comment here so as not incur the wrath of the innocent workers.what about the case of Benue? are you now going to blame governor ortom?If Obama can bail out Detroit, i don't see any big deal in pmb doing same.

The workers sow Aregbese

They must reap his action even if it is gbese grin

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Do you know he granted more interviews than any other politician in the period leading up to his inauguration?
kendrick9:
Ask him not me... clearly from all we can see, it has greatly limited his ability to grant interviews.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bitter tanoids. Conduct the election in this country 100 times between Jonathan and buhari and buhari will win all 100. Jonathan was never big enough for a president he was supposed to have gone for local government chairman. And they have the nerve to take on buhari. JonathanS fans! SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by jamace(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
PMB should start fulfilling his campaign promises and stop giving excuses.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jorussia(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The workers sow Aregbese

They must reap his action even if it is gbese grin
You are just being sentimental and political.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
xcolanto:
everything is wrong with nigeria including useless you.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by kendrick9(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
Do you know he granted more interviews than any other politician in the period leading up to his inauguration?
maybe but i can tell u that i definitely didn't catch any of them

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

Don't be foolish.
The only reason your Buhari is complaining is because oil prices are down.

He should as a matter of urgency stabilise international oil prices which he stated that he will do to secure the economy.

You people keep blaming Jonathan as being corrupt even though no money has been traced to him overseas something that the Obama govt would have used to further castigate GEJ's administration if it where true.

Or why do you think no western media reported on Sanusi's blatant lies?

Do you think $20bn is 20 naira that you can hide in your pocket?

Make una dey try apply brain when posting here.
he's complaining because Jonathan, patience, diezanni and co messed up the country.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
ddippset:
he's complaining because Jonathan, patience, diezanni and co messed up the country.

You must be from Osun

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by zomby(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
gregg2:
The obviously senile Daura President is lacking in memory. FG paid all salaries before handover. I am an FG worker and not being owed a dime in salaries

Nigerians should be ashamed for electing such a timid illiterate man as their president instead

If Buhari is a timid illiterate man, how would you label Jonathan? A confused inproficient leader or a mentally lazy man that wanted the benefits of a president?
If only Jonathan had just 1% of leadership qualities of Buhari, Nigeria wouldn't be on her knees today....

This is just the beginning, just stay cool and watch a true leader in action; with time you guys will call Buhari the GURU.....Haters be ready to start hanging yourselves one by one...Nigeria will surely rise again!

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
When you overthrew Shagari, you told us the same thing, "... hospitals have become mere consulting clinics, corruption everywhere,... while our leaders ravel in squandermania and gross indiscipline...". Yet you left it worse than you met it, so it has never been GLORIOUS.
Please deal with it and stop whinning about the state of Nigeria. If it was glorious, you would not have been hired. Provide the CHANGI you promised and talk less.

5 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari's first assignment should be to expose all the corruption and incompetence of the jonathanS administration especially in the nnpc. After that he can start working. The first step is not to start working. The first step is to expose all the criminals who jus left power, especially the nnpc and the oil ministry. After that, then work.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Would you like me to post the video clips?
kendrick9:
maybe but i can tell u that i definitely didn't catch any of them

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by SUBMARINE: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
ddippset:
Bitter tanoids. Conduct the election in this country 100 times between Jonathan and buhari and buhari will win all 100. Jonathan was never big enough for a president he was supposed to have gone for local government chairman. And they have the nerve to take on buhari. JonathanS fans! SMH.

Jonathanian for life

Buhari give us our change or return back to your cows cool

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
All you people don't worry buhari will work. We voted him to fix problems not complain. But it's first things first. Probe first, then work.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Xetima:
When you overthrew Shagari, you told us the same thing, "... hospitals have become more consulting clinics, corruption everywhere,... while our leaders ravel in squandermania and gross indiscipline...". Yet you left it worse than you met it, so it has never been GLORIOUS.
Please deal with it and stop whinning about the state of Nigeria. If it was glorious, you would not have been hired. Provide the CHANGI you promised and talk less.
the mumuness did not begin today

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Jonathanian for life

Buhari give us our change or return back to your cows cool
those cows are obviously smarter than you.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by kendrick9(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
Would like me to post the video clips?
i read the reports and most of those interviews were absolutely diseasters.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by rusher14: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
jayfolarin:

FG Driver??

Messenger maybe.

I always feel for the junior workers the most.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why read reports when you can watch the interviews and judge for yourself.
kendrick9:
i read the reports and most of those interviews were absolutely diseasters.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by rusher14: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
akoaki:
Having read a couple of posts here today, am inclined to say that there are very many nigerians who are very bitter about the present government. I wish there is a way to appease these bruised minds and get them to see the goodness in the current dispensation.

They are the ones agitating for the 5k allowance promised.

Perhaps they are jobless.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by zomby(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
ddippset:
Buhari's first assignment should be to expose all the corruption and incompetence of the jonathanS administration especially in the nnpc. After that he can start working. The first step is not to start working. The first step is to expose all the criminals who jus left power, especially the nnpc and the oil ministry. After that, then work.

A real leader doesn't operate this way. There are too many important issues on ground to immediately tackle...Plus there is nothing better than allowing thieves (Nigerian leaders) to get comfortable before getting cut down 1 by 1. With time, I guarantee you that Buhari will strike... He knows these people and what they have stolen. There is no way politicians will escape with billions of our money and don't pay.

There is no need to repeat the same mistake Obasanjo made a few years ago. When the time is right the thieves will all be captured and severely punished...So, just chill and allow time to tell.

Never under estimate Buhari's capabilities; he is very clever and a strong leader, who also has a lot of patience. It makes no sense to rush, getting things don't correctly and accordingly is his main focus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Apex Students Body Honours Kwara Must Change Convener / 2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / In Defense Of Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.