Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari (5299 Views)

I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yet he is attending summits overseas, how does your sickness theory fit in with that?
quid:

Abi the sickness rumors are true

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by kendrick9(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
Has any person realised that we have not seen the president speak for himself since inauguration?

Not. a single televised exchange of words with any journalist any where.

No appearance at any live event open to the general news media.

Yet we daily have comments ascribed to him.
He english ain't eloquent so he struggles to express himself well.

3 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
True Change does not mean destroying the old but rather building on the old to make a new.

I have every strong reason to believe this Govt will not see beyond this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jorussia(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
PvtParts:

Is the FG responsible for state salaries?

Was it the FG that forced then to take loans?

Sense is not common these days.

No wonder you go join navy as korofo with no handwork

Olodo
Yes i agree that some state govt borrowed beyond their means,but,it was the financial recklessness in the federal that affected the states also.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gej mess-up big time, is very shameful for a phd holders

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria was undergoing positive TRANSFORMATION before you lied your way to the presidency.

A Job Buhari borrowed N17,000,000 to apply for has now turned to inheritance.

Chai, majority of Nigerians were daft to have been deceived by Analogue Army General.

Remind Buhari that campaigns and elections are over. It is time to start fulfilling his campaign promises and stop giving excuses for his inability to articulate a workable solution for the country.

Blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure will be the next campaign slogan by your marketers.

9 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Christoskurion: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
So many excuses from both state and federal since the inception of this administration. Enough of these too many complaints. Begin to proffer solutions.Nothing is so hurting than a denial of confidence.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
Yet he is attending summits overseas, how does your sickness theory fit in with that?
Ok so he is not sick.
Those summits are useless anyway.
Na so so empty yarns

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Chubhie: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Those money are in private pockets. He should do the needful and use every means possible to extract such monies. PMB should learn from wike.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin

EXCUSE OF AN IMPEDING FAILURE

BabaOneChance give us our " CHANGE " grin

Reality has hit grandfather to a point that grandfather is now Confuse

Where are the Educated Slaves chanting " CHANGE " come and defend your grandfather ooooo grin

5 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Bright4(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Personally, I never voted for u to come and enjoying or stealing the nation wealth but to save my country from collapse.
We all aware of the mess and shameful already.
Pls all we want to be hear are ways, where and how to fix the nation.
May God give u d strength.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
gregg2:
The obviously senile Daura President is lacking in memory. FG paid all salaries before handover. I am an FG worker and not being owed a dime in salaries

Nigerians should be ashamed for electing such a timid illiterate man as their president instead

FG Driver??

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by oshyno(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
Yes i agree that some state govt borrowed beyond their means,but,it was the financial recklessness in the federal that affected the states also.

Why is Anambra state not owing. Why is Enugu relatively ok wit workers salary, why is Lagos ok.
Mr man, pack well if u have nothing reasonable to say. Federal civil servants are not owed their salary. U better go and school your governor on economic management cuz he is d cause of his problem not FG.

6 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
So many pained tanoids still around. They can't get over the fact that the most incompetent and weakest president in history got kicked out. Buhari is you president and 99% of you will not even make local government chairman in your lifetime. Operation heart attack till 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
oshyno:

Why is Anambra state not owing. Why is Enugu relatively ok wit workers salary, why is Lagos ok.
Mr man, pack well if u have nothing reasonable to say. Federal civil servants are not owed their salary. U better go and school your governor on economic management cuz he is d cause of his problem not FG.

God bless you

Unfortunately there are many jorussia who needs to be taught common sense in financial management
grin

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
ddippset:
So many pained tanoids still around. They can't get over the fact that the most incompetent and weakest president in history got kicked out. Buhari is you president and 99% of you will not even make local government chairman in your lifetime. Operation heart attack till 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
All Iam saying is that things are not making sense. Which invariably means that there is some kind deception playing out.

The deception may be with the real dates those foreign trips and photographs were taken. We should not dismiss any possibility at this point.
quid:

Ok so he is not sick.
Those summits are useless anyway.
Na so so empty yarns
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Adegbodolu1: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
oshyno:

Why the hell did you bring Lagos join Enugu and Anambra? Craze dey worry your papa ni?

Wetin concern Yoruba mega city state with Igbo village states?

Be careful gidi gan. Omo Biafra.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
ddippset:

You are pain that grandfather is totally confused.

Next time vote with your brain and not with your heart.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
All Iam saying is that things are not making sense. Which invariably means that there is some kind deception playing out.

The deception may be with the real dates those foreign trips and photographs were taken. We should not dismiss any possibility at this point.
Agreed. . .too much turanchi and no action.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
adonismuller:
Shut up and do what you were elected for!

You knew it was a shameful Nigeria before you contested for president.

I guess your hate for nigeria is the reason you are bent on killing everyone before you die!

We are watching you, keep the killings on,u can deceive 15million nigeria but you can't deceive 170million
we all know how gej is useless, but thank God, i send him back to otuoke. Nigeria would have be a bygone

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by worksmart(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
When has his ability to speak English ever prevented him exchanging words with journalists or giving interviews?
kendrick9:
He english ain't eloquent so he struggles to express himself well.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:

You lack sense because you obviously believe every rubbish the likes of aregberascal spews.

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bright4:
Personally, I never voted for u to come and enjoying or stealing the nation wealth but to save my country from collapse.
We all aware of the mess and shameful already.
Pls all we want to be hear are ways, where and how to fix the nation.
May God give u d strength.
the president has not said he's not going to fix it, or he's not going to try. He's only playing smart by stating the hidden problems before kick off. He's not stup1d or clueless like Gej. It's easier to get from 0 to 100 than from - 25 to 100. Buhari is only letting us know his starting point which is not 0 but minus something. There needs to be more common sense revolution in Nigeria especially Nairaland.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chubhie:
Those money are in private pockets. He should do the needful and use every means possible to extract such monies. PMB should learn from wike.

Story

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Jorussia(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

God bless you

Unfortunately there are many jorussia who needs to be taught common sense in financial management
grin
I am only supporting a bail out,as an interim solution to clear the backlogs of salaries. A state like osun,if not bailed out,cannot pay the 7months salary its owing,even Aregbe resigns.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by kendrick9(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
worksmart:
When has his ability to speak English ever prevented him exchanging words with journalists or giving interviews?
Ask him not me... clearly from all we can see, it has greatly limited his ability to grant interviews.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by akoaki(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
gregg2:
The obviously senile Daura President is lacking in memory. FG paid all salaries before handover. I am an FG worker and not being owed a dime in salaries

Nigerians should be ashamed for electing such a timid illiterate man as their president instead

Freedom of speech is a great thing but the wrong use of that freedom can bring unpleasant consquenses.
Just my opinion.
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
akoaki:

Freedom of speech is a great thing but the wrong use of that freedom can bring unpleasant consquenses.
Just my opinion.
really

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
SUBMARINE:

You are pain that grandfather is totally confused.

Next time vote with your brain and not with your heart.
grin
he might be confused but he still is more famous than you, lives a better life than you, more valuable than you, he can even put your village on a budget. No one knows you outside Nairaland. Heck we don't even know how ugly you actually are
Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
ddippset:
the president has not said he's not going to fix it, or he's not going to try. He's only playing smart by stating the hidden problems before kick off. He's not stup1d or clueless like Gej. It's easier to get from 0 to 100 than from - 25 to 100. Buhari is only letting us know his starting point which is not 0 but minus something. There needs to be more common sense revolution in Nigeria especially Nairaland.

Don't be foolish.
The only reason your Buhari is complaining is because oil prices are down.

He should as a matter of urgency stabilise international oil prices which he stated that he will do to secure the economy.

You people keep blaming Jonathan as being corrupt even though no money has been traced to him overseas something that the Obama govt would have used to further castigate GEJ's administration if it where true.

Or why do you think no western media reported on Sanusi's blatant lies?

Do you think $20bn is 20 naira that you can hide in your pocket?

Make una dey try apply brain when posting here.

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jorussia:
I am only supporting a bail out,as an interim solution to clear the backlogs of salaries. A state like osun,if not bailed out,cannot pay the 7months salary its owing,even Aregbe resigns.

Let the workers resign then since they voted an incompetent governor
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking news: Owa Ibokun Of Ijesha, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead( pic) / New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? / 7 Reasons Why P.M.B Should Grant All Formal Interviews In Our Official Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.