Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (56062 Views)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2015
haha,make she come meet me she go get enuf of s sex quaquaqua....... wonders must end o
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by dwayni: 6:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Lmao no chill
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by PrinceZahzah(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by 400billionman: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Pineapp:
I refuse to join the crowd:

I didn't find this anything close to being hilarious embarassedI refuse to join the crowd:

I didn't find this anything close to being hilarious embarassed
I refuse to join the crowd:

I didn't find this anything close to being hilarious embarassed

Frustration..
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by idrisalomagold(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2015
dahreyM:
Hilarious.
hehehehe! Impresive indeed.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by idrisalomagold(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2015
She's a slut
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Ibiblaze(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
That girl funny die...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Lovelynature(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
The girl sharp wella, see as she take put am. To nak don hungry her die
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by owotipoju: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol......... I've had similar experience but ended up eating her friend's s pussy cake cus she couldn't keep her self from telling her friend how strong and lasting I get when on the mount cool wink

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by naira0(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by donralph2000(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
I love that gurl wink.........not for any other thing but for being creative in getting what she wants grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.