Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics (55906 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by memez: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigerian man got distracted looking at his fiancee's backside while transacting business with her in pre-wedding photoshoot.

The man was very serious in 1st photo but got carried away in 2nd photo by her beauty, looking at her backside.

She caught him in 3rd photo and smile, see how the man is looking after been caught he's looking at her backside.

She couldn't help it, she laughed harderĀ  in 4th photo, the man smiles. My wife don catch me! Lol

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/man-looking-fiancee-backside-business-pre-wedding-photos

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by memez: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Fierce11: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
The wife is pretty.. But she has neither beside nor behind..
(spits).
Anyways, happy married life.. Una get sense.. No be all those yeye ''doggy'' people.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Headlesschicken(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
undecided I wonder what he's looking at,cos it's very obvious that d wife ain't got sh!t, besides she smiles quite sheepishly buh who am i to judge grin, congrats to them..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by samysmoothfresh: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Those 2 vaginas above me wee nor wish the couple a HML and move on
i no know wetin concern them with the woman behind

meanwhile HML to them

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Kseafresh: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Children above me fighting with their keyboards

10 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Oreofepeters: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
That's what the husband does, office runs...

14 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2018
No boobs?

No ass?

No good tits?

I spit on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by dbtt: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Alaadin(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2018
HML may the almighty bless your union

3 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Bills2307(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
No boobs?

No ass?

No good tits?

I spit on this thread
Headlesschicken:
undecided I wonder what he's looking at,cos it's very obvious that d wife ain't got sh!t, besides she smiles quite sheepishly buh who am i to judge grin, congrats to them..
sick people

6 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Igbo lord and saviour is back, the Atikulation noise went down immediately. grin grin

Confused set of people.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by naijjaman(m): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Boyooosa(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2018
More of boss to secretary relationship than business transaction as misrepresented.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by chiedozie198100: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2018
it's obvious that these "pre-wedding" pics we see lately are not real couples.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Gr8lex(m): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Pre-wedding pics these days is either doggy or checking of backside.
The world has literally gone to sh1ts

9 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Airforce01(m): 12:30am On Oct 20, 2018
She's pretty
.her smile is one in a trillion

I wish them well in their marriage

3 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Tweak2k: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2018
what z he looking at self. This Lady is slim with no boobs nor ass.. Why is he deceiving himself.. smh
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Adakintroy: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Like play like play this pre.wedding photos have come to stay.

Ontop the already huge cost of doing marriage.

We're are we going with all this.

Our level of social conciouseness is just over primed.
It's what is killing of personal things. Seeing ourselves more from outward in as oppose to inward out. This days already in relationship it would seem 2yrs is the new 20.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by fortunechy(m): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2018
End time pre wedding pic....
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by landmark86: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2018
?
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by WetinConsignMe: 1:02am On Oct 20, 2018
ENOUGH WITH THE PRE-WEDDING NONSENSE!!!
SHEESH!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Nyansh wey we no see

Na waa
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by simplemach(m): 1:37am On Oct 20, 2018
And this made news... SMH
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by styless(f): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2018
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by criuze(m): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
The wife is pretty.. But she has neither beside nor behind..
(spits).
Anyways, happy married life.. Una get sense.. No be all those yeye ''doggy'' people.

Bad mouthing
Why naa
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by alawi5k: 1:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Igbo lord and saviour is back, the Atikulation noise went down immediately. grin grin

Confused set of people.
grin

I am pATIKUlarly OBIdient about this ATIKUlated movement to get Nigeria restructured and working again. Come 2019 let's join hands and give back to Daura what belongs to Daura, and to Nigeria what Nigeria deserves. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Ayodejibabs(m): 2:00am On Oct 20, 2018
Good
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Sylvam(m): 2:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by enemyofprogress: 2:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / A Female Friend Told Me This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.