Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Am I Overreacting? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Overreacting? (4771 Views)

Is This Normal Or Am I Overreacting? / Am I Overreacting? In Law And Family stuff / I'm I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Overreacting? by dwayni: 3:50am On Jun 25, 2015
I will talk to her about it over the weekend. Thanks y'all for the positive feedback. I appreciate the negative feedbacks too.
Re: Am I Overreacting? by dwayni: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Sorry but that's just how I felt about the Cadillac joke. Sarah Palin came to mind smiley
Re: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Dwayni! You are really OVERreacting! Ditch her, Cut her loose, forget her and hookup with me. I have never been to America and I'm quite the village princess. All fair with blue eyes and blonde hair complete with adorble freckles... I don't know why they call me albino. Bottom line, there will be no competition with gifting between us. Buy me a house, I buy you Biro to sign more cheques. Gamed? Dial my number sugar...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Overreacting? by dwayni: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2015
moreeni:
Dwayni! You are really OVERreacting! Ditch her, Cut her loose, forget her and hookup with me. I have never been to America and I'm quite the village princess. All fair with blue eyes and blonde hair complete with adorble freckles... I don't know why they call me albino. Bottom line, there will be no competition with gifting between us. Buy me a house, I buy you Biro to sign more cheques. Gamed? Dial my number sugar...

Lmao! Sorry I love my woman ma'am. Hey I checked you're profile, you're into real estate? Ahah, they're usually hot, the last one fucxked me sold a not too good property to me and sealed the deal with BJ. I hope you ain't like that.
Re: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
dwayni:

Lmao! Sorry I love my woman ma'am. Hey I checked you're profile, you're into real estate? Ahah, they're usually hot, the last one fucxked me sold a not too good property to me and sealed the deal with BJ. I hope you ain't like that.

grin grin grin grin you got served! No, I'm not into real estate. Enjoy your relationship and stop complaining. Love is a rear gift...people do spend a lifetime looking for it. Cheers!
Re: Am I Overreacting? by MissEse: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
MRSANITY:
will you mind Nigerians? there is too much poverty in the land, anyone who is beyond average or a little bit rich is a liar in Nairaland. MissEse, may poverty not kill you o, Amen.

May foolishness not kill u also. Amen.
Re: Am I Overreacting? by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oga, You are complaining abi? smh for you...FYI, you are dating a rare gem. cos she is a complete opposite of the ones we date here in 9ja.
Re: Am I Overreacting? by tpiadotcom: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
dwayni:

Sorry but that's just how I felt about the Cadillac joke. Sarah Palin came to mind smiley

ok, didn't know you were from Alaska.
Re: Am I Overreacting? by dwayni: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

ok, didn't know you were from Alaska.

Lol no, I'm not from Alaska. Never mind, you don't get it
Re: Am I Overreacting? by tpiadotcom: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
dwayni:

Lol no, I'm not from Alaska. Never mind, you don't get it

yes, i see you are planning something.
Re: Am I Overreacting? by dwayni: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:

yes, i see you are planning something.

Are you alright?
Re: Am I Overreacting? by tpiadotcom: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2015
dwayni:

Am I alright?
Re: Am I Overreacting? by dwayni: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
So I talk to baby girl yesterday. She meant no harm, she gave me really good reason why she imitate my gift lol.

Thanks to those who made sense in this post. Now I have no doubt I am proposing to her in September. Why September? To enable me find the best and most romantic way to put it together and also that marks two years of our relationship after several dates and she playing harddddddd to get.
Re: Am I Overreacting? by cococandy(f): 3:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Awwww smiley
dwayni:
So I talk to baby girl yesterday. She meant no harm, she gave me really good reason why she imitate my gift lol.

Thanks to those who made sense in this post. Now I have no doubt I am proposing to her in September. Why September? To enable me find the best and most romantic way to put it together and also that marks two years of our relationship after several dates and she playing harddddddd to get.

Re: Am I Overreacting? by dwayni: 5:45am On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:
Awwww smiley

smiley wink
Re: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Yipppppppppy!!!

Don't worry... she won't he imitating the diamond band grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Trans Community So Hostile / Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship / Who Is Suppose To Ask My Father How Much My Bride Price:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.