Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How To Join Illumantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Join Illumantic (718 Views)

She Want Me To Join Her Church / Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? / My Girlfriend Wants Another Lady To Join Us For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Illumantic by Ndubuisieze: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Many has been asking different question about this great BROTHERHOOD, which is really is? How can i join it to become rich? What can i do to be a full member? The answer is yes,, 666 is our word,, the way of money makes, thousands of people join every day why hundred of people fall every day,, my question is what about you? Today was a day of mcery,,, if you join and be a full member we will give you £2 million to start life,, email us at greatbabatundeobas@naij.com or 08112302821 WELCOME.COM
Re: How To Join Illumantic by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2015
This nigga can't even spell the name, how then will you know the route?
Re: How To Join Illumantic by Nazeeboy(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Do we have something illumantic again apart from illuminati?
Re: How To Join Illumantic by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2015
hmmm high on *weed* I think
Re: How To Join Illumantic by maverickdude(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2015
lol..illumantic guy don high grin
Re: How To Join Illumantic by viceldo(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2015
I'M IN......
Go get a life @ op
I'M OUT.......
Re: How To Join Illumantic by RapLawd(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2015
gbl01:
This nigga can't even spell the name, how then will you know the route?

You dey mind Op...

Fake dude with fake ancestry... he's the real definition of madness, how can a sane human being be trading in such part, that's the pure definition of lazy and the Op is mentally deranged as he cannot even guide an accurate name of the group he belongs to,

Let do it Today

Please Brut this link to support your brother...

https://www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination#35049877
Re: How To Join Illumantic by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2015
RapLawd:

You dey mind Op...

Fake dude with fake ancestry... he's the real definition of madness, how can a sane human being be trading in such part, that's the pure definition of lazy and the Op is mentally deranged as he cannot even guide an accurate name of the group he belongs to,

Let do it Today

Please Brut this link to support your brother...

https://www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination#35049877

He don't belong to any group o... Just trying to make some coin out of the gullible
Re: How To Join Illumantic by RapLawd(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2015
gbl01:

He don't belong to any group o... Just trying to make some coin out of the gullible

Na so, but I wonder how some are too daft that they will give a cent to lazy people like him for a route to no where...

The voting will start soon And I'll need your vote and support, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quotes And Pix To Help In Relationships / The Game. / What Wil U Do If Ur In-laws Give Ur Child Tribal Mark Without Ur Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.