Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu (1363 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / Boko Haram Fleeing 4rm Sambisa Forest Following Air Strike By Soldiers(pix,video / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Has it started,its a question,has it started? I believe the GCFR has an answer to my question,has the plan to fully extinct the Niger-Delta started. If there is anything I was going to miss about ex-presido Ebele,is his stance in diplomacy,tribal tolerance and transparency,since when did calabar became a war zone,i mean the last time I checked the "Nigerian Bemuda" was still located at the Northern region,so what reason did the airforce had to carryout this air attack,since when has the Niger-Delta become a war zone,when everyday people are dying of hunger and starvation as a result of greed.

I see the politicization of the armed force already in place,there is nothing new about PMB,its only putting a new wine in an old bottle,why? Why? Why? Are you troubling the already calm waters,what justification did you had to order an air-strike,is it a thank you gift to Ebele for fighting boko Haram,is this a sympathetic gift,these questions are not rhetoric.

Boko haram has been living freely,roaming as the Daura cows,grazing the green,feeding on blood and hides of the spoils,instead of keeping to defeating this scourge,attention is being directed to the Niger-Delta.
I saw the excuse of the air force,wait,are there no rules of engagement,is air strike the first and best option,what happened to the marine police,crack Squad,CIBs,and the CTUS of the Nigeria police force,is air strike the best option,we are all here in Nigeria,we knew how long the boko boys dealt with Nigeria before the army stepped it,now it's about bombing the creeks,i think I have to educate these service chiefs, what you call creeks isn't like your sambisa,the creeks is a home to everyone,we grew up in creeks,we live in creeks,its not a criminal hideout,there are innocent civilians there,why haven't you carried out airstrikes against the coward boko boys ever since,OH! You claim the had human sheilds,children and women,now,just 22 days in office,you have already order an air strike against Niger-Delta,and you think we would fold our hands and see you destroy the lives we have built for ourself over the years. We don't kill innocent women,we are not rapists,we don't kinap children and put them in family way,we aren't Yerimatic,inpregnating girls of our grand_daughter's age,so why the hustle,why the scrambling? Let Niger-delta alone,terminate all contracts given to Tompolo and co.we don't care,afterall,what impact did they had,but pls Mr Chief of air staff,such an action taken to enforce the crown must never be taken again without due consultations from the Elders of the south-south.

We are all aware,we know how many times the govt met with the Northern elders before an air strike was initiated against boko haram. Be careful"a child that throws stone at people and runs behind his mother apron runs the risk of been beaten up when his mother goes for farm" this govt. Will not be here forever.

Since our son has been betrayed,by even those he paid more attention to their welfare,we are unperturbed,bt I blame Him,yes I blame Ebele,he ignored his people,forgeting that family love is the greatest. Please,PMB don't order airstrike against my people,take the military experience to Sambisa,we all know that early 2009,Boko haram,the self acclaimed ISIS of west Africa wasn't a militia,they once had an ideology,but when a Goat is push to the wall,its comes back. Don't depopulate our numbers in the name of curbing militancy,Militants are not Boko haram,they don't hide,they don't bomb innocent civilians,they are not religious in nature,they don't kindnap school girls whose principal has now been nominated as a commissioner in Bornu after carrying out her assignment to bedevil Ebele,these doesn't bother me as much as the way the Niger-Delta is treated with impunity.
Pls sir,call your boys to order,as further air-strikes in the ND will been seen as a calculated attempt not only to depopulate the region,but also a call to Survival,and we will be prepared then.

@agharuwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by bettercreature(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2015
Those airstrikes was design to silence someone like the OP,Asari Dokubo and other Niger-Delta militants and am very sure it was highly justified,

2 Likes

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Does Asari dokubo live in Calabar?

2 Likes

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by bettercreature(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2015
diamondtutu:
Does Asari dokubo live in Calabar?
He is one of them militants even if he lives in china,he is anticipating going back to the creek is deadly
Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by ShineuEye: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:
He is one of them militants even if he lives in china,he is anticipating going back to the creek is deadly
Has Buhari stopped people from going back to their ancestral homes? Why should Asari not go back to the creeks? Do you northerners own the creeks now?

2 Likes

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by ShineuEye: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2015
If Buhari the dullard think he can bomb those that didn't vote him, we have the right to arm ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by n0bledandy: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2015
This is unjustifiable,
And the war has started

1 Like

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by owobokiri(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
There was no need whatsoever for one buhari to stage an unholly kidnap operation in Calabar so he can have the excuse to rain bombs on very productive innocent villagers busy going about their responsible duties. We refused the extremist violent carnage that has become his north, he is not going to invent squabbles and wars in the east just to have enough reasons to kill and main, this daurra disaster. . Kidnappers? Send the police to arrest them not erase harmless villages out of a vindictive hatred that is absolutely misplaced. Nobody is going to sit down/back and just complain while this weird mujahadeen kills to no end this time around. He is courting disaster with his murderous agenda and his bunch of irredentist handlers should remind him this is 2015 and not 1965.

1 Like

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by Kaymercury(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Stop abusing d Yorubas first,we may consider to help u afterall we as well tired of this prison called Nigeria.tell ur Leaders to consult yoruba leaders,they are waiting 4 u.....time to free ourselves....welcome to Oduduwa rep
Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by Stolen: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist, simply put. Shekau and Buhari go way back before the second coming as President.

The South must prepare for their jihad, it is coming.

Buhari has removed the Army Check point that prevent Boko Harm penetrating the east in 2013/14.

500 boko haram where intercepted in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari God will judge you$

It is just a matter of time
Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by Stolen: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Seun and Lalasticlala, stop deleting my post for no reason, wen innocent people are killed it will be on your hands. Their blood that is.Let us tell the truth Telling the truth is not a crime.http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/insecurity-army-arrests-486-abia/

Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Kaymercury:
Stop abusing d Yorubas first,we may consider to help u afterall we as well tired of this prison called Nigeria.tell ur Leaders to consult yoruba leaders,they are waiting 4 u.....time to free ourselves....welcome to Oduduwa rep
history Have proven you guys to be back stabers and dishonesty in your affairs with your fellow southners
Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by Kaymercury(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Did Yorubas enter formal agreement with u b4?well no time 4 dat anymore,we will resolve dis after our liberation....do d needful nw.seek Yorubas help nw only us can help u
Re: Was The Air-strike In Calabar Justified?... By Diamondtutu by diskindaridi: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
diamondtutu:
Has it started,its a question,has it started? I believe the GCFR has an answer to my question,has the plan to fully extinct the Niger-Delta started. If there is anything I was going to miss about ex-presido Ebele,is his stance in diplomacy,tribal tolerance and transparency,since when did calabar became a war zone,i mean the last time I checked the "Nigerian Bemuda" was still located at the Northern region,so what reason did the airforce had to carryout this air attack,since when has the Niger-Delta become a war zone,when everyday people are dying of hunger and starvation as a result of greed.

I see the politicization of the armed force already in place,there is nothing new about PMB,its only putting a new wine in an old bottle,why? Why? Why? Are you troubling the already calm waters,what justification did you had to order an air-strike,is it a thank you gift to Ebele for fighting boko Haram,is this a sympathetic gift,these questions are not rhetoric.

Boko haram has been living freely,roaming as the Daura cows,grazing the green,feeding on blood and hides of the spoils,instead of keeping to defeating this scourge,attention is being directed to the Niger-Delta.
I saw the excuse of the air force,wait,are there no rules of engagement,is air strike the first and best option,what happened to the marine police,crack Squad,CIBs,and the CTUS of the Nigeria police force,is air strike the best option,we are all here in Nigeria,we knew how long the boko boys dealt with Nigeria before the army stepped it,now it's about bombing the creeks,i think I have to educate these service chiefs, what you call creeks isn't like your sambisa,the creeks is a home to everyone,we grew up in creeks,we live in creeks,its not a criminal hideout,there are innocent civilians there,why haven't you carried out airstrikes against the coward boko boys ever since,OH! You claim the had human sheilds,children and women,now,just 22 days in office,you have already order an air strike against Niger-Delta,and you think we would fold our hands and see you destroy the lives we have built for ourself over the years. We don't kill innocent women,we are not rapists,we don't kinap children and put them in family way,we aren't Yerimatic,inpregnating girls of our grand_daughter's age,so why the hustle,why the scrambling? Let Niger-delta alone,terminate all contracts given to Tompolo and co.we don't care,afterall,what impact did they had,but pls Mr Chief of air staff,such an action taken to enforce the crown must never be taken again without due consultations from the Elders of the south-south.

We are all aware,we know how many times the govt met with the Northern elders before an air strike was initiated against boko haram. Be careful"a child that throws stone at people and runs behind his mother apron runs the risk of been beaten up when his mother goes for farm" this govt. Will not be here forever.

Since our son has been betrayed,by even those he paid more attention to their welfare,we are unperturbed,bt I blame Him,yes I blame Ebele,he ignored his people,forgeting that family love is the greatest. Please,PMB don't order airstrike against my people,take the military experience to Sambisa,we all know that early 2009,Boko haram,the self acclaimed ISIS of west Africa wasn't a militia,they once had an ideology,but when a Goat is push to the wall,its comes back. Don't depopulate our numbers in the name of curbing militancy,Militants are not Boko haram,they don't hide,they don't bomb innocent civilians,they are not religious in nature,they don't kindnap school girls whose principal has now been nominated as a commissioner in Bornu after carrying out her assignment to bedevil Ebele,these doesn't bother me as much as the way the Niger-Delta is treated with impunity.
Pls sir,call your boys to order,as further air-strikes in the ND will been seen as a calculated attempt not only to depopulate the region,but also a call to Survival,and we will be prepared then.

@agharuwa

First of all, was there an airstrike? How many casualties were reported? Any evidence of the strike? Nigerian press just needs to start being careful with technical terms. There's a difference between a raid and a strike. A raid might just be a patrol over an area, when the police raid an area, it doesn't mean they killed anybody so also the military. It could be just to show presence and dislodge people hiding in those areas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Vendor Slumps And Dies At Iyana Ipaja Roundabout(Photos) / Flood, No Road From Awka To Nnewi. / Unmanned Bomb Detector Designed By The Nigerian Air Force To Battle Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.