Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

You Can Be Free From Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Be Free From Lust (505 Views)

Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / You Can Expereince Complete Freedom From Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Be Free From Lust by Marioplus(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2015
FREEDOM FROM LUST:
The best way to stay pure, chaste and in control in this issue is to fill ur mind with THE WORD OF GOD regularly, THINK IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. Use the messages on how to overcome immorality { from youtube.com} u hear to reason and discuss with anybody dt comes ur way. U can't resist a lustful thought with a thought rather u can only rebuke such thoughts with THE WORD "I receive the power of righteousness given to me by Christ Jesus 2000 years ago through faith in Jesus Name. Amen", 'I thank you Jesus because you have delivered me from finding/deriving pleasure in immoral thoughts and actions through the power of the Holy Spirit that lives inside me. Amen.' Another name for a child of GOD is PRAYER. U can't stop praying no matter how comfortable ur present situation looks. Praying in your mind always as a person who has received this purity and is delivered from this sin as well as communicating wt the HOLY SPIRIT (praying in tongues, language the Holy Spirit alone understands, ur mind does not know but you believe u are speaking mysteries, sincere truth and hidden intentions to the Holy Spirit) is the way out. Not just flight bc as long as we live on this earth we will always face this issue. Learn how to deal with spiritual issues and overcome rather than running away from realities. U need to be hungry for THE WORD OF GOD and radical messages on THE WORD OF GOD much more than you desire to live/breath/eat/drink/make-money/become popular/famous e.t.c on this earth then can U become a VICTOR in all aspect of life. I receive the free Grace and Gift of Chastity, purity of thoughts and deliverance from finding pleasure in any immoral desire/action which has been given to me 2000 years ago on the Cross of Calvary through faith in Christ Jesus. Amen. Repeat this prayer always whether u are having the immoral thoughts now or not, keep praying it and release your tongue to the Holy Spirit as your utter prayers in tongues then watch out for the radical energy of righteousness, fulfillment and peace that will take over your life. Whoever the SON of GOD; Jesus Christ sets free is more than free indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Be Free From Lust by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Have been free since 2013 ...currently enjoying my freedom
Re: You Can Be Free From Lust by RICKYMARIO(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Op thnks alot
Re: You Can Be Free From Lust by snakebeat: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Op u're bless.
Nice post...

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Disgraced After Women Storm His Wedding Claiming To Be Married To / Please Caption This Pics. / Dua To Get Husband/wife Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.