Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient (930 Views)

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2015
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has made a passionate appeal to workers in the Imo State to remain patient as the government is committed to ensuring that in no distant time all salaries being owed by the state government would be paid accordingly.

The Governor gave this assurance in Owerri the Imo State capital while speaking to Government House correspondents at the government house.

This is in the face of the crisis of unpaid salaries of workers rocking most states of the federation.

He said that the government does not have any intention of downsizing or slashing workers salaries as peddled by some quarters, noting that his government is a worker-friendly government and the challenge of the unpaid salaries is not peculiar to Imo state.

He, however, advised workers in the state to remain committed and dedicated to their duties as the state government will not condone any form of financial recklessness, laziness and activities of ghost workers.

Imo State is one of the state in the federation listed to be owing workers and pensioners.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/06/23/unpaid-salaries-governor-okorocha-appeals-to-workers-to-be-patient/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by atlwireles: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Now the lies about Imo state not owing salaries can be put to rest. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by ammyluv2002(f): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Oga Governor, pls pay them undecided
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by MrRhymes101(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
NA WA O! SOME PEOPLE D DELAY TO PAY MY BALANCE IF I MC DIA WEDDING I GO D VEX, THEN IMAGINE WORKING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AND NOT GETTING PAID, JEZZZZ!!! IS THAT NOT D HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS?? YET THE SALARIES OF THIS NOBLE CIVIL SERVANTS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT THEY LOOT EVERYDAY
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Abagworo cum beremx come and explain this madness from your lord and master angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by tayebest(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
Bros, which lie is that na... Rochas dey owe workers! Deal with it!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by RICKYMARIO(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2015
he is saving the money inside his tommy dnt worry he 'll pay

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by atlwireles: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2015
tayebest:
Bros, which lie is that na... Rochas dey owe workers! Deal with it!

I hope you can read undecided Are you one of the APC almajiris running around claiming the liar rochas was not owing salaries?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by MrImole: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Why don't you come and face hungry parents or tell people with patients in the hospital to be patient?

These our "goffnors" are just too greedy.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by SeductiveAngela(f): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:
Anambra state is the only state in the south east that is not owing workers salary
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2015
The problem Gov. Rochas will face is how to pay 25,000 youths employed under the Youths must work program their accumulated salaries and what to do with them now that he can't handle their appointments.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by SeductiveAngela(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Abagworocum beremx come and explain this madness from your lord and master angry angry angry angry
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
are also owing their workers. Anambra is the only state in the SE that isnt owing

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by atlwireles: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Anambra state is the only state in the south east that is not owing workers salary

Is this thread about Anambra or Imo state? I want the APC maggots to come defend their liar Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by Ohammadike: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mallam aminu el rochas dan cockroacha is a disgrace to governance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by francizy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by francizy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ohammadike:
Mallam aminu el rochas dan cockroacha is a disgrace to governance

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by Trailblazer1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why is it only the workers that must have patience? Was patience only meant for the workers alone and not for the governor and members of the HOA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lol.. u wud never cee APC's here.... Oga rochas pls pay up o...
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by eagleeye2: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Be patient and wait for your CHANGE APC style

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by PRYCE(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
It's easy for him to say! Stay calm with empty stomachs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by eagleeye2: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
He, however, advised workers in the state to remain committed and dedicated to their duties as the state government will not condone any form of financial
recklessness, laziness and activities of ghost workers.

Imagine the id1ots. You are owing me my due wages, and at the same time giving me ultimatum about remaining committed and dedicated to my duties.
I don't blame our politicians, I blame the masses who are so docile that even when we are trampled upon we make jokes about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by francizy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
are also owing their workers. Anambra is the only state in the SE that isnt owing

APC change chanting governors are supposed to do better! undecided
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
even Rochas ooo ...
My people My people My Governor My Governor
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by applord: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin

YAHOO YAHOO GOVERNOR

YAHOO BOY NO LAPTOP grin grin grin grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by atiakatata: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Confused APC demons with no idea of how to run a govt. Seriously govt should be left to people who have successfully managed a company before at senior leadership level with a success story.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by LoveMachine(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
eagleeye2:

Imagine the id1ots. You are owing me my due wages, and at the same time giving me ultimatum about remaining committed and dedicated to my duties.
I don't blame our politicians, I blame the masses who are so docile that even when we are trampled upon we make jokes about it.

Suffering and smiling angry grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by ahaz: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The problem Gov. Rochas will face is how to pay 25,000 youths employed under the Youths must work program their accumulated salaries and what to do with them now that he can't handle their appointments.
who send am work. Wen he was busy campaigning over it he never knew the consequences. This A text book lesson to imo state, next time they elect men with vision nd integrity not medíocres nd rogues like owe Ole
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Governor Okorocha Appeals To Workers To Be Patient by fitzmayowa: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
The "CHANGE" mongers are they cursed with owing From osun to imo etc...

I thought the essence of change is to move away from the usual excuse we all blamed PDP for, I guess nigerians have been scammed again...SMH

(1) (Reply)

Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? / Gov Rochas Okorocha Embraced By Students On the street / Senator Crashes Star Actress Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.