Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Signs Should He Look Out For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Signs Should He Look Out For? (733 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Signs Should He Look Out For? by MoneyRule(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
Abeg make una bail me out of this one.
I kinda act as the "counsellor" among my friendz until one of them brought this his brother's case to my "table" and i was clueless(i didn't study this part grin) so i told the guy i'll think about it and so i've brought it to nairaland for my brothers and sisters to analyse.This is the case:
1. She is an extremely beautiful girl with of course alot of wanting guyz.
2. She likes him(at least,he thinks so because, he just happened to sit next to her on a random day(no intensions in mind) and they talked and after that, she keeps a seat close to herself for him at the lesson they both attend and gives him a little more attention).
3. He still isn't sure so he wants to know the signs to watch out for and when & how to strike.
So i'm asking,what signs should he watch out for?
When and how should he strike?
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Re: What Signs Should He Look Out For? by MoneyRule(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2009
Damn!
Nairalanders, is this post invisible??
I mean; I'm tryin' to actually save something and help someone here!
Please post something,please. . . . . embarassed cry
Re: What Signs Should He Look Out For? by MoneyRule(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2009
Damn!
Nairalanders, is this post invisible??
I mean; I'm tryin' to actually save something and help someone here!
Please post something,please. . . . . embarassed cry
Re: What Signs Should He Look Out For? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2009
Those signs are good enough for him to strike,cos personally, I myself would chike her,just for d fact that she sits close to me always,i know that my conscience would never forgive me if i dont
Re: What Signs Should He Look Out For? by MoneyRule(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2009
@ tiniyata
thanks!!

Now that's a start.
Keep them coming people!!
Re: What Signs Should He Look Out For? by frank317: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
what sign again does he want? ok, he should wait for the day she will pull down his pants and grab his cork in her mouth.
as a man he does not really need a sign to make a move. if u like a girl, u ask her out.  if she accepts, fine. if she does not accept, u continue to try until u loose out.

oh my god, how old are u guys?

(1) (Reply)

Four Keys To A Successful Relationship / Who Deserve D Respect (girls/guyz) / Love, Distrust, Or Disease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.