Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

She Say Yes To Me But.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Say Yes To Me But.......... (1148 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Say Yes To Me But.......... by Donicobone(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Straight to the point. I met this beautiful lady I like very much, then I summon courage and let the cat out of the bag then she told me that she likes me a lot but she is in a relationship. So I now ask her what does she want me to do now, she told me that the ball is in my court, we even kiss that day and play some careless game if u no what I mean, she is working and I am also working that means we are both equal to the task. Pls I need ur advice on what to do because since that day when ever she is not with me I will be thinking she is with the other guy, so now am so confuse that I don't no if I should continue the relationship with her or I should let her go, pls I need ur advice.
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by rawtouch: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
What manner of relationship you are being played
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by ImmaculateIfy: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
follow her around
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by boboLIL(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
U r lusting after her... U r n0t in l0ve wid her....u guys are flirts
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
You don't have a relationship with her

She's in a relationship

Park your things... and next time use your head

Don't wait for her to remind you!
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
wetin cncrn us wit d gal,if u knw d ryt tin u doam dan to disturb us hia.nxt plz
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by Creamish(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
What exactly d'u want out of that relationship? Did she hint u on an impending breakup with her man? Did she let U believe U have a chance with her? U need to stare reality in the face, chin up & get urself an unattached babe if shez just playing U. Ur heart isn't safe there..
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by 2dice(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
I will advice you to Quit being her Friend .... Your heart is still Young ... That kind of girl is not what you Need right now ...*i would have advice you to be her fwB but.......
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by KAPOVee: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
My guy, try harder u might snatch her away from the other man someday!
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is what we call an open relationship... You can help eachother in terms of benefit and companionship... But you guys are living yourlife differently with no commitment.
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by jumper524(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
O.p spend all ur money on her then she will 4 get d oda guy
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by czarr(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
....If you de chop am,y bother yasef if she de with the other guy.....pple are looking to be in ya shoes! enjoy!
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2015

U knew she has a Bf, yet u had something together. Would u be happy when u finally have a gf and she cheated same way u did?
Do unto others as you would want them do unto you.
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by sneak3(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Just play calm and make her feel wanted more than d oda guy.. den u will be tired of her attention.

1 Like

Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by happyjuliet(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy chai guy I pity U..She go used U as her maga 1.
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by Mhizizzy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
U are free styling wiv anoda guyz babe

U are a gf snatcher

Stay away and luk for a single person like u
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by javiervidal(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
my nigga, i know u just want her kpekus. datz not love mr dangling phallus. wise up nigga
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by javiervidal(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
U are free styling wiv anoda guyz babe
U are a gf snatcher
Stay away and luk for a single person like u
how come i keep posting after you? hmmmm!!!
"...single person like u" i like that
Re: She Say Yes To Me But.......... by Mhizizzy(f): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
javiervidal:

how come i keep posting after you? hmmmm!!!

"...single person like u"
i like that

Get thee behind me satan grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women To Stay Away From / 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti / How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.