Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti (1146 Views)

How To Treat Your Relationship Partner By Soibi Ransom Daily Memoirs / Bisi Alimi Set To Marry His Gay Partner By November / Hot! 11 Good Things To Lookout For In A Life Partner - By Alexander Thandi Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's not just for sex. Or showers.

Here are three reasons to spend more time with your partner with your clothes off without getting it on.

1. You'll Appreciate Your Partner's Body More

When we're naked in a casual setting, I find myself admiring my significant other's form in a way I wouldn't during sex, especially with the lights off. It's often subtle: The strength of her shoulder blades. The softness of her hands. The way her ribs peek coyly through her skin when she stretches her arms above her head. Desexualizing her body makes me appreciate it more. It's refreshing to experience your partner's body as something beyond sexual.

2. You'll Explore Other Kinds of Touch

I'm all for petting, licking, and spanking. Heck, those are like the three main food groups and I'll go for seconds! But other forms of physical non-sexual contact can build a different and deeper connection. Practice less-common kinds of touch, whether tender or pragmatic or friendly. A foot massage. An extended cuddle session. A playful wrestling match

3. You'll Have More Fun

There's nothing that breeds giddiness and giggles like getting your naked, Something about nudity is inherently, well, silly. It's juvenile and liberating. It makes pedestrian activities, even chores like washing the dishes, more fun. And you'll want to do kid stuff. -bathing each-other and getting all soapy and covered in unclothedness.

http://www.lexhansplace.com/2015/01/3-reasons-to-be-ne-with-your-partner.html
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
True
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
@cutehector most defnitely... Yet not every1 knows of this
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by Cutehector(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
leXHansplaCE:
@cutehector most defnitely... Yet not every1 knows of this
yh right... They think walkin naked around d house is a bit weird... But its not...

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by SUGARBEE(f): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very true.. Familiarizes you to your partner's body
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Very true.. Familiarizes you to your partner's body

Most defntly....
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by Dotwillis1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by Xeinstra1(f): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Smh.
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Smh.

Y? I hope you find this educating...
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by Xeinstra1(f): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2015
leXHansplaCE:

Y? I hope you find this educating...
Quite the opposite.
Re: 3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Quite the opposite.

Xplain pls

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Fake Apearance. / How Do I Follow Up Or Spice Up Our Friendship? / 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.